Phantis Forums

A' Div: Larisa - PAOK

Ziaka

1st goal was defensive error. 2nd goal was zagorakis fault as he gave the ball away, then the ball was played through to the larisa striker kazantzis who scored. zagorakis and konstantinidis were the worst players, but still nobody played well. konstantinidis misses the next game. i still think it is ime for zagorakis to leave. xristodoulopoulos was bad, salpi did ok with miecel, defence was teribble and fernandes did prevent a few more goals. OVERALL, NOTHING DIFFERENT!

you guys lost the last 2 games but against osfp you always play well and now you guys will also try to make your fans happy otherwise toumba will be on fire so bad luck for my team.

Perfect result for PAOK. More than likely will miss out on UEFA spot for next year, which is good. This will force the hand of goumenos even more. The way the team is playing at the moment, memories of 5-0 against gays come to mind. I shudder to think final score next week, given gays cleaned up a comparatively more organised AEK quite comfortably. This has been a long season for us PAOK fans, and it will only get worse, before getting better. Big rezili pedia.

It's hard to beleive that no one is going to show up to this game . Maybe all the die hard fanatical fans might not show up but the rest of the supporters in thesaloniki and surrounding area will probably show up . :la: 

Maybe so but Toumba still won't be full. Bad loss to Larisa but as Salpigoals said hopefully we miss out on UEFA Cup so Goumenos doesn't get any money and he leaves.

No it was clear onside. Only just. The main problem the player was not shut down was because the defence were spread apart because it was Zagorakis who lost the ball in the middle of our half. Then the ball was played through to the guy who was not under pressure.

But now u mention offside, Salpi was onside numerous times and he was called offside wrongly...

Archived