Phantis Forums

liverpool beat juve

Guest Protathlitis

Guest Protathlitis

I didnt think it could happen but liverpool actually went to italy and won the tie

ESP, what do you say about this? I remember how much you admire this juve team. I still dont think anyone is close the Milan but I dont think many of us thought an english team could do it

i agree with you Protathlitis and no one can mathc AC Milan, yet!!! AC are a great team and know how to play football, but they havent met they're match yet. i think that PSV should be a piece of pie for AC, and they will verse chelsea in the final. thats when they will meet their match. chelsea are on a roll and arent going to stop now. they will beat liverpool, home and away, then put it up to AC.

Guest Protathlitis

A banner made by Juventus fans who are still bitter about the Heysel disaster:

In Italian: 'YOUR ALL ULGIER THAN CAMILLA'

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I didnt think it could happen but liverpool actually went to italy and won the tie

ESP, what do you say about this? I remember how much you admire this juve team. I still dont think anyone is close the Milan but I dont think many of us thought an english team could do it

Indeed I was very surprised.. And you know who benefits from this? Zoze Mourinhio!!! Noe he gets to play with the Ksylokopous of Liverpool instead of Juve...

Juve was terrible with Emersson being on another planet in all 4 games (including Real's) that I have watched... The guy is absolutely USELESS!!!!!! :tdown:

And Camoranessi was nowhere to be seen yesturday, as well as Nedved... They all had a terrible game!!!

Only Cannavaro was once again the best player on the field....

Anyway our hopes to Milan now cause I hate to see Chelski scum get the CL!!!! :angry:

Indeed I was very surprised.. And you know who benefits from this? Zoze Mourinhio!!! Noe he gets to play with the Ksylokopous of Liverpool instead of Juve...

Juve was terrible with Emersson being on another planet in all 4 games (including Real's) that I have watched... The guy is absolutely USELESS!!!!!! :tdown:

And Camoranessi was nowhere to be seen yesturday, as well as Nedved... They all had a terrible game!!!

Only Cannavaro was once again the best player on the field....

Anyway our hopes to Milan now cause I hate to see Chelski scum get the CL!!!! :angry:

pappou 100% right..........

except u should have been Milan once PAO was elimanted- not because chelski is assholes

;)

Guest Protathlitis

I rekon if Nedved hadnt played so bad they would have won; juve looked disjointed like they couldent feed their strikers at all

I blame Ibrahimovic

he missed a golden opportunity

just needed to tap that in

but again Baros should have clinched the winner at the 55th min mark whne he made a nice cut back

but u can't hate on liverpool now

they beat Olympiakos for a reason

there more then just good thats for sure

I really really can not understand why you guys admire Juvenshit so much... You seem to be forgettin the fact that we all are talking about a teamthat has not been able to score more than one goal during the 90 minutes in any game of the Champions League... They have class act players but they play defensive-mindedly because of the Capello Goatass and that results in such a terrible team, advancing as good as the quarters. Juve and mıre importantly CAPELLO got what he deserved!!!

Turk, Juventus and Milan are the best examples of modern football and how football should be played.... You mention about the 1 goal but you keep forgetting that their 1-0 victories included their win in Munich and Amsterdam!!! Also they beat Real 2-0 easily in Torino...

They are by far the best TEAMS in the planet!!!

FORZA MILAN!!!!

Archived