Phantis Forums

AEK Signings

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, is Julio Sezar staying?? than that's great news!! :tup:

You like Julio Cezar ? I m not so fond of him....

kasiotis I m 100 % sure ...that at the end there won't be any problem with the FIFA

Dava-G Do you like Ferer ?

To be honest I didn't know anything about him..., before he was in negociations with us.... But I don't think that he can be worse than Santos....

You like Julio Cezar ? I m not so fond of him....

kasiotis I m 100 % sure ...that at the end there won't be any problem with the FIFA

Dava-G Do you like Ferer ?

To be honest I didn't know anything about him..., before he was in negociations with us.... But I don't think that he can be worse than Santos....

I liked Cezar 2 years ago when we first signed him... but it seems last year he lost his pace and was just mediocre....

Nightsurfer Im not too sure about Ferrer... I really have not heard much about him... And ofcourse the papers are all writing that he is a great super coach... I will wait to see, though I was happy to hear that he wants to play attacking football and wants FAST players...

You already know my feelings of Santos... It is an improvement to have anyone else....

Though I must say, I am optimistic about this year .. tho i shouldnt be since I have not seen any play yet!

Hope for the best....

can some one please give us a run down to which players have come in and out of ur squad and to where and from as well..

cheers

Portsmouth are also in advanced talks with AEK Athens over Euro 2004 hero Trianos Dellas. The tower figure at the back is reported to be worth up to (6mil) pounds.

http://www.football-rumours.com/dodgy.htm

http://home.skysports.com/transfernews.asp...ticle&id=401110

can some one please give us a run down to which players have come in and out of ur squad and to where and from as well..

OUT

Santos (Coach)........Benfica

Katsouranis.............Benfica

I. Venglisky............Cernomorec Odessa

Lou Chanko............unkown

Soares..................Cyprus

Malbassa...............unknown

Ch. Kontis.............unknown

M. Sapanis.............unknown

IN

Serra Ferrer (Coach)............................Betis Sevilla

J. Bangsbo (Technical Advisor)..............Juventus Turin

M. Pautasso - Right Back (27)...............Indepiende Buenos Aires

D. Toszer - Midfield (21).....................Ferencvaros Budapest

P. Lagos - Left Back / Midfield (21)........Iraklis Salonica

P. Hetemaj - Midfield (19)....................HJK Helsinki

WE STILL EXPECT

An outstanding Striker

A defensive midfielder

An offensive midfielder

Fair Greek Referees and unbiased Athletic Courts

PS. You can thank me by the next occasion ;)

Chanko is still with us.

Didnt play in any of the training matches. Has been doing light training so far with fitness coach Andrea Kezos.

Kontis and Sapanis arent officially gone either, the've been told that they are not required. But their contract runs another year. We're in the process of shopping them around to lower A ethniki clubs to see what money we can get.

WE STILL EXPECT

Nightsurfer.... AEK does not have enough money to buy EVERYTHING... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think 2 central holding midfielders are crucial to get . Last season Ivic did not do the job. He is an OK player if all the creative pressure is not on his shoulders. Additionally he is very slow and is not consistent in his play. Like my previous posts, EMerson is a good player with a high work rate, but something else is needed....

And let me again make it known, that I am SO HAPPY Ferrer wants FAST players....

What happened to that player from Bulgaria? Medical issues?

WE STILL EXPECT

Nightsurfer.... AEK does not have enough money to buy EVERYTHING... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think 2 central holding midfielders are crucial to get . Last season Ivic did not do the job. He is an OK player if all the creative pressure is not on his shoulders. Additionally he is very slow and is not consistent in his play. Like my previous posts, EMerson is a good player with a high work rate, but something else is needed....

And let me again make it known, that I am SO HAPPY Ferrer wants FAST players....

What happened to that player from Bulgaria? Medical issues?

You think that others have more money for such stuff ;)

The brasilian from Bulgary first did not pass ok the medical exam.. and also Ferrer was not so convinced of him.. then they got the Argentinian Right Back Pautasso...

I can live very good with Pautasso on the right back and Tziortziopoulos on the left back.... I like Tziortziopoulos.

I m not convinced of Ivic (player), Emerson (too old) and Lakis (finishing). About Lyberopoulos, I wrote my opinion already more than a year ago.

What we mostly miss is a good striker ... because we haven't any with a high level...

There are rumors for an excellent offensive midfielder Ibagasa or something similar from Athletico Madrid as Demis knows him during his stay in Madrid...

People say he s a shoe to big for us... as he is earning 1.5 Mio Euro / year in Madrid.... but Demis insists to hire him for a year and to share his wage with Athletico because he is not in the plans of the new Atleticos coach...

Also we are with an over the average Striker from Uruguay, who plays in Argentina.

His name is Varga or like this similar.

I m sure we will get one striker and one midfielder....

And I m sure Ferrer will give some chances to Kone.......

I see us stronger and sexier than last year.....

@ Kolloso

Chanko might have trained with us... but they did not take him to Austria...

On the other hand ... Leonidas Kabadais is in Austria...

How were your emotions when you read that Saviola might come to Greece ?

skeptical of course.

no offense but in AEKs state pulling of a signing like Antonito or even Ibagaza now would be huge

i didnt realize the coach was of Betis....how long had he been coach there? (because the last season Betis really sucked but the years before they were great)

how long had he been coach there? (because the last season Betis really sucked but the years before they were great)

he was there last year.. that's why Betis sacked him.. :(

he was also quite terrible at Barca.. <_<

Türk... he wasn't there just last year but the years before too... and he brought them into CL for the first time of their history.... and they won with him the Spanish Cup for the first time as well with him ( I m not 100% sure on that though)

In Barca yes, he was 6 months on the wheel as a coach...and played against AEK at Nea Filadelfia... but several years he acted in Barca as a technical director..........

Don't leave such facts out.. arkadas ;)

Any how he knows what he is talking about.... and I tend to like Ferrer... but for sure I will know after I saw the team play....

I hope he will be successful too cause AEK need a real coach after Santos, file.. ;)

But I have to say I have my doubts over him.. for example, one thing worries me that is Spaniards aren't too successful in adapting to different lifestyles.. :huh:

Ok no problem.. my apologies if I sounded agressive.....

I mean how many times I got furious with his diving and the wrong decisions that he forced by the objective :ph34r: greek refs.. in order to manipulate the result....

I think you understand me that I don t want such a player in my favorite team...

Archived