Phantis Forums

Confed Cup: GREECE - Mexico

Ziaka

we shouldn't even be thinking about this game

b/c we haven't even played Brazil yet

we are playing Brazil tomorrow can u imagine that

but since this topic got started

Greece needs to win the game b/c i will never hear the end of it from my Mexicans at my diner

Just win !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see how Greece does against the best team in the division...

Ellas will lose. If they play with the spirit they have shown against the previous few oppositions.

Ohh wait I can see the headlines now:

"Timia htta me xopa pou eine 20 fores megaliteri!

Bebaios pou xasamai me to Mexiko."

As someone mentioned before, maybe we can aim for a 1-1 against Kazakhstan.

I will gurantee a win, infact even put a wager on it... any takers???

We play well against the mexico system of soccer!

Brazil we didnt play our game, Japan we didnt play our game...

HOPEFULLY WE WEAR OUR LUCKY BLUE JERSEYS

MEXICO 0 GREECE 2 F

does it really matter if we beat Mexico?

will that change our fortune and string of bad games?

Mexico just won there group and beat Brazil.

They are in an emotional rollercoaster at the moment and are playing a meaningless game v Greece.

Greece will love to scrap just a point but fact is does it really matter

yes for pride it does and we should play to win

but the team has lots of problems right now and it won't cut it with a win V Mexico

i want Greece to win b/c for the sense of pride but the whole soccer world is laughing at us at this very time and a win won't take that smile off there faces

i also want to win so the mexicans at my diner can get off my case at work lol

Greece will win - they will do all to win because the whole world is now looking to the European Champion -- and I believe they will handle that......

What the Greek Team has is the faith and the ability to fight ... this team won the European Championship - they won this cup even they didnt play really better than Portugal or Czech. Republic ...they won this cup with fighting and playing as a team..

....Also the greek team must try another players and this is the reason why they can also loose against a strong technical team like Japan... Nowadays every Nation can play football --look at Japan or USA ---Greeks should know that they have a good team ...

Greece will win - they will do all to win because the whole world is now looking to the European Champion -- and I believe they will handle that......

What the Greek Team has is the faith and the ability to fight ... this team won the European Championship - they won this cup even they didnt play really better than Portugal or Czech. Republic ...they won this cup with fighting and playing as a team..

....Also the greek team must try another players and this is the reason why they can also loose against a strong technical team like Japan... Nowadays every Nation can play football --look at Japan or USA ---Greeks should know that they have a good team ...

Dont agree. Greece looks bad right now.

Greece is not playing like the Euro 2004.

I do agree with you that more smaller nations are becoming better, which is a refreshing change from seeing the ususal teams do well...

I agree with you that the team does need new blood...

Ohou! We got another game to go?!?

As Mexico have clinched 1st place and we have also clinched 4th, this game is going to be a friendly with any outcome possible. The two coaches will be free to experiment aas much as they want.

On the plus side, we will have some key players back plus we will be playing for

Can't wait for this game to be over, let's wrap it up fast and head back to Greece for major re-grouping. This confed cup is something i wanna forget about and in a way it could be used as an experience for players to wake up and smell the coffee, as Sept approaches they will wanna prove to themselves that there worthy.

Archived