Phantis Forums

Okkas

bides

Just wanted to know everyones opionion on Okkas..In ever paper I read they say he is pretty much the MVP of mostly every match he plays....Every match I have seen him play this year he has been playing pretty good...

Another note Dani is horrible what a waste of cash...a bum on the street could probabaly better then him he stinks..Since the Pao management is so useless we will probabaly end up signing him joinging all the other yifti on the team.....

Guest Protathlitis7

the thing about Okkas this year is that hes been playing differently and so hasnt had the opportunity to miss those ridiculous chances. We all knew he was a good passer, holder upper and dribbler of the ball

I rate Babagida higher than him

okkas for me is a great player.even last year with all the lost goals he was always trying,presing and running for 90 minutes.this year is one of the most valuable players for osfp.if he continues that way many people will have to apologize for all there bad comments.okkas is a profesional player that gives 110% in every game.good job. :tup:

okkas for me is a great player.even last year with all the lost goals he was always trying,presing and running for 90 minutes.this year is one of the most valuable players for osfp.if he continues that way many people will have to apologize for all there bad comments.okkas is a profesional player that gives 110% in every game.good job. :tup:

Also he is playing in his proper position and this way he can use his speed :tup:

Okkas is a solid player that can play mutliple but don't use the word great and okkas in the same sentence b/c he isn't that type of a player

Okkas plays hard on tthe pitch all the time and its evident

last yea was a very tough season for him

the club put him in such a tough role

he was basically our feature striker and he isn't a natural striker

but i am glad he is having such a strong season for the club

as of right now u can argue he is the mvp for the club

since he is playing in another role this season and doesn't have the responsebility to score he plays more freely. nobody ever doubted his speed and his abilities on the ball, but he just isn't a natural striker. the way he is used this year he helps the team much more. but i think babangida and castillo are more or less the same as him. i'm glad that he plays better this year and i hope he will prove us even wrong in terms of scoring.

after having the priviledging of downloading Okkas goals yesterday

very nicely done especially the second goal

where Rivaldo so the field and visualized everything and Okkas did a great job in putting the ball down with his chest and lobbing it into the net

Coutinue the great play !!!!!

He had the most assisits on the team that year. I know we really dont count assists in soccer, but they are just as important. There was a run in the second half of the seaosn where he had approx 6-8 assists in 7 games.

And additionally, probably played in his real position for about 1/4 of the year...

who gives a s%$#! wut he did at AEK or Paok

he is on Olympiakos and he is doing his thing for us

plus Okkas wasn't the only player not playing to that status

if u do remember that AEK was preseason favorties to win the whole dam thing

but then the whole wage situation can to play

I looked at the front page of Score Live(newspaper suppporting AEK) yesterday....It had a phrase of D-Okkas from Fws....he said that if AEK becomes the champion,he'll quit football....And Scorelive had apicture of him as soublatzi!! :LOL:

So....another Cypriot that speaks that way for a previous team of his....hmmmmm :whistle: :P

the only way that aek wins the championship is if demis un-retires. in other words keep dreaming. :nono:

would it matter if Demis unretired

did his teams ever beat us for the title

they won a couple of Greek cups and thats great

but the prothalima belongs to us

no shame losing the title to Olympiakos#1

I looked at the front page of Score Live(newspaper suppporting AEK) yesterday....It had a phrase of D-Okkas from Fws....he said that if AEK becomes the champion,he'll quit football....And Scorelive had apicture of him as soublatzi!! :LOL:

So....another Cypriot that speaks that way for a previous team of his....hmmmmm :whistle: :P

If Okkas asked you to blow him would YOU!!! You believe everything you read!!!!!

Pao will win the championship.LOL IF we get Ronaldinho, Kaka, Maradona and Pele maybe we have a chance!!!

Again you mention Cyprus get a life...OR Mr Okkas will shove something down your thraot!!!

how so, the only good game you guys have played is against larisa. Typical gavroi, when their team is losing they curse at the players and call for new players...Now that they beat real and larisa, they have become the best team in greece again.

Den mas paratate. O Olympiacos einai h omada ton kakomiron.

Anyway, don't think that AEK is going to walk into Karaiskaki and s%$#! their pants. We have a solid team with a coach who actually knows what he is doing.

And since some other people brought up the issue of DOKKAS being a professional, i would like to say that his recent quote is not the work of a professional but of a child playing in a playground. I guess that is why he fits in Olympiakos.

SKA-TA SKA-TA STIN THYRA TIN 7!!!

Archived