Phantis Forums

Team Line Up With Transfer Targets

HOLLYWOOD

What kind of line ups do u guys think we should have with our new players??

ill do mine:

-----------Gkekas----------------Papadopoulos

--Theodoridis-----Eki------Flavio------------------------ Bidis

Seric----------Gkoumas---------Morris-----Vyntra

--------------Galinovic--------------

Subs

1) Manoli

2) Mezoz

3)Tsoilis

4) Sanmarteen

5)Kotsolis

6)Darlas

7)Ebede

players left out is Wooter, Leontiou, Anderson, Andric, cant think of anyone else...

Whats alarming are the following:

1) we havent got as many good players as we expected (e.g Romeo, Bernadi, Tudor, Castroman ect..) :tdown:

2) our defense has no depth whats so ever and isnt that strong :tdown:

3) we need another striker because were planing to play with 3!! :blink:

4) we still need a decent RW :nono:

I may as well re enter mine with subs.....

------Papa/Manolis-------Gkekas

-Theodoridis------Equi---------Flavio-----------Sanmartean

Seric---------Gkoumas------Morris----------Vyntra

------------------Galinovic-----------

subs:

Siimitiras

Wooter

Mantzios

Tziolis

Bidis

Darlas

Kotsios

What kind of line ups do u guys think we should have with our new players??

ill do mine:

-----------Gkekas----------------Papadopoulos

--Theodoridis-----Eki------Flavio------------------------ Bidis

Seric----------Gkoumas---------Morris-----Vyntra

--------------Galinovic--------------

Subs

1) Manoli

2) Mezoz

3)Tsoilis

4) Sanmarteen

5)Kotsolis

6)Darlas

7)Ebede

players left out is Wooter, Leontiou, Anderson, Andric, cant think of anyone else...

Whats alarming are the following:

1) we havent got as many good players as we expected (e.g Romeo, Bernadi, Tudor, Castroman ect..) :tdown:

2) our defense has no depth whats so ever and isnt that strong :tdown:

3) we need another striker because were planing to play with 3!! :blink:

4) we still need a decent RW :nono:

Kotsolis moved to Larisa...... and we just resigned him and told him we had no plans to sign a keeper....

and Mezoz? That must be Vardinogiannis new trick...we are signing player who dont even EXIST!

ok, here's mine...

--------------------------Papadopoulos--------------Fanis Gekas------------------------

---------------------------------------------Equi--------------------------------------------

--------Theodorides----------------Flavio Conceicao----------------Sanmartean-------

----------Seric-----------Goumas-------------------Nasef-----------------Vyntra--------

--------------------------------------Supermario-------------------------------------------

Bench

Simiatras

Tziolis

Haralampidis

Charisteas II (Mezos)

Olisadebe

Pipos Darlas

Wooter

Reserves

Leodiou

Kriticos

Andrich

rest

NOTE: A healthy Sanmartean is way better than any potential right midfielder signings, don't forget. By the way, where's Bykowsky? He could make an excellent back-up at such a shallow squad.

^^^All of you lineups are what I would personally choose as well. But shouldn't we choose them according to what Malezani did last season.

According to what the Italian did last season I would say:

Papadopoulos-------Olisadebe---------Gekas

(Theodoridis)--------(Manzios)------(Samartean)

-------Gonzales-----------Conseisao-----------

------(Wooter)-------------(Tsiolis))

Serich--Kotsios--Morris---Goumas--Haralabidis

(Leontiou)-------(new player)-----------(Vyntra)

(Darlas)

----------------Galinovich------------------------

-----------------(Ebede)--------------------------

This is I bet what Malezani will do.

And I also expect:

-- to see sometimes Vyntra as a central defender if needed.

--Wooter for Eki ? (Yes he did use him behind the 2 strikers against Aek...)

--There is a chance we get an extra midfield player from Chile...

--(Leondidou and Darlas can play as defensive halfs as well)

According to reports Seric is better than Munch with the addition that he can also cross the ball much better and shoot from distance. But some of you have left him out.

Also, don't forget there will be another two signings yet to come: one a central defender and another a striker.

--NEW PLAYER / Olisadebe----------Gekas-------------------

-----------------------------------------------Papadopoulos-------------

------Serich----Gonzales----Conseisao----Bidis(?)/Samartean-----

-------- NEW PLAYER------Morris-------Kostios-------------

-----------------------------------Galinovich----------------------------------------

amina tha pezoun 3 stadar kai oi akraiaoi mesoi tha girizoun piso.....stin europi to kovo gia 5-4-2 sti tesi tou geka o theodoridis i o aderson i kapoi amidiko half

Can someone explain to me why so many new keepers? Hey maybe, Galinovic, Ebede and Shimitras are interchangeble, if not, then tell me why?

Can someone explain to me why so many new keepers? Hey maybe, Galinovic, Ebede and Shimitras are interchangeble, if not, then tell me why?

they arent interchangeble Galinovic is much better than Ebede...Ebede is just big but hes slow....Siimitiras was suposed to be good he might be a surpise....

they arent interchangeble Galinovic is much better than Ebede...Ebede is just big but hes slow....Siimitiras was suposed to be good he might be a surpise....

we bought simitras because alex tzorvas will be given on loan .....so we will have 3 goalkeepers thats normal

----------------galinovic-------------------------

------morris----biscan--------goumas---------

------------------flavio--------------------------

-------vyntra?-------------------seric-----------

-------------------eki-----------------------------

----gkekas----------------------papdopoulos---

-----------------manolaki------------------------

im tryjing to think of what is going on in malezani's head..he likes the tree prong attack but also likes to use one attacking midfielder on the ing and one defneiding...

..........................Galinovic..................

.....Morris/Vyntra....Goumas....Seric/Kotsios....

.....................Flavio.......Biscan...........

........Bidis/Sanmarteen..................Theodoris/(Sila?)/Wooter

...............................Gonzalez..................

..................Pap/Manoli........Gkekas..........

seems alright however i would like another DC and a better option on the left wing.... :unsure:

Realisticaly this team should challenge for the Greek title and should pass the first stage of CL or go to the semis in uefa with abit of luck.... ;)

With our current roster we are in Big trouble...

Not even Biscan and Conceiseo will save us...We need some support up front!!!

Even though Kostantinous transfer hurts us alot (espeically you) i think will be fine this year... Manoli is back to nearly full strenght which is a huge plus :tup:(we all know what kind of player he really is when his a 100%)

even though i hate management and i dnt agree with them, im pao at heart, and pao is bigger then any player/individual and that includes kostantinou.... so i guess what is done is done and we have to move on with what we have and it isnt that bad, unless ur not really a pao fan and all this time uve been a kostantinou fan? then i can understand :huh:

so relax and take a chill pill, we still have bidis and a respectable team :whistle:

we cant do anything untill management is removed which wont be for a long time :tdown:

so either accept it or dont....

up front we have Gkekas and Papadopoulos who are big goalscorers, Mantzios is on the bench who is promising, and Manolis is healthy and doing well in training.

as for Left wing if we play the 3-4-3 i will switching 5-2-3 so Seric will be the left winger but all our right wingers (Bidis, Vyntra, Sila?) are garbage.

In the center we will have Eki and Flavio

up top we get Papa/Gkekas/Manolis maybe the new striker?

if we werent playing the 3-4-3 i dont see why wed be after a striker....

only real problem is the right those guys we have there are all crap....

its either going to be really good or really bad in my opinion....

I think the team is in good shape. Honestly I might get repetitive but I think it was our falt to loose last year's chapionship and that had to do not with our existing players but with (changing 4 coaches) plus Malezani's tackticks because with Malezani we had at some point before the end of teh season a 3 point advantage we couldn't keep. But nobody can really blame him because he came to the team in the middle of the season.

The team had already won the double the previus season and it was rolling quite confidently having lost only one key player: Seitaridis, and having made basicaly only one good transfer until christmas (galinovich). Vyndra was more than good enough to replace him and also was prooven to be a better player in offense. Vyndra not only gave assists and did better crossings than Seitaridi , but he was also more keen on scoring.

After christmas we got Geka, Haralbidi, Wooter, Aderson, Roubaki and lost Kyriako. I t seemed the title was ours, but under Skazni the team had no composure or strenth, whci was wierd because he wasn't very bad in his tackticks. Then the end came as it did loosing Gonzales help somewere in the midfield and having 3 strikers runing around purposely with noone except from Munch and Haralabidis to be able to give them some assists. (During that time Vyndra was benched mostly)

This season we lost: Kostadinou, Basina, Munch are gone. So are Marich, Hegrisen, Kostadinidis, Roubakis, Sapanis, Scahel (if he wasn't good he wouldn't be asked to join Celtic)

And we got: Manzio, Conseisao, Biscan, Serich, Tzioli, Theodoridi

It is my opinion that we are in good shape.

Kostadinou: was a good player at his prime after a good season. But he wasn't such a great striker that it will make me miss him. It is more of a sentimental value of being our tank on offence.

Who knows: Maybe Olisadebe will be back for good. Manzios has a lot to proove

Conseisao/biskan: I don't trust conseisao until I see him play as antiBasina. That role belongs to Biskan right away.

Conseisao is a great signing though and he can help in varius ways. I would use these two guys side by side as Malezani did with Gonzales and Basina and through Gonzales in behind the 2 strikers.

Tsiolis is for future use.

Serich; He is a young player with campionato experience. I would never think though he could be as good as Munch was, but his age and experience is enough to prefer him over the old panzer.

Theodoridis is ok I guess I would prefer any player to stand in in palce of Wooter.

Has anyone noticed that our oldest player is conseisao 31!!!

Archived