Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the heck is goin on??

im downloadin the first episode of ola x and now ir ead this?!?

WTF?

se pio lepo imaste naoum?

good luck pao!!!

i guess im gona lose the bet i made 2 yaers ago about who will win the championship... this is so sad...

go themos!!!

tsak 2-2 i see!!!

gia pame!!!

PAO OLE!

The good thing is that we created plenty of chances.... (this is new for us this season)... the bad thing is that we can't seem to finish them and put the game away!

A good win today. I congratulate Kallithea for playing open.

if the weaker teams like this would play open against the stronger teams all the time we would have a great spectacle...usually teams like this sit back and pray not to get scored on...the way kallithea did against olym or the way levadeakos did against pao...makes for boring games....if the stronger teams takes the lead...it can become a blowout which is the same thing if the other teams play open but the show is better...thats how teams like milan or inter lose games in serie A and thats how big teams lose games in the premier league.....anyway great show, the offence looks like its gettin better and better and torghelle seems to have made a huge difference upon coming on the field....the team scored 3 goals in 28 minutes whil he was on....i think its a sign of the quality of player that he is....

lets hope for a good game tomorrow, i am off and i will watch it...tie ..lets hope for a tie..

pao penalty. the radio commentators say that more or less the same happened and pao got the penalty, kallithea not.

soulogiannis saves it!!!!!

still 2-2

and what u r surpised by this

an opponent of PAO or OSFP denied a clear penalty while the same penalty works for both reds and greens ?

A win is great but I am still upset that we let them get 2 goals early they should have never scored on us but I'll take the win anyways. Hopefully Oly vs Aek tomorrow finishes in a draw or a Aek win

we did let them score!

they scored 2 goals good goals

pao wont be able to score more than 2 goals away at el paso

1-1

hahahaha

only 2?

we scored 4 and missed a penalty.

and penalty claim for kalithea was a 50/50 cause they goumas and lazanas where both dragging each other

suree it was 50 / 50

for the coach to have a fit and get thronw out of the game.....im sure it was more like 90/ penalty 10 noit a penalty

so u have what 3 penalties now this year

we dont even have 1

i seem to recall bitching about how OSFP gets free penalties all the time.

hmmm

PS: who was the ref today so I can add him to my list of refs that help our teams win ?

Archived