Phantis Forums

EURO 2008: Bosnia-Hercegovina - Greece

Ziaka

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bosnia are threating here, they just hit the post in the 35th min.

Karagounis OUT - Zagorakis IN

It appears Karagounis is injured.  :o

Is Zagorakis in ?

On the web it has a different player.

36' Alexopoulos (in) - Karagounis (out) (Greece)

It may be a UEFA mistake.

Alexopoulos????????????

:LOL:

but that raises a big question what ever did happen to him???? he was in great form the other year then he moved to AEK right? hes still there?

A Bosnian player knocked the ball down in the penalty area with his hands. :)

Already in the first minute Giannakopoulos missed a huge one...as he thought to be offside... because he had so much space..... so he hesitate... and then lost the huge chance....

The Penalty is severe..... Giannakopoulos takes a strong semi-volley... for my understanding the bosnian player holds up his both hand to protect his face... and the referee gives Penalty... Very severe...

Nikopolidis is playing good...and the whole team is playing very concentrated and is fighting hard...

Let s see the 2nd half...

Bosnia was very unlucky not to score in the 1st half but I think this game will be a draw.. from what it seems so far at least!!

and the Bosnians don't have a keeper other than Hasagic?? this guy is so crap in Turkish league that I would never pick him up!!

aekgate, who the hell are you calling a smartass?? :LOL: and if 76-69 is mince-meating an opponent, I'm sorry to say this but Spain has simply gang-raped your team in the final!! :LOL: just joking anyway! ;)

The Penalty is severe..... Giannakopoulos takes a strong semi-volley... for my understanding the bosnian player holds up his both hand to protect his face... and the referee gives Penalty... Very severe...

Nikopolidis is playing good...and the whole team is playing very concentrated and is fighting hard...

Let s see the 2nd half...

thats no excuse. every player knows the easist way to protect your face is to move your head down and head it away.....or duck....neither option is pleasant but thats the game.

Archived