Phantis Forums

More fines

bar7

aftwer fining Papa & concesao 3000 euro each, the managment has fines Andrich as well.

The question is will Vardi genererate enough money through these fines for a winter transfer...Maybe this is the only way to buy players...

PATHETIC

like managment didnt know that this s%$#! wasnt going on in 2005. It proves once again that we have a bunch of Malakes running the show. They'll do whatever it takes not to sign a player & use such as an example :tdown:

De mporw na katalabw poio einai to problima sas me ta prostima...Ap'tin tsepi sas ta bazete?

Oi 3000 einai psixoula mprosta se ayta pou plirwnontai...

O Anrich argise stin proponisi,o Flavio argise na epistrepsei ap'tis diakopes tou kai o Pap itan sta mpouzoukia,efyge 4 ta xaramata kai stis 10 eixe propinisi!!Pou einai to paralogo sto gegonos oti xrewthikan me prostima??

Kai an nomizete pws o Tziger perimenei ta prostima gia na agorasei paixtes tote ti na pw?Prwton o Tzigger itan sti Souidia kai otan gyrise pliroforithike gia ta prostima...Kai deyterwn o Male den exei apofasisei poion paixti thelei,enw i metagrafiki periodos arxise episima proxtes!!!!

Akoustike kai i m***kia oti ston Pap edwsan prostimo epeidi itan me ton Antonaki....Hmarton re!!Edw pigan diakopes mazi stin Austria ta mpouzoukia tha enoxlousan ton Tzigger?

Xalarwste....

bar7 this is not about generating money for vardinogiannis.....9000 euros will hardly pay the janitor bills at games...

Vardinogiannis is trying to emphasize that we are going to take this team seriously or your going to pay for it. If your out at bouzoukia or in brazil and your holiday is expired youre hurting the team, and you are fined. The team is struggling and stupid instances like this are only doing more damage and they have to be made examples of.

Vardinogiannis is trying to emphasize that we are going to take this team seriously or your going to pay for it. If your out at bouzoukia or in brazil and your holiday is expired youre hurting the team, and you are fined. The team is struggling and stupid instances like this are only doing more damage and they have to be made examples of.

im sure there may be a different way than fining them & possibly making them feel unwanted.

Vardinogiannis is trying to emphasize that we are going to take this team seriously or your going to pay for it.  If your out at bouzoukia or in brazil and your holiday is expired youre hurting the team, and you are fined. The team is struggling and stupid instances like this are only doing more damage and they have to be made examples of.

im sure there may be a different way than fining them & possibly making them feel unwanted.
seriously like what? run laps (not a bad idea if it was Wooter :LOL:)? these guys are pros and on a contract agreement. The management/team has been having meetings dinners etc with the team to try to stress the importance of their efforts and get the team rolling again and they are sipping carpinhas in brazil or in a bouzouki when they shouldnt.......a fine is perfectly fair and its not driving the player away. If a player wants to slack off and doesnt understand the importance of taking this team seriously and paying for his actions, then its better if they do leave.

If u consider the fact that it's almost 3 weeks where the team hasn't played a game,

I believe its quite easy for some players to lose focus on his responsibilities

in the team.

In the past, we always seem to struggle somewhat after there's

been a break in the league and it may take a little time to get back into routine again.

Something like being 10 mins. late at training may sound trivial and

harmless to us but if the majority of your working time consists of training

then u must make all efforts to be prompt and ready to start.

If this is one of the latest demands that the coach or management or even

Apostolakis has stated to the players from now on and they've been

made aware of, then it's the players responsibility to adhere to the letter.

It's the little things like being late for training (Andric & Flavio) or staying up pass a curfew hour (Pap)

or not listening to the demands of the coach (Galinovic) that can affect your attitude to a point where

on the field you may not wish to go into a 50-50 tackle or be first to the ball or put yourself in an awkward situation

where your header might save a goal but may also result in you getting injured in the process.

I've waffled on a bit but to finish off perhaps we should have seen the 'prostimo' system introduced earlier

when we had the poor performances of last year .... that might've woken them up

a bit and installed in their thought process 'if you work without passion & seriousness you'll get penalised'.

The point is that the team is in bad spirits and they try to worsen the situation.

Why didn't Osfp fine Nikopolidis ?

Because they are in first place ???

No because they probabaly didnt have a morning practise.....Is that a good reason...

Many of those players are just kids, some others are just not good professionals.... I don't know how much Pap gets paid, but Flavio spends $3,000 on chewing gum a month alone... won't feel a thing.

Of course there are discipline problems within the team, and I hope that "the turbo" can put some order there are the team's general manager....

Those long breaks aren't good. I never understood why our boys get tired so easily, whereas in other countries like England they have many more teams in their league and play a lot more games with no problem!

o pap pire prostimo oxi epeidi itan me ton antonaki.. aytes einai paparies.. apla o PAO eixi proponisi stis 10 to prwi kai gia mia erotisi pio prin giati o antonakis den pire prostimo apo ton thrylo einai epeidi o olympiakos apo tis 29 dekembriou mexri tora proponietai kata ths 19.00 to apogeuma... opote giati na min ton afisoun na bgei afou den tou exoun pei tpt?

bar7 this is not about generating money for vardinogiannis.....9000 euros will hardly pay the janitor bills at games...

this preety much says it all....

i hope the fines were big enough to make them think about there actions....

these fines are supposed to make this team win???

why doesnt Vardi consentrate on spending money rather than collecting it..? :blink:

buy a worthy player

indirectly, YES.

please tell me why it would be acceptable not to punish players breaking the rules that the team has said and agreed upon in contract, and doing stupid s%$#! like staying out till 4 drunk when there is 10:00 practice the next morning? is that acceptable behavior for a proffesional soccer team? players are paid to play and come to practice and perform WITH EFFORT and CONSIDERATION for the team. If the situation wasnt in such crisis like it is now with the team i would have seen it maybe ok for just a warning or something, but were trying to get our title bid back and now is not the time for dicking around.

people bash Tzigger even when he does the correct thing and bitch about him! He is a MANAGER! His job is to keep the organization alive and operating to its maximum potential. With malakes at bouzouki proi proi or still on vacation in brazil thats an issue that needs to be dealt with, PERIOD. how do you critisize him for doing his job?

this just proves my damn point! people will not see ANYTHING vardinogiannis does as good or fair because of their own BLIND bias and just hold him as a scapegoat everytime the team loses!

or maybe it proves that he's lost all respect from the players..& that the ship is sinking.

Vardi cant undo what he's done.. which is let better players go for cheaper ones..Once again that only benefits his pockets..as do the fines since he's got no respect from the fans or the players.. & drako if you were to stop sucking managment dick for a while you'd be able to see that

or maybe it proves that he's lost all respect from the players..& that the ship is sinking.

Vardi cant undo what he's done.. which is let better players go for cheaper ones..Once again that only benefits his pockets..as do the fines since he's got no respect from the fans or the players.. & drako if you were to stop sucking managment dick for a while you'd be able to see that

vre valemmeno hlithie

why does it hurt to look even HALF objectively on the situation. Bitching at Tzigger for some things ok, but even when hes doing things EXACTLY RIGHT then you are just an idiot and impatient.

do yourself and the forums a favour and never post your m*****es again. honestly.

Lost repect for players????

WHOS LOSING RESPECT WHEN YOU ARE OUT DRINKING WITH 10:00 PRACTICE THE NEXT DAY????

THAT IS A FINEABLE OFFENSE.

I ASK YOU, WHEN A TEAM IS STRUGGLING AND TRYING TO GET BACK ON TRACK, IF VARDINOGIANNIS LETS PLAYERS GET AWAY WITH THIS WOULD YOU STILL BITCH?

ANSWER: YES, because you dont look at a damn thing objectively with management

seriously try seeing a differnt side other than the bullshit vardi sells good players for cheaper cuz thats garbage....if u read any news statements (you havent, I KNOW) hes made u might learn a damn thing or two before you critisize blindly....

as for everythign going to his pockets when was the last time u had ANY PROOF of that........u wouldnt be smart enough to read PAO or any other financial statements anyways to figure out he was pocketing it to begin with!

So Drakos13 you think that he does it for the good of the team ?

Like Andrich went late in prectice for 10 minutes...

has also to pay a fine

when he herdy ever gets to play

Ok, I am willing to wait and see if they will finaly reach the point of treating everyone the same or at last analogusly so they won't feel like inferior or superior in the team. :whistle:

You are all taliking like the managment is right because of this and that.

BULLSHIT !!!

THE PROBLEM WITH THE MANAGMENT IS NOT ONLY ON THE FINES, IT IS IN GENERAL EVERYWHERE IN THE TEAM.

EX:

Smartean gets treated like s%$#! because he had an argument with Malessani. He is basically gone form the team.

The same month Morris tosses his Pao T-shirt at the refery in the most disrespectfull way. He just gets asked to be more disciplent...

Why in the case above did so different measures took place ?

You know why ?

Because in Peania they choose to punish players analogusly to the ones they feel the need.

Now, Consesiao makes 1,7 Mil. 3 thousand euros is nothing for him. At the same time poor Papadopoulos is making s%$#! compared to him and had to pay the same.

Is that what we call fair treatment.

Do the players feel fair in the squad having to overpaid foreigners doing nothing for the team and the rest getting s%$#!.

Do you think that they will ever punish Gonzales ?

He for once at least had a fight with Papadopoulo. Bounies etc. Because he is important nothing happened.

Last season's end it was certain that Munch would stay for at least 2 more years. After the Aek game he had an argument with Kotsio for that scizors kick he tried to do in the end of the 0-0 game that with a goal would give us the titile...so he got kicked out.

well obviusly they felt that the didn't need Munch as much, while Gonzales is more presius... :box:

Do you thing Gonzales feels happy with the money he makes 0.5 when he sees his buddy Consesiao make more than trple of what he does ?

How about this:

Why do all the ex Pao players (Mostly the Greek ones) tend to hate the team, while all the ex Osfp players don't.

Tzigger is going too far this is why.

Now the last thing they need in this professional claub is a BABAOULA CALLED APOSTOLAKIS with a voice sounding like a Lakis... :LOL:

I ASK YOU, WHEN A TEAM IS STRUGGLING AND TRYING TO GET BACK ON TRACK, IF VARDINOGIANNIS LETS PLAYERS GET AWAY WITH THIS WOULD YOU STILL BITCH?

it obvious you need to learn how to read.

i said that he's lost respect from the players..

secondly why should i be objective to the same management that has let go talented players for less talented CHEAPER players????? ANSWER THAT RE DRAKO

he cares for HIS pocket. we could of had a scary team... come up for air & you'd realise that ;)

it obvious you need to learn how to read.

i said that he's lost respect from the players..

secondly why should i be objective to the same management that has let go talented players for less talented CHEAPER players????? ANSWER THAT RE DRAKO

he cares for HIS pocket. we could of had a scary team... come up for air & you'd realise that ;)

u know what ill call u out on that

name the players brought in/sent out and there ACTUAL values......

then well talk.....

as for crap sigings......honestly who do you think we can get out there that is at the price u want.....we cant afford to spend 10 million on 1 player like Fenerbachce for example......i understand the signings that Zaec made were pure crap and cheap.....but latley i dont think were signing cheap players.......(at their prices, most of there talent sucks)

as far as im concerned im convinced that he is willing to spend on the team......we got 14 new players last year.........14..........He is spending a lot of money on Conceicao and Biscan (not that i agree with it because they suck, but point is he IS willing to put that money out, they are proof.......scouts misguide him)

the only 2 mistakes management/ coaching has had with releasing players is Lyberopoulos and Kolkka.......the rest wanted to go....Karagkounis had no plans to stay, Nikopolidis was listening for geyros offeres behind our back, Seitaridis they should have waited till after euro, but either way he had to be sold before hes picked up for free...

at the moment the club is in crisis and extra discipline crap is not gonna be tolerated anymore.......right now i agree with that. i want the team to be dead serious about getting themselves together and start winning again.

If Tzigger was only concerned about pocketing the fine money, then he would have seized those opportunites like u mentioned before and taken them.......but its only now hes busting out fines because the team is in a big mess.....

as for andric --------doesnt matter if u play all the time or none at all.......this isnt highschool sports its professional ball.....

as for wages yeah i agree the foreigners are overpaid.....this is a stupid mentality in ALL of Greece that if they are foreign or played in western europe they are automatically better and worth/derserving more......its pure bullshit......look at rivaldo.......gets 2 million a year........sure hes useful BUT HES NOT THAT GREAT.

when signori came to ira how much was he getting something ridiculous he couldnt even score.....

for starters the 2 names you names lymbe & kolka are huge mistakes & who replaced them??

nikopolidi i didnt really minf..

Karagounis wasnt even made an offer to stay.

Kostantinou was replaced by Mantzios & Torgele who combined dont make the same amount..

Vyntra was signed with the hope that he would replace Seitaridi therefor Seitaridi wasnt offered an extension earlier then sold for undermarket.

Kyriakos was replaced by Kotsios i believe who is cheaper & grossly inferior..

Although Vardi spends some money he wouldnt give it to talented GREEKS & therefor we have gotten weaker every year....

And once these yougsters become good & valueable he WONT pay them off & will end up elsewhere

WAKE UP THIS CYCLE IS EASY TO SEE

The bottom line is this:

PAO has the means (only Oly can really match) unlike any other team in the greek league. But, despite the money, personelle, facilities, fan-base support, etc, etc... Yet, if we were to judge the results in the last 10-12 years, I'd say it's pathetic! In any other publicly-traded company the management would be long gone by now.

You should be, judged by the results, right? Not by the intentions! And, also take into account your means as compared to your competition!

thats true, but sometimes you have to regognize that in this sport its not always about teams playing better or good signings to get results...

i really think that the lower table teams have improved a lot over the years....where experience would be more useful (see OSFP) but we will be in that phase of experience earlier and have it last longer because our players are young......that is what im hoping for.

and again- i really could care less about the results this year or next.....not because of some 5 year plan but seriously OAKA sucks we should have only used it for europe....we play so much better there i think we could have done a lot better there..........when were back home performing will be more important to me......when we have a new stadium i want an experienced, talented squad to open it with.....

Archived