Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I was wrong last season when I said that we are going nowere with Malessani and by the end of November he will be gone...

It took about the 3rd day of December to happen.

1 million times we said that he is using systems aprooved by many big teams.

But at the same time we said that it doesn't matter what system you play unless you make good use of your avaliable players.

Coaches like Marakarian or Bajevich can save us only.

Because they like to work with what they have in the team and analogus to the potential of the players use the formation systems.

With Malessani we got stuck in the same sheet for 10 months now and still people like him while we play awful soccer.

You see some of us thought that Manzios will be the one to clear for all with 1-0 victories.

RE TZIGGER LAST SEASON YOU WERE CHANGING THE COACHES LIKE T-SHIRTS NO MATTER IF THEY DID THEIR JOB CORRECTLY OR NOT

NOW ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP SUPPORTING SOMEONE THAT IS CLUELES TO WHAT TEAM PANATHINAIKOS EINAI

HMARTON

DEN PAEI ALLO

DIOHTON TON PATSAVOURA PODEN XEREI TI TOU GINETE!!!!

DIHTON BAS KAI MINOUN OI SAMARTEAN KAI OLISADEB AT LEAST HAVING LET ALL THOSE PLAYERS GO BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T FIT IN HIS SYSTEM....

OUST

is malezani gone yet?

:D :D :D :D :D

typical greek mentality..this is why greek football doesnt grow positively...we all say we want to take example of serie a and the premier leagiue and la liga, but then we have a mentality like this...with no attempt at long term growth greek football will continue being a disgrace and that may be fine by you because you may think winning your protathlima are important and that may be making you happy enough to conitniue to make you focus on the short term, but protathlimata are not enough for me...you all should be ashamed...we need to look to the long term, that is are only cure, even if it means that some results dont always go in our favour..i hope malesani stays as coach because if he does, in a year or two we may very welll have an awesome team, and thats fine by me...

They fake to be injured because Malessani doesn't use them anyway.

This way they don't have to go with the rest of the team to the stadium, since they know with Malessani they are as good as gone.

hahaha...conspiracy theories now huh??? ella re tora, get real..

completely agreed....the greek league is a joke this year as always and our european campaigns have all been a joke too, usnot making the world cup after winning euro is embarrsing as well..no one should be laughing at anyone...we should all be embarrsed this year...

i agree

Bottom line we need the three points.If we dont get them Mr malezani your arhithia will be served to you by the Green faithful in your lasagna....

Well, who has the recipe? It's time for the last supper and I do not care if we even beat Verder in Germany (which we will probably do)! :angry: We have the best players in Greece and we are 7 points behind the Red Old-timers. I do not believe that even Markarian can turn that over at his time.

I am now convinced that

is malezani gone yet?

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

typical greek mentality..this is why greek football doesnt grow positively...we all say we want to take example of serie a and the premier leagiue and la liga, but then we have a mentality like this...with no attempt at long term growth greek football will continue being a disgrace and that may be fine by you because you may think winning your protathlima are important and that may be making you happy enough to conitniue to make you focus on the short term, but protathlimata are not enough for me...you all should be ashamed...we need to look to the long term, that is are only cure, even if it means that some results dont always go in our favour..i hope malesani stays as coach because if he does, in a year or two we may very welll have an awesome team, and thats fine by me...
I agree with the typical Greek Mentality comment, however, what positive attributes do you see from the way Malezani has been coaching.

And if they keep him for the longer term what does he have to offer. What has he shown so far that should make Tzigger keep him on.

He has had a long time to make changes and show that some improvement is being made.

Lets remember that he came in before last years season ended. He had the whole summer to make transfers and mold the team, plus the six games he coached before the season ended.

We can say that he should stay because the team has to think whats best for the long run, but what has he shown so far to prove that they will get better in the longrun.

If you look at the season the team has gone from bad to worse and that is the only thing Malesani has shown to be capable of achieving.

I saw the game against atromitos and I never such such a pathetic performance by a pao side ever.

Melazani has lost control of this team and its shows on the players and the desperate tactics he is using. Atromitos is no big team and deserves to win, they had many chances to seal the game.

Players such as bides, vooter, kotsios and others aren't good enough to wear the jersey. They just aren't good enough.

All the metagrafes have been a failure and there is no system in this team. When you see players trying to play the areial game, instead of putting the ball on the floor, shows how patheticv things are with this squad.

There are no more excuses for italian, the dioktisi must act and get baejic to pick up peices before enough damage has been done.

oso iparxei o italos se autin tin omada den exei melon o pao.

And for those who still insist that melazani needs more time, you need to consult your doctor.

halia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the game against atromitos and I never such such a pathetic performance by a pao side ever.

Melazani has lost control of this team and its shows on the players and the desperate tactics he is using. Atromitos is no big team and deserves to win, they had many chances to seal the game.

Players such as bides, vooter, kotsios and others aren't good enough to wear the jersey. They just aren't good enough.

All the metagrafes have been a failure and there is no system in this team. When you see players trying to play the areial game, instead of putting the ball on the floor, shows how patheticv things are with this squad.

There are no more excuses for italian, the dioktisi must act and get baejic to pick up peices before enough damage has been done.

oso iparxei o italos se autin tin omada den exei melon o pao.

And for those who still insist that melazani needs more time, you need to consult your doctor.

halia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agreed but u think bajevic is the answer

lets see:

markarian: chased out of town by the fans

isoum: double... out the door he went

skasni: wins 4-1 vs PSV.. out a week later

malezani: saviour .uefa winner,,, etc etc.. pretty soon gone

and to all the melazani supporters, even though olympiakos have been a disaster in europe, do you see them losing games in greek league.

With a team of pensioners or senior citizens, they are cruising towards another protathlima without playing the best football.

What can you say about our star players and super coach so far.........

halia..........................................

OK, let's see, Melitzanas has part of the blame, but he's not the main problem. If the players (some very expensive) can't perform (walk on the pitch and can't pass the ball a few yards away) then it's his fault?

I think this is a great opportunity.... Let me explain what I'd do if I had my way.... Let's accept that this team isn't going nowhere this season. We've lost, so why keep trying to do the same old thing? This takes the pressure off. Don't hire another coach so we "give it some (more) time"... etc. This is BS, and will give us false hopes again.

I'd say, look, the players have 1 month to prove to me who they really are. In Jan. everybody goes who hasn't given 100%. NO, player is secure. I don't care for the big names. What have they produced??? Nothing! I'd only look for the effort, at this point, because obviously no one is playing great.

I'd say, I'm going to fire/trade/get rid anyone who isn't fit for PAO. Save big $. But, I'd say, what I would have spent, I WILL give to those are left by the end of the season, who IN MY JUDGMENT have given their 100% to the team.

Meanwhile, I'd scout for cheap talent in Greece and where ever. No big names, no heros, no divas to "save the team." And, although the players would be acuuired on the cheap, I'd give them huge incentives. I believe there are those players out there--see, like Mantzios, Tzolis, whatever...

We need a revolutionary approach guys. We've tried everything in the last 10 years. TEN YEARS!!!! TEN. We accidentally got a title under the most idiotic coach that our team ever had... It's like taking shots after shots after shots... eventually you hit the three-pointer! Does it make you a good player? NO! Nor your coach at the time is good either.

Lastly, management has to take some blame too, like any other company/corporation where those in charge fail to produce results....

:tdown:

Oh, sorry, I just realized that it's the Greek reality/mentality we're talking about...... OK, forget it!

The only fault i see in the managment is that they still have this loser at the head of the team.

One to many chances have been given.

Like I said earlier...if Pao was losing games but showing that they were improving throughout the games then Malesani would have an argument to stay. But the reality is that the team is losing and playing worse with every game. What do they see in him that keeps them from firing the loser.

I still have yet to see the changes in the team that support managments decision to stick by the Makaronada.

Archived