Phantis Forums

who do you is most likely to be signed by Chelsea

Which Greek player would be most likely to sign for Chelsea?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which Greek player would be most likely to sign for Chelsea?

• Charisteas
    • Zagorakis
    • Dellas
    • Seitaridis
    • Karagkounis
    • Giannakopoulos
    • Kirgiakos
    • Katsouranis
    • Kapsis
    • Other (who)

i think most likely would have to be Giourkas (cuz Ferreira is among the biggest jokes in football--25 million for a guy not much better than Padelis Konstantinidis and thats not a compliment to Padeli)

or maybe Kirgiakos who will be rising up in Britain....

I think (and voted for) Kyraigos. Makalele is getting old (I think next year will be his last) and I think he'd be a good, cheap (by Chelsea's standards) replacement.

Giourkas could also go as his good preformances w/ Porto could motivate Mouriniho to further raid his old team that got him where he is.

Now that I figured out he plays midfield (instead of defense) mabye Kyriagos wouldn't be the best bet for Chelsea. Though he does play very defensive for a midfielder. Katsouranis or Kapsis would make more sense though, niether are as proven or known as Kyraigos, therefore he's most liekely to go.

I think Kyrgiakos' performances could be described so far in Scotland as steady rather than impressive or outstanding. We have still to see the best of him consistantly in matches. Promise has been shown, but it will take time for him to settle.

I heard a rumour after the Old Firm derby last week that he would be returning to Pao at the end of the season. Any truth in this?

I heard a rumour after the Old Firm derby last week that he would be returning to Pao at the end of the season. Any truth in this?

What?!? :o

It's the first I've heard of it! As far as I know, Soti is a Ranger until 2008...

all you guys are talking about giourkas and sotiris being the onyl ones able to play EPL, but i think Dellas can also. he had a great euro, and playing for Roma atm, and roma are not doing that well, so he could move to a better club. look its just my opinion guys.

Archived