Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    350

Everything posted by pash

  1. True, but from what I've heard, Pereyra hasn't exactly been quiet about wanting to stay in Argentina.
  2. This will be a great opportunity for Pereyra to cause more trouble and make his move permanent!
  3. Slovakia wins - they go through to the next round with a win or draw vs England.
  4. Mak subbed out for Duris. Was okay from what I saw, but not their brightest light. Russia scored seconds after he left.
  5. I was thinking of being in Greece from the 10th through the 23rd...if I do end up going, that friendly in Toumba would be right up my alley.
  6. Goal Hamsik! Man Slovakia are so fun to watch
  7. Mak also starting as RW
  8. TDs go for what they know, so it isn't too surprising that he's looking at people from Ukraine. Bingo. You don't accidentally fall up a mountain. You buy expensive sherpas to bring you there.
  9. As has been noted in the transfer thread, we've officially signed Djalma Campos to a three-year contract. He comes to us from Gen?lerbirli?i in Turkey's Super Lig. First interview:
  10. hahaha you win
  11. Our boy's starting as RB vs Iceland right now. Hope he does well
  12. Looks like some of the staff has already headed out to the Netherlands to prep for the team's arrival. Dutch Eagle, can you please post tempting pictures of Dutch cuisine for us?
  13. He made more of a bang at the beginning of the season.
  14. Illogical call-ups are a strong suit of the Greek NT.
  15. Fetfatzidis is overrated. I said Pelkas has more flash over substance, but let me tell you, Fetfa is only flash. And when Pelkas reaches 25, I doubt he'll opt for early retirement.
  16. PAOK looking at Toni Sunjic, a Bosnian CB who played for Stuttgart last season.
  17. Well hopefully that falls through then. Either way, I expect this next year to be a big one for Rodrigues. The guy is good, just a little more consistency and he'll be great.
  18. Again with the right backs...
  19. I just went in and edited it - I find that if you use the full URL, it works without needing any special code.
  20. To those calling for Pelkas - Mistakidis is much better. Less flash, more substance. Ugh you're so old and ugly
  21. Wonderful pose. I believe a lot of fun was made of goalkeepers using this for their player picture/videos (for lineups) during the last world cup. At least here in the States. anyway.
  22. Don't we also have a friendly Shakhtar scheduled? This is actually really good; having friendlies at the caliber of (or, rather, the actual) teams we'll face in the 3rd qualifying round is a great idea.
  23. Looks like Antonis may get loaned out
×
×
  • Create New...