Phantis Forums

PAE PAOK SOLD - NOT

Serraios

Finally looks like Goumenos has managed to sell PAE PAOK to Giannis Kamanis. Don't know much about him but he has promised to clear all debts, as well as imidetiatley fix the Undeze and Salpigidis issues. An announcement is due today. Also SAvvidis has made an offer to Buy PAE but I think that because he took so long he will be told to back from where he came from the m#$%!.

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=21358 :tup:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now if all this is true, then now we must settle down, pay off our debts and sort out problems with players. After this we could look at a few transfers.

Lets hope this is true that the guy has bought us. I cant wait for the announcement.

I just heard Kampanis on metropolis fm. He says it is inpossible for the fans not to like him.

To show his wealth, he just bought a ship for his daughter for around 36 million dollars!

Now all we can do is pray that he does finalise his decision in buying PAOK.

He should be in Thessaloniki on Thursday.

He has also sent one of his men to Egypt to sort out the problem with Shikabala.

Captain Kambanis certainly sounds good on radio and pushes the right buttons, but only time will tell how good he will be for PAOK.

Later today there will be a meeting that will finally seal the deal between Kmbanis and Goumenos. Apparently Goumenos and Pagonis will be paid 1.5 million Euro for the shares. kambanis is expected in Thessaloniki on Thursday to officially announce the deal and present his plans for PAOK.

Also, there seems to be a movement to stop the prosfyges by Salpiggidis and Udese, and to pay the rest of the players.

The only questionable things right now are that he is friends with Viktoras Mitropoulos, who actually conected Kambanis with Goumenos. The other problem is that he was quoted as saying that Goumenos might be part of the new PA EPAOK (!!!), and I am sure that the biggest PAOK lamogio Kassimatis will also find a post in the new PAE.

Like I said, only time will tell how good he will be for PAOK. I hope things work out.

Latest developments are that the final signatures on the sale of PAE PAOK depend on the guarantees that AS PAOK will give him the use of Toumba Stadium for 49 year. Basically he is asking for the same thing that Savvidis was asking for. If this issue is not settled, than he will withdraw his offer for PAE PAOK. It's up to Katsaris to agree to this.

Also Salpiggidis met with Kambanis and was quted after the meeting that things look promising. It should be said that he did not receive any money yet.

Kambanis said that final signatures will take place on Wednesday. It also appears that Kambanis is not too fond of Zagorakis. Kambanis said that he will sit down with Zagorakis and have a talk with him.

Yes, let him buy the team if he can, but I hope as paok4 says he cleans house of all the lamogia and freeloaders. The only problem I see right now is that he will most likely keep Goumenos around in some kind of position. It will probabbly have to do with the new stadium. PAOK fans should demand that Goumenos is kicked out for good. Same goes for other some others, such as Kasimatis, etc.

As for Toumba, I don't care if he renames it. I would not mind for some company to come in and give PAOK a lot of money for the right toput their name on the stadium. It's a common practice all over the world. Sto kato kato, PAOk will will continue calling it Toumba anyway.

I really hope this works out for the best for PAOK... it all seems to be coming up roses at the moment... but thats always the case when a new owner comes in... I just hope this guy is more action then talk, as I've had enough of sh**talking apateones at our beloved PAOK.

Kambanis said that final signatures will take place on Wednesday. It also appears that Kambanis is not too fond of Zagorakis. Kambanis said that he will sit down with Zagorakis and have a talk with him.

How can you not be fond of Zagorakis???? The man is a great player and a leader! m#$%!s einai kai autos!

Sounds like this is the shot in the arm that PAOK needs to start rebuilding and become the power it once was.... lately they are just a shadow...

As far as Zagorakis, I dont think anyone "doesnt" like him as a person and leader... but his play last year, from what I saw and read, was marginal. It might be the best buisness decision to let him go if he is not putting in 100% and gliding his last few years....

the zagorakis situation is clear...paok have a new owner..EVERY SINGLE player must re-prove themselves...with a clean slate no one should ever have a "sure" spot on the team...everyone must prove themselves if paok is to be revived..if kambanis is to re-jolt pak, this is the attitude he must have..if i were a paok fan i would b happy that he doesnt let players just slide on through...whether your salpiggidis, zagorakis, malezas or tochouroglou...zagorakis is and was a great player and leader, but he must show it for the 'new PAOK'

I still think Kambanis's remarks about Zagorakis had to do with the widely circulated rumors going around that once Zago retires he wants to become the PAOK president. That's what the media propaganda had us believe for the past 2 years. Kambanis made those remarks basically to tell Zago to forget such a thing. It remains to be seen how Zagorakis responds. I think it was a big mistake for Kambanis to open up a fight with one of the most loved and respected players by PAOK fans right now. Don't forget he did not buy PAOK yet!!!

Everyone seems to think that today is the day. On radio they said contracts will be signed either later today or sometimes tommorrow. Once that is done, lets see if all the talk Kambanis was saying was hot air or if he will follow it with actions.

Archived