Phantis Forums

Winter Transfers

cyberfish

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i saw some highlights on yourtube.com about kleberson... damn this guy is sooooo fast.. paos need fast midfield!! he uses both legs and i saw some amazing goals!

I don't want to see any more "names" coming to PAO. Enough of that garbage. Our team can't execute BASIC stuff.... like exchanging the ball 3-4 times in a row.... Sure, I'd like good players, but who'd want to come to Greece now? Besides, I'd rather see serious work done than getting a few foreign players FOR the fans to be deceived, again, and raise hopes, again! <_<

Salva seems too old to me, for example, and I saw the goals (nice) he scored but did you notice that he got serviced? Who's gonna service him..... We can't service our two very fast forwards already! Our midfield can't connect. :tdown:

Guys, let's get rid of the crap we have--I agree with previous posts here on the players we must ged rid of--and get youngsters. They can't be worse, and they might show that they want to play football...

The most important thing during this transfer period: Keep Munoz! And, give him the free range to do whatever he likes. PAO's best move would be to keep Munoz with a multi-year contract! And, I think in order to keep this good man is to back him up 100% AND give him what he needs. I hear that he wants to leave, because of the bad situation, in and outside the team. :blink:

Munioz has already said the team has potential, but NEEDS more good players.

He also said that he has NEVER encountered conditions like these in his professional career, as a coach or player.

Referring to fan negative behaviour, and probably working environment.

He may stay, if he does NOT have better offers, or if he is happy with what transpires by the end of the season.

I do not remember Tzigger being coach friendly in the past. He supported Malesani and got burned. Dumped Markarian, Rocha for the wrong reasons.

If PAO finishes 3rd again, it will take great performances and improvement, along with a generous dose of good old P.R. B.S.

to renew Munioz, if he agrees to stay.

All this could change, if Munioz gets the power to fire and hire and rebuilt the team from scratch. Back to the 5 year plan!!! :blink:

I say keep ALL the Greeks, even Vintra (?) as a sub.

Give them a few more chances and experience, mostly in easier games.

They are young and they care. They will give what they have, even if that is not enough, and they are CHEAP.

Keep Gonzo, Ivan, Victor, put incentives in their contracts.

Romero, Bovio, as subs only, IF the price is right.

Keepers are OK.

Get back our young prospects.

Get 3-4 really good foreigners or NT caliber GREEKS, for a minimum of 3 years.

One CB, one creative mid, one goalscorer, or L/R backs

Unload Seric, Nillson, Biscan, Andric. :tdown:

I am being quite generous I know... :whistle:

PEACE

Guys, you are right! But, unless some needed drastic changes within the structure/culture of the club take place, no matter what, our team will never be great.

this article is another piece of food for thought

Tzigger thought that his money made him wise and know-it-all.... Meanwhile, his arrogance and ignorance have hurt our club. I hope he has learned something (at our expense nonetheless) all these years.... Hope dies last, but maybe we see signs that he's changing

ie.all those high-paid foreigners have not helped PAO.. maybe it's time to get young Greek players who understand what it is to wear the green jersey!

But, I also think it's not about football only. I don't think PAO as a company operates at the highest efficient & professional levels.

i think the Kleberson/Biscan swap isnt a bad idea...

His doing well in turkey, i jst dnt understand why they would wanna swap??

i smell BS by the papers

well, it's not BS I'm afraid. Beşiktaş are looking to offload Kleberson as he had a torrid time of late and they think Biscan is the ideal (?) replacement! They are also trying to improve the performance of keeper Vedran Runje, so another Croatian wouldn't hurt. But footballwise, Kleberson is miles ahead of Biscan and PAO will be the winninger of such a trade. :tup:

thats all fine and dandy and he seems to be a wicked striker. but the problem is, who will feed him the ball in the open.

it seems to me the biggest problem at PAO is the midfield to forward transition.

You could have Eto'o in front, if no one gets him the ball, he wont score often.

kita all these malake.s in the media talking about how great this new striker is.Karagouni comes out to say how brilliant he is,,,so does alves.

bakke was brilliant said henricksen

andric was a great up and comer said asanovic

they said great things also bout anderson and nilson as well.

To hell with these a.sslickers who say good things on paos behalf,,,as well as their own countrymen to make us believe that pao is doing a good deed pou fernoune olloi ti sapilla pou iparxi sto kosmo...And here we are all the suckers kai leme pios ine kallos pios den ine kai kai kai kai....kai sto telos ti exoume kataferi??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i hope im wrong kai vgi paiktaras,,,,,,,alla pos na imaste asiodoksi mexri tora pia,,,,10 xronia ,,,,po.utana ta exoune kani,

Archived