Phantis Forums

PAE PAOK SOLD - NOT

Serraios

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God I hope this doesn't muck things up. Not again re gamoto. How much more must we endure ?? There are only 9 days before PAOK falls appart. What the hell are AS waiting for ?? This is really bad for PAOK now. Looks like we are going to lose it all.

It definitively looks like the deal is off. There is a big poker game being played right now between Goumenos who wants to get his hands on the stadium at any cost, and AS PAOK who own the stadium. This move by AS PAOK will show if Kambanis is serious about PAOK or is only in this to get his hands on the stadium.

If Kambanis is serious about PAOK, he will buy the PAE, put some mopney in, and I am very sure that AS will gladly give the use of the stadium to him down the road.

Only 8 days until PAOK is dropped to D' Division!!!

what now??? the team gets relegated pn June 30 if debts not paid??? what a pity for a great club! someone has to hang Batatoudi and Goumeno!!! :angry:

and everyone else that is responsible for all this bullshit that got one of the bigest clubs in grece to this mess.

The reason the June 30th is mentioned is because on that day PAE PAOK has to increse their operating budget by 4.2 million Euro in order to show on paper that they are not operating at a loss. That needs to be done in order to get the license for A' Ethniki.

Besides that there are otehr expances that need to be taken care of. Payments to players who are owed money. For starters Salpiggidis needs to be paid 390,000 Euro and Udese 190,000 Euro in order to withdraw their prosfyges. Also other players will file prosfyges and money will have to be paid to them.

There is an emergency meeting of AS PAOK going on right now. They are discussing various options in order to procedd from now on.

The first result is that they were able to collect 85% of the 390,000 Euro that needs to be paid to Salpiggidis by tommorrow in order for the player to stop his prosfygi. AS PAOK also opened a bank account in order for anybody who wants to help to pay for the remainding 15% to be paid to Salpiggidis.

Another issue that was decided was to start selling season tickets for the next season, in order to bring some kind of cash into the team.

Finally there is a consideration for PAE PAOK to cancel the TV contract they have with Netmed until 2010 (paying around 1.5 million Euro per season) in order to negoatiate a new deal with ERT with higher rights fees. ERT has allready been contacted.

The only way this will all end is if paok fans get hold of the people responsible and physically make them do what is right

Paok04 you're a right little hooligan aren't you! Confrontation isn't a good thing dude. :hypocrite:

What a farce this whole thing has turned out to be. I think PAOK4 has a point. The fans need to get behind the club (Maybe not kill however). We should be able to get 40-50 thousand season ticket holder without any problems, hell I'll even buy a ticket. This has been our biggest problem. Too many PAOK fans, but not enough of them standing behind the team. If we show we can get that many paying members than why wouldn't people want to invest in the club. Now I fear that we are in a very deep hole, with little sign of light.

The press have said that Savvidis is coming back but this could be bullshit.

Savvidis has given another 48hrs for discussions to take place.

However, Salpi has been paid. They have been able to raise the $390,000 required, and it has been paid to him.

This is a mess and a total embaressment. How can a great club like PAOK be reducedto this is a total disgrace. I'd love to get hold of Goumenos and shove his eyes up his a*** so he can watch me kick the crap out of him...

Ola ayta eina vlakeies.Erhontai mnistires alla ohi gia ton paok alla gia to gipedo.Kala kanei o erasitehnis kai tous aporiptei i apotharinei tis protaseis tous.Sopa re ama einai pao kai go me 10 ekatomyria plirono tous paiktes me menoun kai 5 gia metagrafes perno kana dyo kai thelo to gipedo gia 400 hronia.Ti lene aytoi re?To gipedo einai to mono pragma pou ehei apomeinei ston paok.Ap oso xero ehei terastia axia-filoi mou me eipan oti einai isos to akrivotero oikopedo stin Thessaloniki.kai de stamataei edo.Tha ginoun magazia,Nomizo tha kai ginei poly-kinimatografos.Ola ayta tha ehoun terastia kerdi.

Thes gipedo?ela kane omada,dose lefta gia kana 3-4-5 hronia kai meta parto.Kai kaneis de tha sou pei tipota.Isa isa tha se ehoume oloi gia sotira.Illithia atoma pou erhontai apo Argentines kai Rossies kai de xero go apo pou,nomizontas oti eimaste ilithioi kai thelontas na ekmetaleytoun aytin tin poly ashimi kai krisimi stigmi tou somateiou. :angry:

Ntropi kai proteino apokefalismous mprosta sto leyko ton pyrgo :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

WHY DO I GET THE FEELING THAT THERE IS SOMEONE BEHIND THE SCENES THAT IS PLAYING A CRUEL JOKE TO PAOK AND ALL ITS FANS. THIS IS A PERSON (S) THAT IS PROBABLY AT THE HELM OF ONE OF THE ATHENIAN TEAMS NO DOUBT. THIS PERSON(S) DOES NOT WANT PAOK TO GET TO BE A STONG TEAM THAT I DESERVES TO BE, AND EVERYTIME THERE SEEMS TO BE A SOLUTION IN THE HORIZON HE (THEY) SABATOGE IT IN SOME WAY. <_< WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK :angry: THIS IS ALL TO SUSPECTIOUS? :tdown:

I am sure there is stuff going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.

Tsalgik is right. So far the people that tried to buy PAOK had nothing but the new Toumba in mind. Not the well being of the team. I am fairly sure that behind Kambanis is nobody else by Goumenos and Mitropoulos. Goumenos realised that he was losing his proedria at PAOK after destroying the team tried to push his agenda through Kambanis. He was clearly exposed by Katsaris.

As for Savvidis, I still don't know what his motives are, and who is behind him.

WHY DO I GET THE FEELING THAT THERE IS SOMEONE BEHIND THE SCENES THAT IS PLAYING A CRUEL JOKE TO PAOK AND ALL ITS FANS. THIS IS A PERSON (S) THAT IS PROBABLY AT THE HELM OF ONE OF THE ATHENIAN TEAMS NO DOUBT. THIS PERSON(S) DOES NOT WANT PAOK TO GET TO BE A STONG TEAM THAT I DESERVES TO BE, AND EVERYTIME THERE SEEMS TO BE A SOLUTION IN THE HORIZON HE (THEY) SABATOGE IT IN SOME WAY. <_< WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK :angry: THIS IS ALL TO SUSPECTIOUS? :tdown:

Wow, here we go with the Thessalonikeo complex. Every one in Athens is after you guys. Take a close look in the mirror and you'll see what the problems are.

Archived