Do you see it getting better for you in the second half of the season? Our fearless leader believes our guys will finally gel and we might actually get out of this rut. I remain hopeful.
That's game. Finally, it's over.
What was the point of Melissas' time wasting? There were less than ten seconds left. The game would have ended almost immediately.
Tudor mentioned in the press conference a few games ago that when Tzavellas is concentrating on the game, he has enough passion to make him one of our most important players. Other times... (well, that was left unsaid).
I completely missed Olsen's subbing, the twitter account says it was a forced change - I'm guessing he's hurt? Wild that we're down to our third choice keeper.
Will be interesting to see if this is actually our lineup, or if Tziolis drops back and we play with one DM + 2 AMs... if not, surprised that Konstantinidis is being given a go at CB.