Phantis Forums

A' Div: Larisa - PAOK

Ziaka

On Saturday PAOK travels to Larisa to play the local team. Following the recent bad results on the road, and the upcoming tough games against Olympiakos and AEK, tthe team needs to get into winning ways. Unfortunately we are playing a very tough team that plays attacking football. In the first game at Toumba Larisa managed to get a point by equalizing the game in injury time.

I see a tough game with PAOK players trying to prove something, but as long as Kostikos stays with the same mind set and playing with players in wrong positions I see us either losing this game or at best getting a tie.

My biased prediction is 0-0 tie with Fernandez being our best player once again.

ehmmm...any ideas in which hotel the PAOK team will be staying in Larissa?? Grecotel perhaps?? (it's right across my house and I'll be there for the weekend! :P )

my prediction is 1-1

ASE ME MORE ILIANA! KSEREIS TI EINAI NA PAS SE 75% AGONES FETOS SEASON KAI NE DEIS TOSES PIKRES! AFOU DEN KSEREIS KLISE TO STOMO SOU KAI MIN MILAS! KSERO TI LEW! AN DEN THA IKSERA THE ELEGA???? MA DEN VLEPEIS TO ZAGORAKI??? DEN BOREI NA KANEI SOSTI PASSA!!!! O GOUMENOS TON EXEI MONO GIA ONOMA! PIGA ATROMITO-PAOK KAI KSEREIS TI FONAZAN OI FILATHLOI TOU ATROMITOU? "KOSTIKO ASE TO ZAGORAKI MESA NA GALSOUME KAI ALLO!"

NOW GIVE ME YOU OPINION ON THE MATTER!!!...... :angry:

Iliana an kai exeis apoluto dikaio, h alh8eia einai oti ton prokaleses ton paok4. Htan arketa eristiko auto pou tou egrapses. Dhladh ti perimenes na sou apanthsei enas pitsirikas en8ermos opados otan tou les oti to paizei opados kai ta sunafh? :whistle:

The most likely lineup for PAOK according to reports is:

Fernandez

Karypidis, Maladenis, Udese, Konstantinidis

Arabatzis, Zagorakis, Ilaidis (Balafas), Shikabala

Mieciel, Salpiggidis

If that is what Kostikos is planning, than I think we will lose again. Karypidis is not a right back. And what is Maladenis doing as center back. Why isn't Hasiotis playing in his place? He might not be the best, but at least he has been playing in this position for ages. Why is Christodoulopoulos not playing lately? Questions, questions, questions.

It will really be interesting to see what PAOK does in this game.

again is a game that paok can win or lose depending of how you guys will play.larisa have a good team but if you guys are in a good day you could win easily.it is the kind of game that you play 1-X-2 sto propo.

Back to the real issues. B)

true! I keep watching the Grecotel opposite my house and no sign of PAOK, snifffffff :(

(sorry couldn't resist! :LOL: )

let's hope we'll have a nice game tomorrow and that Larisa will win! ;) :D

Archived