Phantis Forums

Mlada Boleslav - AEK

george21

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! :gr:

AEK really has to do some work on defending!!! Anyway guys, I'm off. Good luck with whatever your guys are doing, whether it's exams, work or whatever. And thanks Genome & Irlandos for the updates, appreciate it pals.

2 games, 2 wins tonight! Great start to the UEFA Cup week! Take care everyone.

:LOL: I read some funny, true stuff in this. Phantis is so addicting :LOL: It screws me over in skool alot!! But i love it!!

Anyways about the game... i only saw a bit.. aek seemed to be playing good. Anyways its great to get the win. GO AEK AND GO GREEK FOOTBALL :gr: :gr:

Also i wanna thank the people like genome and irlandos that live update the game. Its always good work :tup:

According to reports in the Greek online press Moretto was superb in goal and made one great save towards the end. AEK appears to be blessed with two quality keepers. Rivaldo was also good in the first half but appeared to tire as the game went on. Maduca's run down the left wing and his cross for the goal immediately after the second half started was great and proves what a determined player he can be. All up, it was an encouraging performance with the only possible downside being the replacement of an out of sorts Blanco at half-time. I think the AEK-Villareal game will be a cracker!

:LOL: :LOL: :tup: :tup:

It's 9:20 pm here and I have an essay due in tomorrow morning, and I only have 20% of it done... so I'm with you, I want a 2nd here so I can concentrate on my work!

Btw, It's now 8:38am and have just finished my essay which is due in, in 20 mins!!!

I can barely keep my eyes open... ah re, the things we do for football! Oloi malakes eimaste!

At least both Greek teams won though!

P.S. I've got another essay due in for tomorrow, but I'll be doing the same with Aris tonight! :LOL: I really am a dedicated student aren't I? :D

Anybody know under what scenario we would go out?

I guess Mlada would have to win in Italy against Fiorentina ( tongue.gif ) and we would have to lose at home to Villarreal by an impressive score.

Not by an impressive score.. if we lose and Mlada wins we are out.

Right now the standings are:

Villreal 7 pts

Fiorentina 5

AEK 5

Mlada 3

Elfsborg 1

The 1st place team in our group will play a 3rd place team from another UEFA group.

The 2nd place team in our group gets a 3rd place team from the CL groups.

The 3rd place team in our group get a 1st place team from another UEFA group.

So it's probably better to be 1st or 3rd than 2nd so you can avoid teams dropping out of the CL which could possibly contain some strong teams like Liverpool, Lyon, anyone from Oly's group etc, depending on what happens the last match day.

To come out first in our group we have to beat Villareal by at least 6 goals difference (haha..yeah right!) since Fiorentina will most likely win as well and they have a much better goal differential than us (and our game w/ them was a draw).

Geia sou Enosi! You made us all proud yesterday.

Thanks boys for all the updates, I was riveted to my monitor!

Funny how Scazny gets beat up by AEK wherever he goes.

Hope you all do well on exams and essays and all, you deserve it for your loyalty to the Greek sides. Hope the good feeling following a tightly contested win improves confidence. I know it makes me feel a lot better about the day. It's never 'just a game' for me.

Funny how Olympiakos started racking up the away victories in Europe and AEK is doing the same. PAO we always knew kicks a-s-s in these tourneys, good to see the other Super League heavyweights succeed as well.

Today, onward Panionara and Aris!!!

Oi Tourkoi me to Suleiman den kataferan na paroun ti Vienni, oi Ellines (kai pio sigkekrimena oi Smirnioi Panthires) tha tin alwsoun simera!!! Ainte leventes!

Archived