Phantis Forums

I just checked the ERT-Sat guide and it says OSFP-AEK at 22:30!!!!! Now the game is on at 19:00......that is a 3.5 hour delay. They apparently are showing a church program.

This cant be happening. I know its the Megalh Ebdomada but how can you NOT show this game live........this is so painful.

Can we please get confirmation of this? Anyone? Someone?

this is an insult how can they show church programma at 2am ive who on earth is gonna stay up for that? all the old ppl who follow this stuff wil lbe sleeping anyway what a joke.

everyone wants to watch this game not just aek and osfp fans but neutrals as well. it s a big game and they should chnge timing edw kai twra.

Guest GreekSoussou

Ela vre paidia ti eivai auta. Church during Pasxa is more important than a live soccer game. But they are still showing it so that is good. What has happened to me I am more into church than soccer during lent

Showing church is no problem. But it's something that could be shown at any time.

Where as a match being shown 3 hours late stinks because many people will know the result.

Besides if church is so important to people then they should be attending services instead of watching TV

Ela vre paidia ti eivai auta. Church during Pasxa is more important than a live soccer game. But they are still showing it so that is good. What has happened to me I am more into church than soccer during lent

I just think that all of us are soooo damn hard core for soccer that we forget what else is going on around us..... We're all going to hell :P :D :hypocrite:

Showing church live instead of a football game IS a problem.

Pasxa was always a pain for me as a kid, especially when it came to listening to my music or watching my TV shows that were all canceled for church :tdown:

Not to mention having to go to church every night during Megalh Evdomada... :(

Church "live" makes absolutely no sense when broadcasting to other time zones anyway. It should be on during the evening when the services are supposed to be.

No we are NOT going to hell because we choose football over church.

Every day life gives you the opportunity to be a good person, NOT church attendance... :nono:

PEACE

Every day life gives you the opportunity to be a good person, NOT church attendance... :nono:

THANK YOU

THose thieving Despotes in Greece spent their whole lives in churches....and they are definitely not better Christians than any of us.

an absolute joke this decision ert sat has really made error in judgement and will lose heaps of ratings from this.

and o those thinknig church is so important why not just attend it. triffili wraia ta eipes if everyone thought like that.

and why is aris vs xanthi game on live isnt church imporant on tuesday? na pane na hestoune oloi den ntrepontai ligaki mas bazoun ekklisia live sto t.v anti podosfairiko agona live. kai ti agona einai osfp vs aek semi final cup game mipos den einai mgalo agona auto den katlava.

I understand everyone's frustration. I agree strongly that ERT-Sat made a boo-boo today. Everyone has a Greek Orthodox Church to attend where he lives, but how many can go to watch the game?

We could forgive them for once, alla den eimaste kai toso xortatoi apo podosfero re po usti mou mou gia na min mas noiazei. Apo mal akia pame kala! :tdown:

QUOTE (trifilli @ Apr 26 2005, 04:16 PM)

Every day life gives you the opportunity to be a good person, NOT church attendance... 

THANK YOU

THose thieving Despotes in Greece spent their whole lives in churches....and they are definitely not better Christians than any of us.

And you are for judging them?

anyways - who is going to wake up at odd times in the morning to watch church live - attend it! aide ert-sat xipna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived