Phantis Forums

MadBoy13

i was born in US (1982)... i came to greece when i was 2 years old... both my parents are greek... so eimai amerikanos? i feel greek... and im greek... and this kid is greek... case close!

He will play for the ethniki end of story

Who really wants to play for Albania.

:LOL:

A while back on the ediseis, a 9 year old greek kid signed a contract for Real Madrid to play for their youth team. Any details????? Anyone remember?

Not sure if they actually signed him. His name was a long one, Asthanopoulos or something. His dad played for PAO and moved to Australia so the kid was born in Aus. He's only 8 or something but he's the best young player I have ever seen. He gets the ball and takes on the whole team, step overs, flicks, its like watching Ronaldinho. Barca, Bolton and Real Madrid had made offers to his father to move to their respective countries to groom him. Dont know what actually happened though, did he sign for Real?

I might have a kid too and name him Popo Tipaihtarasopoulos :tup: just to turn him into a superstar so we can have a midfield with Ninis and this kid and of course Tipaihtarasopoulos... :LOL: Tha G**** i ethniki!!! :tup:

Ethnikisth,

He is a cross between Messi and Saviola. don't let the hairdo fool you though, he has a little bit of Maradona and Pele in his moves.

:LOL:

Now you're just trying to give me an excitement induced heart-attack! :tup

:
dont get too excited man thats a ridiculous exaggeration.

Ninis is an Epirot.

Gamiseta - Albania has about 100,000 Greek people living in South Albania/North Epirus. Look at the kid even....he looks like any 16 year old punk kid in Athens. His name is Sotiris for f*** sake. He is Greek. Chimara is also the hometown of Pyrros Dimas.

i was born in US (1982)... i came to greece when i was 2 years old... both my parents are greek... so eimai amerikanos? i feel greek... and im greek... and this kid is greek... case close!

yea good 1 except ur forgetting 1 thing, we are talking about his parents being ethnically albanian and obviously him too

mabye u should change ur nick to slowgreek

drakos if u ask me he could pass for a greek or an albanian plus ninis could easily be a hellenized albanian name and sotiris would be his greek orthodox name but anyway im not saying he is albanian im just saying thats what ive heard

for the moment noone opened any discussion about him joining any NT ...

neither are we 100% sure about the nationality mix of his grandparents and parents ...

We have examples of Mirella Manjani (100% Albanian - And I wouldp refer if she threw for her country really), Sofoklis Shortsianitis (Half Greek) and Pyros Dimas (100% Greek)

The discussion similar to Kastillo should not be initiated for 1000 reasons...

I wish him the best but talents like him are being dicovered and being ruined every day ... he jad the chance to show his worth and diod well... good ... let the kid work ...

And dont open a whole discussion about his nationality before someone knows exaclty what this is ... otherwise its pointless

ive got no problem with any immigrant representing greece as long as they were raised in greece............and are preferably orthodox or a christian unlike castillo who signed a contract with olympiakos to come to greece for business reasons not as an immigrant

Guys, don't get me started.... You are what you feel you are! It's as simple as that. Your heart and mind determine your identity. Heroes and traitors are born in every stripe and ethnicity.

The 2nd Mouse is right. Most Greeks today are the products of mixed marriages--depending how back you want to go. [if only Greeks learned their history...]

Heck, if I go back enough.. to Classical Greece (the birth of western civilization), Helenes had first allegiance to their city-state and then to Hellas. Evidence of this (read the historians of that time, ie. Thucydides and his 30-year Peloponnesian War) was the extreme brutality Greeks inflicted on each other! :(

Oh, and in order to be a proper Greek/Hellene you had to worship the 12 Gods, not some alien "barbarian" religion some stone age people had invented elsewhere..... ;)

ive got no idea where you guys are going with this all i asked was: i heard he is an ethic albanian from greece and if its true

i dont think thats hard to understand but in stead people are blabbering on about things that dont matter or are a matter of oppinion

• 3 weeks later...

yes, you have to watch his moves from the moment he got the ball to appreciate his effort in scoring this one. Every team needs this kind of player, that can move, cover lots of distance, and in the end finish it--without a rushed shot but with a calculated accurate strike. :tup:

PS>Obviously to become great player you have to last a long time, not half a season. BUT, let me say, if Eki had returned from his injury and done exactly what Ninis has done, every PAO fan would be extremely happy... right? And, for that matter any other expensive acquisition would be seen as justified had he performed like our youngest player who is paid $2,000/year! No?

yes, you have to watch his moves from the moment he got the ball to appreciate his effort in scoring this one. Every team needs this kind of player, that can move, cover lots of distance, and in the end finish it--without a rushed shot but with a calculated accurate strike. :tup:

PS>Obviously to become great player you have to last a long time, not half a season. BUT, let me say, if Eki had returned from his injury and done exactly what Ninis has done, every PAO fan would be extremely happy... right? And, for that matter any other expensive acquisition would be seen as justified had he performed like our youngest player who is paid $2,000/year! No?

If he is really getting 2,000 Euros a year then PAO will lose him!

yes, you have to watch his moves from the moment he got the ball to appreciate his effort in scoring this one.  Every team needs this kind of player, that can move, cover lots of distance, and in the end finish it--without a rushed shot but with a calculated accurate strike. :tup:

If he is really getting 2,000 Euros a year then PAO will lose him!
im sure his contract will be revised...i dont think pao will lose him thaaat easily..

Archived