Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    350

Everything posted by pash

  1. Kitsiou ends an excellent series of attempts by attacking the sky
  2. Unbelievable near miss by Charisis!
  3. Yellow to Zeca. Leto is a little bitch.
  4. Close one, saved by Skondras (corner to PAO)
  5. Skondras in for a gassed Leovac
  6. I would put Chatziisaias in for Vitor at this point
  7. It sounds like he's already half checked-out
  8. Korovesis in for Pelkas. Pelkas: "PAME REEE"
  9. Tziolis's passing has been ON POINT today
  10. Guesses on whether or not we'll actually get a new CB? This is PAOK after all.
  11. Panionios is also up 1-0 vs AEK :)
  12. That's half time. We looked much shakier in the last 15 or so. Got a long way to go.
  13. I was suspicious at the start of the season but...he's definitely good
  14. Another yellow to PAO, this time to Klonaridis. Good move by the ref. Free kick just outside of the box.
  15. What's the point of this timewasting so early in the game? Come on...
  16. Cimirot's haircut makes him look like Forrest Gump
  17. Klaus is a F***in' warrior
  18. I'm glad that we've scored every goal in this game so far.
  19. :: listens to that paridis song four times in a row ::
  20. I, meanwhile, am pumped. Just took a half day from work to watch this. Going to run down to the closest gyradiko soon, and I have the last of the malamatina that I got from my undead Boston bro. I am so ###### ready for this.
  21. Remember: if your team doesn't make it to CL qualifiers, then it doesn't matter anyway
×
×
  • Create New...