Phantis Forums

MadBoy13

This is a great story. It shows that a 17 year-old Greek can teach a thing or two to the multimillionaires (ie. Biscan, Seric, etc) how to give fight on the pitch and give your best.

On the other hand, I worry that all this publicity can harm the kid. He needs mentoring and to understand that Greece has a tendency to create ..Gods by the dozen! Maybe because gods and heroes are often needed when the situation is desperate!

I wish Ninis a long successful career.

den nomizo na xathei giati auto to paidi exei kati magiko pano tou... auto pou tha po tha fanei kapos alla ego prosopika parakoloutho para poly podosfairo kai ellina me tetoia texniki opos tou 'mikrou' den exo ksana dei... prepei kapios na dei to paixnidi me to Aigalaio gia na katalavei ti leo... fovero thrasos kai peisma gia molis 16 xronon paidi... entiposi mou ekane mia fasi... enas paixtis tou aigalaiou eixe parei mpala kato apo ti sentra kai etrexe pros tin estia mas... o mikros etrexe lisasmena an kai o paixtis tou aigalaiou itan polla metra pio mprosta tou mexri pou ton eftase kai tou ekopse ti sentra... exo kairo na to do ston pao auto to pragma!

kali tixi re sotiraki! :nw:

I haven't seen the kid play... is he THAT good? What position does he play? What style of player is he? I'M GETTING EXCITED, DETAILS PLEASE!!! :tup:

oh yeah man.. trust me.. for his age... hes a VERY BIG TALENT and very smart guy! he bored to play soccer... tis kiniseis mono pou ekane mesa sto gipedo itan apisteutes gia tin ilikia tou... ti na po?? taxitita? podi magniti? sout kalo? diaskelismo? texniki?

i thesi pou paizei stous neous einai krifos for... piso apo tous epithetikous alla ston pao xrisimopioithike deksi xaf... (diladi ekei pou paizei o romero)...

i hope munoz start him against kalamaria... the only thing is the school...

He was extremely good

This is good for Greek Football..

Malezani, Ferrer, and now again PAO use those people early...

However, talents like him come and go all the time in Teams accademies and from that point onwards 99% of them go to waste ...

I hope this kid Firstly, survives this tidl wave of publicity

secondly, works even harder from now on ...

Of course, Ferrer uses them by choise and PAO's half team was injured or punished to allow Ninis to play ... but I am convinced that both AEk and PAO are determined to build good future squads and are willing to risk losing points over it ...

And to be honest ... I love the idea ...

So all the best to all those young players ...

FGood for their teams, Good for Greek Football and the NT later on ...

He was extremely good

This is good for Greek Football..

Malezani, Ferrer, and now again PAO use those people early...

However, talents like him come and go all the time in Teams accademies and from that point onwards 99% of them go to waste ...

I hope this kid Firstly, survives this tidl wave of publicity

secondly, works even harder from now on ...

Of course, Ferrer uses them by choise and PAO's half team was injured or punished to allow Ninis to play ... but I am convinced that both AEk and PAO are determined to build good future squads and are willing to risk losing points over it ...

And to be honest ... I love the idea ...

So all the best to all those young players ...

FGood for their teams, Good for Greek Football and the NT later on ...

im so glad that AEKtzis says "he was extremely good"!

:tup: :tup:

i thesi pou paizei stous neous einai krifos for... piso apo tous epithetikous alla ston pao xrisimopioithike deksi xaf... (diladi ekei pou paizei o romero)...

Xrisimopioithike san dexi haf alla i pragmatiki tou thesi einai dekari diladi?

Fisikia einai nearos kai prepei na psithi, apo plevra 'talento' omos, mporei na paixi stin ethniki?

The kid played pretty well, exceptional considering hes 16 and has little experience. I dont think well see him too often throughout the rest of the season, and rightfully so. One good performance doesnt mean he deserves all the headlines for the last 2 days...theyre blowing this FAR out of proportion and its going to create pressure and it will be very bad for the kid. He still has a lot to learn, the last thing he needs is to get into the "im a professional now" attitute and start taking things as given. We want him to fight and struggle and prove his worth for the next couple years. NOT idolize him. Its best for both of us.

He was surprisingly one of PAO's better players but in contrast to the way PAO's players have been playing we arent expecting much out of them. Hes a definite prospect by the looks of it but just because he looks good out there now doesnt mean its going to happen every game!!!! This isnt only bad for his ego but seriously thats way too much pressure for a 16 year old to jump in on to perform and impress every day.

Ethnikitsi -

he played right wing last game....its still incredibly early in his career that doenst necesarily mean thats where hell end up though it seemed to suit him. Hes small/skinny, very quick and fast. Id compare him to Pliagkas but with more ability on the ball, he also pulled a few tricks on the field. Hes a great prospect.

Fisikia einai nearos kai prepei na psithi, apo plevra 'talento' omos, mporei na paixi stin ethniki?

nai einai dekari... san haf epekse proti fora kai ta pige perifima...

ethniki??? ame... giati oxi...? isos na paizei kai stin ethniki neon... den to epsaksa..

nai einai dekari... san haf epekse proti fora kai ta pige perifima...

ethniki??? ame... giati oxi...? isos na paizei kai stin ethniki neon... den to epsaksa..

popo re paidia me kanete na kavlono me auta pou lete! :LOL: But I agree with Drakos, he has to be dropped now, let him fight and struggle. We (Greece) dont want another Choutos on our hands!

guys my cousin said this kid is albanian greek like kone is that true?

hope not

milaei ellinika kalitera apo esena omos...

re file?? mpala kserei? auto exei simasia... telos.

Ethnikisth,

He is a cross between Messi and Saviola. don't let the hairdo fool you though, he has a little bit of Maradona and Pele in his moves.

:LOL:

Now you're just trying to give me an excitement induced heart-attack! :tup

:

guys my cousin said this kid is albanian greek like kone is that true?

hope not

milaei ellinika kalitera apo esena omos...

re file?? mpala kserei? auto exei simasia... telos.

what u trying to say? an albanian is more greek then me?

lol ur funny

He is Greek where did this discussion about him not being Greek start he was born in Voreo Epiros to both GREEK parents. Just like alot of my friends and myself are born outside of Greece to Greek parents doesn't make us Canadian or American.

Archived