Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,275
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    349

Everything posted by pash

  1. He's inconsistent. I don't mind the 3 defenders, but we don't really have three quality CBs to play with. He has his favorite players, but as has happened in previous years, nobody new gets a start until halfway through the year, at which point everyone else is too tired, which drags the team down/leaves us with an untested group. The "rotation" doesn't have to be 2/3 of the team, after all.
  2. You're a pro at looking at the bright side
  3. Five minutes stoppage time. Leovac with a nice attempt.
  4. Garbage. Garbage, garbage, garbage.
  5. Berbatov in for Klaus -edit- and Mistakidis in for Skondras
  6. Half decent run by Pelkas just now, ruined by indecision and a pass out of the box
  7. Melissas pretty much hands over the ball...no big deal. At least he falls fast.
  8. Well that was quick. Down 1-0
  9. Dat 'stache tho
  10. ^ I'm lovin' that logo
  11. A shame. At least we get a few more days of rest for the players.
  12. ^ It looks like attendance is already at a record high for the season
  13. Who's Aravidis?
  14. Why is everyone we're linked to, a right back? We've got Skondras, Kitsiou, Cimirot, Sabo, and Konstantinidis there. Rodrigues too.
  15. You're not referring to manager as in, replacing Tudor, right?
  16. Finally. Although we all know Savvidis won't be seeing any time
  17. I'd take him over Immobile. Yes, as striker.
  18. Well, THAT sucked...
  19. The only notable Swedish name I can think of is Malmo (to a much lesser extent, AIK), so I can see your point. Which would you rather have? I remember on a recent trip to Volos seeing PAOK graffiti; is that something that should bother me? I think the team has been pretty open about wanting to increase its visibility and fan base.
  20. I would DEFINITELY bring back Pereyra. Kace fired his agent? That is awesome news. Might be a sign of intent on his part, a willingness to "play ball" with the team.
×
×
  • Create New...