Phantis Forums

EURO 2008: Bosnia-Hercegovina - Greece

Ziaka

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-0.......

well i cant complain about the score....

but when it was tense I heard the commentator describing it not to be happy about....

its been a while since weve ripped up a team :tup: :gr:

bravo paidia for the good finishing in those last 10 mins....Turkey thought they were in the spotlight with 5-0 over moldova at home......and we took now we took it.....:nw:

Good win for Greece on the road. The team is on a roll again and some of us were wondering if that was going to happen.

Give some credit for Bosnia for not packing it in when they went down to 10 men. They made a game of it but Greece came though when it counted.

Samaras is a key player. Teams have to key on him and that leaves room for other players. I doubt Otto sits him again.

4 : 0 it s a bit too clear..

For the matter of justice... it has to be said.. the referee decisions were unlucky to Bosnia

1. Severe Penalty

2. Giannakopoulos dived on the red card.. as he has not been touched...leaving Bosnia with 10 Players

On the other hand a brutal foul to Seitaridis has not even been awarded as foul... and Yourkas had to leave the field with injury.

Even with 11 - 10 players .... Greece could not control the game... and Bosnia missed twice the equalisation... as Bosnia was the dominant team...due to their technical superiority...

But everything changed after the the beatiful Goal of Patsa... by good work by Samaras like in the Norway game where Amanatidis hit the post.

3 : 0 by Samaras by a deep ball by Patsa...

And a beatiful lob by Katsouranis from 25- 30 meters 4 : 0

Nice Goal Difference for the table

Good win on an away game with 4 goals it is not bad.The good is that we have 9 points in 3 games and with the Turkey game coming up we could be 12 and on our way to defend or crown. :king:

its NOT a severe penalty.

Handball in the area is a penalty kick. That is as CLEAR as the rules get.

These guys are playing in UEFA qualifyers- THEY KNOW THE RULES by now.

If the ball comes at your face, you hit it away with your head, or you duck. protecting your face is really lame for a professional player....what is he a girl? if you dont want it to hurt duck.

You cant obstruct play of the ball with your hands, regardless of where it was going.

4 : 0 it s a bit too clear..

For the matter of justice... it has to be said.. the referee decisions were unlucky to Bosnia

1. Severe Penalty

2. Giannakopoulos dived on the red card.. as he has not been touched...leaving Bosnia with 10 Players

On the other hand a brutal foul to Seitaridis has not even been awarded as foul... and Yourkas had to leave the field with injury.

Even with 11 - 10 players .... Greece could not control the game... and Bosnia missed twice the equalisation... as Bosnia was the dominant team...due to their technical superiority...

But everything changed after the the beatiful Goal of Patsa... by good work by Samaras like in the Norway game where Amanatidis hit the post.

3 : 0 by Samaras by a deep ball by Patsa...

And a beatiful lob by Katsouranis from 25- 30 meters 4 : 0

Nice Goal Difference for the table

Completely disagree - the calls were right and a yuellow should have been awarded to the Giorkas attacker

After going up 1 we played defensvely well then exploded

Ellas missed 3 decent chances themselves - and BH never really threatened

Plasmatiko to 4-0.. we did not play good. in fact apart from the last 10 minutes we played bad. couldnt hold or pass the ball. if the bosnias had a better team who knows what would have happened. even after they were down to 10 men (looked like giannakopoulos dove to get the red on the replay i saw) they were pressuring us. the 2nd goal basically crushed the bosnians mentally and from that point on it was easy to get another two (very nice goals by katsouranis, patsa and samaras). if we play like this against the turks in march we're going to have big problems.

A good win ireckon, ill take the 3points. The good thing is we have a break from the competitive games so karagouni, papdopoulo, and seitaridi can get better(if seriously injured). I think next year we can start fresh and get some of the younger blood playing and take a big lead on the table (like ukraine last time) and go to Euro08 and defend the title,

BRING ON TURKEY :gr: :box: :gr: :box: :gr: :box: :gr:

A good win ireckon, ill take the 3points. The good thing is we have a break from the competitive games so karagouni, papdopoulo, and seitaridi can get better(if seriously injured). I think next year we can start fresh and get some of the younger blood playing and take a big lead on the table (like ukraine last time) and go to Euro08 and defend the title,

BRING ON TURKEY :gr: :box: :gr: :box: :gr: :box: :gr:

Yes time o show Greece that they can beat every team but not the TURKISH team.

:P

:box: :box:

BRING ON TURKEY  :gr:  :box:  :gr:  :box:  :gr:  :box:  :gr:

Yes time o show Greece that they can beat every team but not the TURKISH team.

:P

:box: :box:

Still showing that Turkish arrogence???? :P

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey gs1905 we comfortably beat turkey in the bascketball and for the record i did not see turkey in the final i just guess you were not good enough to make it there we will do the same in soccer, we will win and now i know that because you speak s%$#! a draw against bosnia :LOL: you know what you should wipe your mouth.

try 4-0, i also realized that you did not post after the fact that you said that greece was going to draw :LOL: whats the matter did we surprise again like we surprized the whole world in Euro 2004 ;)

Great European night!

We finally crack it for a decent (score wise victory) and England lose as well.

Praise be to the almighty Allah!

I haven't seen any of the match, but we scored 3 goals in the 5 minutes which as Aek66 points out, is probably flattering.

Either way...I still say SACK Otto! But hey, this is just me...what would I know?

Archived