Phantis Forums
Accor6

Corruption In The Greek Sl

Aside from the Gavro-PAO game, can someone give me a game that the gavro was not PUSHED to a victory?

Every game I read they were pushed... some a lot more blatant than others....  Today there is a massacre going on at Giannena...  absolutely tragic....     

I don't blame our players one bit about not trying or wanting to leave...  What is the point...

I agree. Best not to read reports and watch the games instead to see if the refs are pushing Olympiacos. For example when we played in Crete in the Cup - the ref butchered us. Cardozo for example had a totally legitimate goal cancelled out for no reason. The team were in mid celebrations when the ref decided it was not a goal, everyone was just confused. 

On the plus side, Alafouzos is running out of money now to push these stories lately. I think this one only emerged after the latest loan he took out last week.

oly played a man up from the 41st, w a bogus first yellow. any oly fan in here still trying to say that oly dont get helped by referees year in and year out need to shut there mouths and stay in there own forums. its bad enough to see ur president is a corrupt heroin dealer, but im sick of hearing u morons saying u dont get backed by refs. 

• Like it 1

I think other Oly matches have had worse refs than this guy. This ref did have a slight influence but lets not kid ourselves PAS F***ed it big time and missed way too many chances when the game was 0-0, that 1 v 1 from 5 metres out, well you just cant miss chances like that and it cost PAS.

What violence was this Pana? Do you have a video of it - I didn't read anything and usually most the media is ready to question anything Olympiacos related - refs, violence, transfers out etc.. 

Oly fans wouldn't do something like that, only AEK PAO and PAOK fans are the trouble makers lol

I wonder why these Oly fans have kept quiet about the fighting last week with Panionios fans? Quick to bag others yet stay quiet about their own.

• Like it 1

8 hours ago, NickTheGreek said:

I too have seen these videos on twitter than pana is talking about. The gavro away supporters were throwing stuff over to PAS fans and cops barely did a thing, in fact they basically let them go and attempted to stop the PAS fans from doing anything. Horrible stuff.

One thing is certain. If it was G13 we would be talking about fines, point deductions, bans, etc but of course they get off.

Olympiacos received a home stadium ban for a fan throwing a coin near not at a Platanias player. Even the Platanias president semi admitted the player may have made more of it than it was.. so Olympiacos are punished for nonsense too. 

Iraklison the other hand who did this last week: 

3984569.jpg

myriounis.jpg

They will receive no punishment it has emerged. Again - as I have said my whole life.. the more you know about Greece and all its teams, the less Olympiacos seems favoured. If the above had happened at Olympiacos, Alafouzos, Mel and Savvidis would pressure the EPO massively for a big punishment including points reduction. 

Maybe they didn't see your secret video? I mean fans throw stuff at other fans nearly every game in the SL, if you can post the video - I will happily send it to Sport-fm and SDNA who usually run anything anti Olympiacos. I love exposing hooliganism and the lack punishments - and indeed comparing punishments. However if this resulted in no punishment last week..

3984569.jpg

epeisodia-iraklis-opadoi.jpg?itok=gRM6gE

201639.jpg

201208.jpg

myriounis.jpg

What makes you think Olympiacos punished with a stadium ban for 1 fan throwing a coin near a Platanias player makes Olympiacos protected in any way whatsoever? 

9 minutes ago, Pana97 said:

I want to respect the person's privacy which is why I have not posted said video here. Sending in the vid now won't make a difference anyway. The police were there they were involved media was there and completely ignored what happened. No use in turning in the vid anyway. Panathinaikos, PAOK, AEK would have seen this type of behavior plastered all over the news within hours of the game. This happened a few days ago. People will forget about it and it will happen again with a slap on the wrist to Olympiakos. There are times when we should take a look at things from a non biased perspective. Reaper this is one of those times. I am not trying to get into an argument.  In terms of refs I have no idea what happens and I have no comment on that. I will comment on the fact that Olympiakos gets slaps on the wrist compared to PAOK, Panathinaikos, Aek who frequently get points deducted. I can't remember the last time Oly had points deducted. 

I usually agree with you, but on this point we will have to agree to disagree. The fan behaviour at the Karaiskaki the last few seasons has been superior to that of PAO, AEK and PAOK. The scenes at PAOK in particular and PAO (inside and outside the stadium) have been appalling. Have Olympiacos always been this calm at home? Nope. But lately it is like night and day. 

As for any filming of hooliganism - Kontonis made it illegal for TV crews to film violence in the stands.That is why the images above at Iraklis you have gone out your way not to comment on were just that - photos - not footage. Iraklis avoided punishment for these events. I think this is one of those times you will have to ask yourself why - and the reason has nothing to do with Olympiacos. The last pitch invasion I can remember at Olympiacos was 2011.

There was footage shown of the violence at Iraklis last week and pretty sure it was from tv crews.

Oly fans have been good, they attacked Bayern fans during the CL match, teamed up with the Serbs and attacked the Croatian fans, attacked PAOK fans getting off the train, attacked families in Filadelphia cafes after they beat PAO in the basketball,last week had fights with Panionios fans at the baksetball but every other team is the issue never Oly. Oly has never once been docked points yet the other big 3 have.

• Like it 1

Oh s%$#! I forgot to also add Oly fans went Karaiskaki and abused NT team players during their match, then went and attacked the Greek fan base after the game by pulling out knives on them and taking their drum, yes a fan base to be proud of and one that's been well behaved, parata mas with your lies.

Edited by Original Sydney

10 hours ago, Original Sydney said:

There was footage shown of the violence at Iraklis last week and pretty sure it was from tv crews.

Nope. Kontonis has banned TV crews filming violence. There was some police footage and that it is.

Why the hell are we talking about fines??

The fact that the court is delaying prosecution for the criminal organization for AT LEAST 1 year... says it all....  

• Like it 1

6 minutes ago, Grkfreezer624 said:

Why the hell are we talking about fines??

The fact that the court is delaying prosecution for the criminal organization for AT LEAST 1 year... says it all....  

The court has lost some of its most pro-PAO prosecutors, it is to be expected along with the lack of evidence they cited. For example - this key prosecutor who often attended PAO games is no longer near the case from September 2016:

ywvYpM.jpg

For the case to ever find an end - it needs hard evidence, not testimonies from Beos and such like (he was put back in jail today btw). 

What punishment did PAO receive way back for beating the snot out of the referee Efthymiadis? Violence is not club specific, and it is wrong no matter what goons are behind it.

53 minutes ago, Pana97 said:

what punishment did only get when fans stormed the pitch after the derby a fews ago? 

You mean in 2011 around 6 years ago? Olympiacos were fined 140,000 euros and a game behind closed as per the rules at the time.

The rules in 2011 are different to 2015/2016. Syriza and the EPO forced many changes concerning pitch invasions, filming violence and punishments since 2011. All the punishments are listed and quoted after each punishment according to the codes and laws. Since then Olympiacos fans have not invaded the pitch as they don't want their team to be docked points. Other teams however have thought different and continue to think different. The Karaiskaki is now one of the most secure pitches in the league.

Rules change over time. Last year the punishment for me driving whilst being on my phone were far more lenient than this year for example. Greece is no different. Punishments have become more severe and rightly so. That is why Olympiacos received a home stadium ban for a fan throwing a lighter near a Platanias player (Koulibali) in the Perivolia Stadium recently.

There are stabbings and fights weekly in Athens among gangs of fans of all colours outside the stadia - in residential areas - just read the greek press. Some fights even result in murder.

Fans of all colours are stabbed and die. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7193698.stm

Refs are beaten in broad daylight with no arrests. This is a nation wide problem. As far as punishments go.. Olympiacos is treated no different.