Phantis Forums

Katsouranis to Inter

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

AEK and Inter are in negotiations about the transfer of Kostas Katsouranis. IN the game against Atromitos, there were Inter scouts in the stands watching. I want nothing but the best for the guy, but I hope he remains at AEK.

I still think that Katsouranis is the best player in Greece, and his loss would be tremendous to the team.

Also, it seems as if there are 3-4 Italian Serie A teams interested in Sorrentino also.

http://sports.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/20.../cmc_91596.html

It says Inter are interested as having as a replacment for Christian Zanetti.

If AEK lose Katsouranis i can see them dropping to 3rd place and losing their CL spot.

If they do stay in second i dont seee them qualifying for CL.

For the good of the NT i hope he gets playing time!

I think it will be better if Katsouranis goes to inter as it will make him a better player for greece.

I agree with you there, but i would prefer him to stay with AEK because how much playing time will he get with inter?? Will he be like Lakis for Crystal Palace, and most of the other greeks that play abroad?? Sit on the bench all day?? This is not good for the Greek NT!!

How many players play regularly who play overseas??

Stelios, Zikos, Samaras....... a few more maybe, thats it.

If he were to go to Inter and get gauranteed playing time it would be the best thing, but i cant see this happening, so i would prefer him to stay!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

I don't think that Katsouranis will be given a fair chance at a starting position. Teams like Inter want results immediately and will not settle for a player taking time to earn a position through some substitutions.

Katsouranis will be sitting on the bench and that will be it. Look at Karagounis. Bench player, but whenever he was subed in he had one or two chances on goal immediately. However, he was never shown any confidence and he remained on the bench.

Katsouranis would be better off going to a team like Bolton or Tottenham, where he will have a better chance of playing in a more prestigious league.

Inter just hordes good players and destroys their careers.

Katsouranis would fade away----hes great but with Cambiasso, Veron, do you really think he would be give a fair chance? doubt it.......

So many good players come to this club.and leave never being heard of/worse off than before .....remember when Emre said moving to Inter was the biggest mistake of his life?

I'll make a bold prediction and guess he is not going anywhere. Not unless his form changes anyway...Perhaps this summer, but not now..

He has been a spectator recently. Especially in the National side.

I am yet to be convinced that he is world class. If Inter is seriously interested in him, sell for nothing under 15 million euro.

Archived