Phantis Forums

AEK Signings

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Charisteas has been told by Ajax he is no longer wanted, and can leave?? Will he stay abroad or is there a chance of him returning to Greece?? AEK need another striker!!!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

De mou lete,(apo ayta pou vlepete eseis oi Aektzides)pou efyge o Santos(proponitara) pou efyge o Katsouranis (i Aek ton teleytaion hronon diladi,yperpaiktis)Ti the ginei tha ta pame kala stin Eyropi fetos?Ego na sas po oti eimai Paoktzis kai Doxaios mazi(logo patridos)alla sto exoteriko(pou meno)eimai Ellada kai den yparhei peretero syzitisi.Einai kaloi oi paiktes pou irthan?Einai anaplirosimoi oi paiktes pou fygan(vgazo exo ton arhigo)O proponitis meta ,ti leei?ton xerei kaneis?

Della Bona said "no thanks"...

Too bad. My worry is that we are still weak in two areas:

Distributing/holding midfielder

Striker

I really dont think we will sign anything to help us for the first game against hearts...

And I hope that they do not feel the pressure or "need" to sign someone just for the sake of signing someone. I hope they stay smart with their money.

We can do it with that roster.... I mean CL

I agree with you, they should not hurry with a signing, or a good signing or nothing.

@Tsalgik

We are pleased that Santos left. No worries mate on that subject. I trust more Ferrer.

Katsouranis did not have a good saison last year and he wanted to go... so let him go..

No worries here as well.

The biggest worries are in the attack. We have a bad attack for international level.

But in the long haul thanks to the Board, we are on the right path.....

Pitty about Della Bona, but i guess that's life.

As far as new signings go, the squad we have now will be the one we play with in the CL Qualifiers. It would be a bad move to put a player into a side when they have only been at the club for a week or two.

For the actual season and CL Campaign Group Stages (hopefully) i think we need to look at getting 3 more players. Our defence in my opinion is very solid, we have all the players we need back there.

I think we should look to sign a holding midfielder to replace Katsouranis. Emerson can do the job, but from what i saw last year he was the only player with a creative bone in his body that could play a good pass and control the play.

I think we should also look to sign an attacking midfielder. The jury is still out on Ivic in my opinion. Im not sure if he is the man for the job, but we will see, maybe he will blossom with Ferrer's new attacking style.

The most important player that we need it a "World Class Striker!!!". Someone with a bit of pase to that can cut open defences. Lyberopoulos will definately score goals, but he doesnt have the speed, and Kapetanos is young and a bit slow too.

It will be very interesting to see what happens in the next month or so with regards to our roster. I agree with Dava-G and nightsurfer to, we must not feel that we have to rush into signing any players that might not meet our standards/expectations. We should take our time and spend our money wisely!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

Also Estban Gonzalez is rumoured to have signed for you guys...

any truth to this as well?

Who is Esteban Gonzalez, what position does he play, what club is he from??

Have we signed him??

Thanks ;)

Gonzalez meant to be the substitition for Dalla Bona, if it would not work out...

Maybe they are after Gonzalez now.

I m not so disapointed about Dalla Bona, Sampdoria did not want him any more...

I m not speaking of Sampdoria of the late 80ies..

So if they don't want him... it would have been a bit risky for such a player to pay 900k ? per year for a club like AEK...

delibasic didnt accept aeks offer because his wife doesnt want to leave spain.

ibazaga wants too much money for aek. he wants 1.2 mio euro kathara plus bonuses. aek offer around 1 million with bonus. given that the bonus are around 300.000 we are speaking of a diafora of 500.000 euro here.

I have just read that Ibagaza and Delibasic have refused and Della Bona has joined serie B side Napoli! Just a thought but I have read that the Mexican striker Borgetti wants to leave Bolton but his proposed transfer to a Saudi club has fallen through. He is 32 but he is a good striker. Would he be in AEK's sights at all?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived