Phantis Forums

Xoutos scoring for Inter

Now I am sure with Mancini's decision making Xoutos will not get a game at Inter, and it is time for Kokkali to wake up and bring him back to Pirea, if it isn't to late. Is he on loan to Inter or did they buy him out?. In any case, he is scoring goals in the Primavera team at Inter, and today he had a double in a friendly against Bolzano. Very talented striker and would combine good with Konstadinou with Rivaldo playing just behind them. :tup:

Choutos is Inter player 100% and was on loan at atalanta last season i think.

As for him to come back to Olympiakos and combine with Konstantinou...

I dont think you can make it to a CL final in 2 years with Choutos, Kon/nou and Okkas in attack... some ppl should get more serious.

Do not need to get more serious re Pontiai. It would just be another attacking option for our beloved Thrylara, and I think he would combine well with Konstadinou. So what are you talking about more serious?. Kokkalis has built a Thrylos this year that will excel in Europe, and the seriousness will be shown in the Champions League. Okkas is not the player that can lead us to prominence in Europe, but the trio of say a Rivaldo, Konstadinou and Xouto might. I'd rather even have Kastigio, rather the Okka. The Norwegean, Iversen is close to signing, and could make our attack perhaps the most feared in this years CL. But, Xouto is just another option because I don't think Mancini has a spot for him in the Inter starting eleven. It would be a waste to sit on the Inter bench, with Karagouni. Two phenomenal players that only have a place on Inter's bench. Bring them to the Limani, I say!! ;)

GUYS COME ON CHOUTOS TO COME TO OLY,I REALLY DON'T THINK SO HE'S NOT THE PLAYER THEY SAY HE IS.I DON'T LIKE HIS ATTITUDE AND PERSONALLY I THINK HE SUCKS.I'D RATHER PUT CASTILLO IN THEN BRINGING BACK THAT HAS BEEN CHOUTOS. :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

FOR CHOUTOS.

I don't know everyone.... I have mixed emotions about this. Houtos is a great striker, you can't take that away from him. The thing is that he's on a loan from us to Inter and really we have the rights for him.

In order to utilize his talents well, I think that if we were to get him back into the squad that he would do great for the Greek League. As far as Europe, it's something that he needs to work on and could possibly come of the bench or something.

It's hard to say if we should get him back right now or not, but I think that the "higher management" isn't looking at him AT ALL!

Houtos Keep Up THe Great Work Over There

Would his daddy let him come back to Oly if he wasn't in the starting 11 all the time?

Choutos's time with Oly is over. He should continue to do the good things that he's doing in Italy and make for a career there rather than get recycled at his former club (i.e. Georgatos). Pontios is right in saying that for serious Cl contention, they need more than Chouto, Okkaki, and Konstantinou.

the whole choutos fascination is over with

this guy had an opportunity to be great and just blew it

so wut he is scoring goals in preseason he always did that for Olympiakos and then during the season nuttin

players like choutos and eleferopoulos ruined the clubs chemistry

his ego is way to big for the club

his father as his agent doesn't make things any better

all he cares about is money

wut makes u think he would actually play for Olympiakos he is an ass whole

Choutos is the kind of player with lot of promising talent combined with a totally unacceptable professional attitude. That is why I strongly believe that he and Castillo would never become stars (except for a few "scientists" in our fanbase :tdown: )

I am in favour of Greek nationality players (as a majority in our team) but, for the above reason, I would prefer any Scandinavian "worker" over Choutos. Guys like him can destroy team's morale in just a few days.

Evalagoal,

That is the right mentality file. Not like some others that say he's spoiled or has a bad morale for the squad, because you can say that about many that are in the current team past and present(witness our disappointment in Europe year after year). He is a talented striker and would be another option for us, instead of siting on Inter's bench, because that is where he will be alonside Karagouni, unless Mancini has enough guts to see that he has two Greeks on his squad with exceptional footballing talent. :tup:

Dipapa,

This is our team man, like it or not. I don't think that a 33 year old Rivaldo, or Georgatos, or Mavrogenidi will lead us to prominence in Europe. We need the new blood in our squad. The Kastigios, Konstadinous, Marics and Ntakol is the new future for Thrylos, because we have seen that the "old" guys have not delivered us any happiness on the European stage, and it is kind of pathetic. Year after year we cannot even make it at least to the Quarter-finals of the CL. With Sollied, I think he will work with, and give the new blood a chance to show their talents. ;)

Thrylos Thyra 7 Gia Panta!!!

AEK66,

Not only is he scoring goals in the Primavera, but also in the full squad as he did the other day against Bolzano when he scored two. Inter squad was divided. One to play in the TIM Trophy, and one for the Bolzano friendly. In the Bolzano friendly, in which Xoutos started, he was playing with Veron, Kily, Mihajlovic, Coco etc...and scored the double in a 2-1 win.

And what is going to do at Inter. Raught away with Karagouni. There is no way you can deny his talent, despite his attitude. I am not saying that Kokkalis should bring him back, but it would be better to have him on our bench along with Karagouni to give our team a little more depth. And I am sure KARA would start in Sollied's entekada. Those of you that have some soccer intelligence, unlike some like BATIGOL, PROTATHLITIS, and CH-THRYLOS, that are so closed minded and keep saying get rid of him, and other m alakies, well what more can you say but MEGALOI XEROKEFALOI with no clue whatsoever. Too much close mindedness + no soccer intelligence equals a very bad combination boys. Lets get it together paidia. ;)

THRYLOS THYRA 7 GIA PANTA

Zachos, not all of us hate him, maybe his attitude a bit, but its time to forgive and forget. Lets be realistic. How many games will he get at Inter? I am sure everyone here knows the answer to this. People say his attitude? It could have not been any worse then Giovanni's, and yet he still got a spot in the team. Xoutos is young and we could use him at the Limani. Some might like it, some might not, but this is my opinion. You cannot deny his talent, and true soccer fans should realize this. People in here talk about morale, and s hit like this about Xoutos destroying the team confidence and m alakies. In all honesty, we can blame many others, rather than Xouto for us not having that confidence we need to contend in Europe, as we have proved year after year, that we truly can't compete at the European level (Champions League). Don't you guys find this a little disturbing? Its not about Xoutos my friends, but it is about the decision making of our management, our coaches, and more or less our players that should have some prides and give it all for the millions of Olympiakos supporters that bleed the Red and White, and play for the shirt, and not their egos. This is what is wrong with our omadara, and perhaps Sollied can change things around. We'll see. ;)

lets all be realistic here we are talking about Lambros Choutos

i mean he can give a flying ###### for the club so why should we care

fact is he will always be the player he is

shows alot of promise but never can put it together

Olympiakos is not the place for him to show case is promise

the best bet for him is to go to a club with low expectations and learn it the hard way

u see this guy has always been a good clubs and everybody around him as told him how ###### good he is

fact is he isn't as good as entertained so lets just move on

he didn't help us before wut makes u think he will help us this time around

And what is going to do at Inter. Raught away with Karagouni. There is no way you can deny his talent, despite his attitude. I am not saying that Kokkalis should bring him back, but it would be better to have him on our bench along with Karagouni to give our team a little more depth. And I am sure KARA would start in Sollied's entekada. Those of you that have some soccer intelligence, unlike some like BATIGOL, PROTATHLITIS, and CH-THRYLOS, that are so closed minded and keep saying get rid of him, and other m alakies, well what more can you say but MEGALOI XEROKEFALOI with no clue whatsoever. Too much close mindedness + no soccer intelligence equals a very bad combination boys. Lets get it together paidia. ;)

THRYLOS THYRA 7 GIA PANTA

well, just because we dont want choutos back in our team means we are close minded. good conclusion. :tup: :nw:

but why should i want a player back who, together with his father caused so much trouble to our club? he was given so many chances to show that he is worth wearing our shirt. and just because he was a bench warmer at inter for some time will him make a different person? i agree with you, that he is talented, and he will always be. but his attitude and behaviour will stop him to ever display it. man i always hoped that he would be able to show us what he really can do. but after all the whole story osfp went through with him, i just dont want anybody again who will cause trouble in the team.

and you talk in your second post, about bleeding for the team. did choutos ever do something like that for the team? (i know he bled when he had the surgery...)

i will stick to my first post, that i dont want him back in our team. if this is close minded to you, so be it.

greeksoccerfanatic: first of all, be nice with the rest of us, it's not only you who loves the team and no one did offended you.

It's not that we hate Choutos, we simply don't want him back because we don't want Zachovic-like players. A team is not the sum of individual talented players, it's an organization where co-operation and morale has equal share with talent for achieving good and, more importantly, consistent results.

What one would expect from a young player who says "get away from me, you are stinking!" to his coach (Mantzourakis) or has his father as his manager.

First of all Giovanni was the biggest whiner in the history of Thrylos, and he got a place in the entekada. Talk about destroying team morale! (Which many in here are complaining Xouto did) (This I have already said in the previous post). Second Dipapa, I am being as nice as I can to a handful of xerokefaloi in here that are saying "f uck Xoutos", "get rid of him for good", and other m alakies. I just said despite his attitude, he is a very talented player and we could use him on our team. I dont know whether or not some of you can read entire posts, or just read what you feel like? But, you should realize what I am trying to say. It seems some of you have a hard time reading English. Better read entire posts before making an uneducated analysis. If you are offended by my comments, then you have yourselves to blame for being, yes, so bloody close minded! I am not trying to offend anyone in here, and apologize if I did, but this is the reality file. This is as nice as I can be Dipapa, to thick-heads in this post. ;)

ela re file fanatic, ti les tora? you talk about us not reading the entire post, but you accuse us for saying choutos isnt talented? or that giovanni wasnt bad for the team morale? i havent read anything in here like that and if you would have read some posts in the past in other threads you would have seen that a lot of people in here werent happy about giovannis performances. maybe you yourself should read the posts more carefully.

all we said is that we dont want a player like choutos in the team, because we already had him and he and mainly his father caused a lot of trouble. imagine something like that happening in the middle of the season. do you really want to risk something like that and our team playing bad?

and about being close minded: what about choutos? didnt that guy realize that his father, who was basically the reason osfp wanted choutos out of the team, is hurting his carreer? if he would have had some brains he would have stopped his father from getting involved in his business. if all this stuff didnt happen in the past, i would have never wanted him ti leave the club, but since it has and it cause a lot of trouble, i dont want him back risking to repeat the whole story again.

When will we have enough team confidence and morale CH-THRYLOS to start competing at the European level, instead of disapointment year after year in the Champions League? I have never said anything about you guys saying that Xoutos is not talented, but most of you are saying "f uck him" and "dont let him come back" because he is bad for team morale. To be blunt, I would say that the decision making of our management, our coaches , and our players is bad for the fans morale, fans like us that continue the hope of Thrylos holding a European trophy one day. So lets get off the horse s hit re file, and talk realistically. ;)

Archived