Phantis Forums

Katsouranis

The2ndMouse

Katsouranis is still very much unknown outside of Greece. This season might be make or break. He had a dissapointing Confed Cup and his star may rise, but he isn't the superstar some people build him up to be, well not just yet anyway.

If he doesn't take his performances to another level this season then he will be just another Greek player with unrealised potential.

If I was an AEK filathlo I would expect him to lift this season. Not just domestically, but especially in Europe.

The guy should be performing like a player that every opposiition team wants. AC Milan, Chelsea, Barcelona et al they should be banging down AEKs door wanting him. I am talking 30 million Euro plus. Why would Vieira command such money?

If AEK competes for the title this year, and advances far into the Uefa Cup, then teams will be coming for Katsouranis.....last year, he was the reason why AEK contended for a title.....I would hate to see him leave AEK, but if he does, I hope it's for a big European team

i like katsouranis a lot as a player and even if he deserves to play in a biger team in europe i prefer to have a guy like him play against my team in greece.he is a born leader,talented player and most of all psixara that is willing to play for his team even when he is injured like he did this year for aek.if he leaves he will be missed not only from aek fans.

Archived