Quote
I am new to these forums, express my opinion and get called a moron over what is sound reasoning. Instead of having an honest debate, I get critized for posting. Way to encourage new people to express their opinions. I am in these forums as I believe many of us are, because we genuinely love Greece and its people and are upset on all that has transpired over the last few years. There have been many mistakes made by all parties. The reason I blame Tsipras is for his unprofessionalism in handling negotiations. You do not set up a referendum after a deadline has passed. That's amateurism at its finest. To go over your logic, Syriza has been in power for a few months as well, why haven't they closed a good deal. If you remember their campaign promises, they would have ripped the deal and Europe would have forgiven our debt. All these things take time, you can't reverse something in a few months that took years to make.