Phantis Forums

Winter Transfers

cyberfish

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argentinean defender Augustine Alayes is awaiting for an official Panathinaikos offer in order to respond positively to a January move to the Athens club. The 28-year old defender has noted that Panathinaikos has neither submitted an official offer to him or his club but he has confirmed Panathinaikos' interest. Alaye's price tag starts at 600,000 euro.

Augustine Alayes gave an interview to Greek sports paper "Sportday" and had to say the following: "There is no official offer on the table from Panathinaikos. My manager has confirmed with me that there is a possibility for me playing at Panathinaikos. The interest is there from Panathinaikos but Estudiantes has not received an official offer either."

In regards to the rumors of a 2-year contract and the possibility of playing at Panathinaikos Alayes said: "I am not aware of the contract terms. I have heard only great things about Panathinaikos and how good of a team they are in Greece. On the other hand, there are a few Argentineans that play for the club today and that would help me adjust much faster."

Finally the player added: " I would play for Panathinaikos if both sides would come to an agreement."

striker Rodrigo Souza who is the top scorer in the Brazilian league is being looked at by PAO... 24 yrs old & 1.86 meters tall with a $3 mil price tag... obviously wont happen :whistle:

siga pou tha ta dine.... :LOL:

Doesnt matter how much money he spends, Vardinogiannis is still a cheapass. The guy offerers ridiculous amoutns for Saviola, and spends ridiculous amounts on Salpiggidis and numerous other players and fans still arent happy.......If youre not happy with performance ok but he is spending money on players like it or not, for benefit or not.

Doesnt matter how much money he spends, Vardinogiannis is still a cheapass. The guy offerers ridiculous amoutns for Saviola, and spends ridiculous amounts on Salpiggidis and numerous other players and fans still arent happy.......If youre not happy with performance ok but he is spending money on players like it or not, for benefit or not.

you call him a cheapass then defend him???

i hope we unload this transfer period!!!

Nilsson = Been here for a while and hasnt really produced! he can only play as a backup to the first grade squad...

Vyntra = GET HIM OUT!!!, i dnt care if his Greek and he tries his best, his completly s%$#!!! no where near Pao quality, send him to ofi!! i might consider him as a backup but to b honest with u i dnt... Has had to many chances and let us down every 1 of them, why should he be kept over nilsson?? atleast nilsson has an excuse (hasnt played as often as vyntra)... i forgot Vyntra is Greek so we must keep him?? F*** this mentality, his s%$#! so his out...

Biscan = OUT!!, second biggest flop after Flavio!! He was supposed to be a huge impact to the team but instead turned into a big flop!! Has had plently of chances to prove his worth yet not only hasnt he proved his worth but turned out to be one of our worst players... His very slow, Lazy and looks like his recovering from crack!!!

Sanmarteen = OUT, i really dnt need to say much, his lazy, bad attitude, selfish, drama queen, injury prone, loud mouth and hard to get along with... Also hasnt really produced since comming...

i hope we unload this transfer period!!!

Nilsson = Been here for a while and hasnt really produced! he can only play as a backup to the first grade squad...

Vyntra = GET HIM OUT!!!, i dnt care if his Greek and he tries his best, his completly s%$#!!! no where near Pao quality, send him to ofi!! i might consider him as a backup but to b honest with u i dnt... Has had to many chances and let us down every 1 of them, why should he be kept over nilsson?? atleast nilsson has an excuse (hasnt played as often as vyntra)... i forgot Vyntra is Greek so we must keep him?? F*** this mentality, his s%$#! so his out...

Biscan = OUT!!, second biggest flop after Flavio!! He was supposed to be a huge impact to the team but instead turned into a big flop!! Has had plently of chances to prove his worth yet not only hasnt he proved his worth but turned out to be one of our worst players... His very slow, Lazy and looks like his recovering from crack!!!

Sanmarteen = OUT, i really dnt need to say much, his lazy, bad attitude, selfish, drama queen, injury prone, loud mouth and hard to get along with... Also hasnt really produced since comming...

Man, you scratch some open wounds with your post. Between Biscan and Flavio the team tied about 4 m. euro that seems totally wasted now.

We need urgent help at RB this transfer season. I think we have enough backup CBs (with Antonsson and Kotsios healthy), and even-though Goumas has done a great job, another starting CB would be wise.

But our priority should be acquiring at least two forwards along with a starting RB. I would also like to see a starting LB, but I doubt we will buy 4 or 5 players before the summer.

Our scouting has been really bad in the last five years.

The idea of promising Croats set this team back five years, and the same goes for the Romanian players we tried. The youthful Greek talent needs a couple of years to ferment (Leontiou, Tziolis, Darlas, Theodoridis) and many times they turn out plain bad or mediocre. I just hope we stay away from The Balcan and African markets and focus on Greek, western European and Argentinean opportunities.

The youthful Greek talent needs a couple of years to ferment (Leontiou, Tziolis, Darlas, Theodoridis) and many times they turn out plain bad or mediocre. I just hope we stay away from The Balcan and African markets and focus on Greek, western European and Argentinean opportunities.

i jst want to point out something??

What youth re??

Tzoilis is 24

Darlas is 23

Theo is like 26

Leonitou is also 23

You and i might have a different idea to what youth is but to me its between 17 - 22 years of age...

These guys need to start showing what there made of very soon or we might just have to accept the fact that there not as big as we made them out to be..

:unsure:

Archived