Phantis Forums

Uefa

DUDE

• 2 weeks later...

difference is we won our first two games

Yes,nobody said otherwise and kuddos to Pao for that facy,it is just funny that on you bye week,while chilling home with some friends and having some beers watching 4 other teams trying hard to make it,your team just makes it.Like that.The only thing you guys have to worry is which place you want....1st or 2nd..

Yes,nobody said otherwise and kuddos to Pao for that facy,it is just funny that on you bye week,while chilling home with some friends and having some beers watching 4 other teams trying hard to make it,your team just makes it.Like that.The only thing you guys have to worry is which place you want....1st or 2nd..

well hopefully we seal the deal with lokomotiv in athens..no one likes to lose, even if we have already advanced...

Yeah, and we can get some points for Greece too!

I think we deserve to advance from this group. The only lucky break was that our first game wasn't in Spain. I see one more win and hopefully a good game in Spain.

Ivanschitz said PAO's priority is the Superleague, but I don't think anyone would shun pushing a couple of more rounds into the UEFA cup.

Now in the next couple of games we have to look forward to:

1 - No stress

2 - Wins and points for Greece

3 - Wins and first place

4 - Rotate players to keep fresh

5 - And above all, more European games till late winter :tup:

And just to recap our 4 games so far in UEFA:

We played Artmedia in and out, Aberteen in, and Cobenhavn out.

We won all four games

Goals 9 for, 1 against

Papadopoulos has scored 5 goals in these 4 games (yesterday he was dispaced as the first scorer by Omotoyossi)

On Wed. Dec 5th we play Locomotiv Breath (errr, I mean Moscva) who is desparate for some points.

Archived