Phantis Forums

Atromitos-Olympiakos

Crazy

After our great CL victory against Lazio,Olympiakos needs to turn his attention to the domestic league and a really difficult away game against 5 place Atromitos.This is not a walk in the park and Olympiakos needs to show up focused and ready to play well if we want to close the gap between us and Aek-Pao.Atromitos comes from a great away win last week against Apollona kalamarias and they are going to be pumped for a win against us.Lemonis will need to figure out the best posible line up for this one and he should play more offencive and not let Atromito have posesion and hope.A hard game but i predict a 1-3 our way.

Sorry guys, but as you see with so many clubs all over Europe, it is hard to focus on both European Competition and the Domestic League aswell.

I think Oly will be distracted and Atromitos will win 2-1.

Should be a good game though!!!!

Ciao

Damianos

Sorry guys, but as you see with so many clubs all over Europe, it is hard to focus on both European Competition and the Domestic League aswell.

I think Oly will be distracted and Atromitos will win 2-1.

Should be a good game though!!!!

Ciao

Damianos

Unless a rotation is used we will continue to drop points in the league!

Players like Konstantinou, Mitroglou, Artsubi, Mendrinos, Marco Ne, etc. Deserve more of a chance! They can cope, show some belief in them!

After Pao draw against Xanthi earlier today,the game against Atromitos becomes a little more special since with a win tomorow we will be equal with Pao and maybe even AEK in points.

Don't mean to change gears COMPLETELY but is Marco Ne done for the year at Olympiacos???

Are we going to see him at all again? He's a great player to bring off the bench and play in the middle

I believe that he has some kind of an injury but i dont think that we are going to see him playing for Olympiakos after the winter break.He had some chances and was supposed to be better than Yiayia Toure but he has not performed even close to that.The funny thing is that this year with all the injuries that we had,he cculd have gotten more minutes but....

Olympiakos has a last minute chance in the line up because of Zevlakow not being able to start.Olympiakos 11

--------------------------------Nikopolidis---------------------------------------

----Mendrinos---------Pantos----------Antzas------------Torosidis-----------

----Lua-Lua------Ledesma------Djole----------Stoltidis---------Artsumbi----

---------------------------------Kovacevic---------------------------------------

This is unbelievable :o ,Nikopolidis got a second yellow and got send out for a perfect tackling that got the ball just because the referi is blind.....AISXOS...... :tdown: :tdown:

Kontogiannidis,the ref of the game should never be again in any of our games.This guy managed to set the game on fire on the 80min with the score 0-3 for us and Atromito not playing.Can u imagine him in a big game,AEK-OLY or OLY-PAO....if anyone believes that you can bribe the refs,watch this red card and let me know...you can not by stupidity..... :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

End of the game.1-3 final score.Great away win for Olympiakos and the first time that we were smart about it,scored 2 goals in the first half,dominate the game and make the second half easy.We are in second place with Pao with 21 points and only 3 away from 1st place AEK.Lets hope that Zevlakow injury wont be serious and lets hope that nobody else will get injured before our game with Werder in 2 weeks.Also as i said earlier,The ref sucked....

mistakes are made. yesterday a clear cut pen wasnt given to us. and that change the game. today the keeper came out and it looked from behind that he fouled him but from the reverse angle it was obvious he found the ball first. unfortunately for the refs, they dont have the luxury of instant replay like we do.

it happens. he saw what he thought he saw which is a nikopolidis foul outside of the box, which is an automatic yellow. he already had one so he saw red.

mistakes are made all the time. its not that bad of a mistake. a bad mistake was leaving oly with 11 players instead of 10 last year in aris when georgatos fouled for three yellows and only saw one, then allowed ol to come back from 0-2

at 3-0 in the 80th.. its not tha horrible of a mistake.

IM watching the game and my mytv isnt working :angry:

is this happining to anyone else?

How do u watch the game?I mean greeklive web,satelite?
greek live website... its ok i figured it out my hole computer was messed. i paniced a lil. I just restarted my comp and it was fine after.

As far as teh game it wasnt a bad one...

I liked medrinos in this game, hes a pretty solid player.

Archived