Phantis Forums

Quotes irrelevant to the game

choc13

Hi guys,

Greetings from an albanian girl!

I just read the latest news and your messages about the WCQ:

Greece_Albania, and to tell the truth I am not amused at all!

..."The Albanian FA has asked for 5% of the tickets to the game, but EPO is refusing to give it to them since they owe EPO 7,000 Euro."...

Story from Sporttime.gr.

Is this what You call: "The Olympic Spirit", "The Greek Sense of Fairness"?!

Anyway, I hope to see a wonderful game from both teams tonight!

May the Best win!

oh i see how it is, the Greeks must always be held up to the upmost standards. We're a bunch of racists when we boo the national anthem.

but when the Greeks are getting robbed, killed, raped, jails overflowing from the Albanians, thats not racism.

where's your Olympic spirit when I am walking down the street in Kato Patissia and some Albanian thug robs me?

where's your Olympic spirit when you guys train and arm Muslim Terrorists Organizations and send volunteers to all your Jihads.

Albanian way:

Listen i dnt know what ur goal is here to achieve, i mean u act as if your peope are inocent???

Wake up to ur self ur people r considerd the scum of europe...

Most people knows this, you guys have nothing to be proud of and thats why u always bitch about us coz ur jelous...

Remember never bite the hand that feed u :box:

oh i see how it is, the Greeks must always be held up to the upmost standards. We're a bunch of racists when we boo the national anthem.

but when the Greeks are getting robbed, killed, raped, jails overflowing from the Albanians, thats not racism.

where's your Olympic spirit when I am walking down the street in Kato Patissia and some Albanian thug robs me?

where's your Olympic spirit when you guys train and arm Muslim Terrorists Organizations and send volunteers to all your Jihads.

I can see you are NOT racist at all. Have you tried walking down New York, my greek friend? or should we condemn people of all nationalities here in North America, since you know, the thug that robbed me happened to be from Spain.

Why don't you take a breather ?

Did you know that racist flyers were handed out by the Greeks with racist remarks, before the game?

Did you see them tearing down the flag?

Then burning it?

So to answer you, you ARE a bunch of racists when you boo the national anthem and burn the flag. Your own federation admitted to it. :LOL:

Politics have no business infootball. As a football fan, I would be as ashamed as the EPO is right now. That behaviour is unacceptable. UEFA has been notified and the Albanians contacted FIFA. We'll see how things play out.

And as additional info, know that your own reporters turned against you and said that things were started by the greeks, all racist remarks and previous fights. It is quite obvious to the world now, that even with NO Albanian fans attending the game, that Greeks simply hate the country, the immigrants that are there and all that was done had absolutely nothing to do with the NT or the game.

Try getting yourself some Italian, German, French, Polish newspapers and see what they say about you. And here you are, on a sports forum, preaching about politics. Please, it's people like you that bring shame to the greek fans.

Most people knows this, you guys have nothing to be proud of and thats why u always bitch about us coz ur jelous...

Remember never bite the hand that feed u

Politics again. Are you a football fan or are you just another racist greek? Scum of Europe? And you are one to talk.... :LOL:

The country itself may be poor, but I guess you say the same for Africans as well? Scum of Europe, that's a good one, considering who's talking. :LOL:

You showed your true colors and this time have nothing to hide behind because (and no excuse about money is saving you form the eyes of the world, my dear)NO Albanians attended, therefore greeks started this racist campaign on their own.

Nice going almighty democratic Greeks. :whistle:

Losing a game is just that. Losing a game. Now being frowned upon by all of Europe...that's something only YOU will get. Have fun :tup:

It's quite sad to see that people here bring politics into sports. Even more so to see people attack, not the opposing team, but the country and its people. Shame on you is all i have to say.

I'm glad I'm a Germany fan :)

P.S: I do agree the Albanians played horribly. :tdown: but then when you see your flag getting burned and everyone booing you, it has an effect on performance.

you obviously didn't read my post Mr Bavaria. I said nothing about booing the national anthem was a right thing. its obviously a disgrace, however when this poster "albanian way". likes to generalize and wants the Greek people to be held to a higher standard, should that higher standard not also apply to them and for that matter everyone? she can state where's your olympic spirit, like its my fault that some crack head tore their flag down were all racists. Okay we'll I'll generalize too then. ciao

and let me guess the following German fans that rioted in Slovenia were all part of the Barney and Friends Club.

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/3493472

Of course I did, from page 1 to 4. :D

However, you must recognize that today the fans attending the game had absolutely no excuse. There was already a riot during the previous game, where both parties were involved. None were innocent.

Now there were no fans attending and burning flags took place. What do you call that?

And what does Hollywood say? "Youre' the scum of Europe" and "don't bit the hand that feeds you". I'm wondering, what does that refer to?

Don't you see that all that was said here simply point in ONLY one direction? That direction is blatant racism.

No, some Albanian thug raping your children is not racism. That's a criminal and you find the same in Greece, America, Africa, Japan. I suppose we should do the same in all games then around the world.

Can't put people in the same sack. And it wasn't just one crack head, my dear. Do your homework, it was the majority, though only one was arrested.

And albanian way made no reference to your people nor did she/he call them scum of europe and thiefs, thugs etc. That post was about sports while you turned it into racism and politics.

It's not like Albanians do everything, Gree ks are not so innocent either when they hand out racist flyers. When while reading the newspaper you turn to "classified" and find that if an appartment or house is for rent it says "no albanians". When the Greek police stops a bus in the middle of the day and says "All Albanians get out" and then imprisons the immigrants as if they are common criminals. When an Albanian/Canadian visits greece and ahs the albanian flag in his car, the policeman stops him and tells him to go raise it in his own country.

I can go on forever.

This leads me to believe that this is why the burning of the flag took place. Your own reporters said so.

know that my post wasn't directed solely at you, however. You just happened to post something of interest and I responded.

It just gets to me when I read racist remarks like scum of europe and don't bite the hand that feeds you, especially when they are not feeding, but doing the opposite.

things like that have nothing to do with sports, nor the game. Which just makes you look bad. Anyways, I'll stop now. :not:

EDIT

At least they didn't KILL Slovenians nor did burning flags take place. The german fans did not hand out racist flyers, nor did they boo and make racist remarks like :"Slovenians will never be Germans" and "Go back to your own country". I wouldn't be talking if I were you. And they could have been, you never know. Sure, turn to Germans now....angry?

Turkey is strong. I predict a draw....

once again Mr Bavaria, I don't applaud the actions of a few. My point is and will be I will gladly pass out generalizations like everyone else.

I am curious to know, how if your not Greek or an Albanian and I assume you don't read or understand those two languages. How would you know what was reported A and B what the Greek or Albanian media is reporting. Now was there people outside of the stadia passing out racist fliers, I have no proof of it. If its true, its sad, but unfortunately I blame the Elites, the Politicians.

Because all across Europe has seen a rise in the Far Right and Neo Nazi groups. Because the elites and politicians never prepared their native populations of the influx of immigrants into their respective countries. The local populations have had to face these changes anxiously , while the politicians go home to their gated communities to sleep. Of course they are going to be those who will exploit these fears and feelings. Just like the way there are those who exploit Anti Americanism to further their own local politics.

If you don't like what some other posters posted, don't link that to me. And no i am not angry, my link was to show everyone is prone to violence. Unfortunately as they old saying goes "football is the last bastion of nationalism"

I'm not the moderator here cause we already have those that do a very good job of it.

Obviously everyone has an opinion to state their views freely but when it comes down to politics, nationalism, racism etc..messages could easily be misunderstood and misinterpreted which results in unfortunate heated insults with people from different backgrounds. I don't think this is the place for it.

I would hope this forum doesn't turn into a place of ethnic bashing and hatred like I've seen and actually stopped visiting in other footbal forums. It's simply disgusting and immature but we don't live in a perfect world and there are extreme fanatacisms on both sides. It's too bad but that's why the world needs civilized and respectful people to fight this hatred.

Now back to football before I bore you all B)

Very glad and not suprised for the win which also removes the taboo with Albania...Nothing against the Alb team and surely someday they can also be successfull.

For sure the game in Turkey will be tough and it will be crunch time. But Elladara will fly back the next day with a wonderful win.

:gr: Re Paidia n'axoume pisti..There's no doubt GR will be in WC06.

At least they didn't KILL Slovenians nor did burning flags take place. The german fans did not hand out racist flyers, nor did they boo and make racist remarks like :"Slovenians will never be Germans" and "Go back to your own country". I wouldn't be talking if I were you. And they could have been, you never know. Sure, turn to Germans now....angry?

Bavaria, I have been following these stupid discussions Albania-Greece since the beginning of this topic, and I didn't posty a reply no matter what my views are... But when I read crap about the Grermans I simply cant leave it alone...

You speak about the Greek press and the things that happened in the stadium (and they are not all true especially the racist flyers you mention) , but you seem to support the scum of the UNIVERSE (not europe), responsible for millions of deaths (not so long ago)... So when you talk about civilisation, racisms, fanaticism don't dare to compare the Greeks or any other nation with the Germans... We are nothing alike.... ;)

Anyway, not a very good performance last night, but at least we got the points... The problem is that I read all over the Greek press things like "Germany we are coming" and stuff like that... I don't know how this idea has passed on to people but as far as I am concerned I don't see us finishing top of the group bearing in mind the schedule of away games that we have...

Have you people realised that even if Ukraine looses by us, then we need to win all the remaining games? (including Turkey and Denmark away)!!! Ok suppose that Ukraine looses in Athens and we are tied but 1st place due to our win...; Then the only difficult match for Ukraine (difficult= the match that they might drop some points) is when they play Turkey at HOME.... Apart from that they have all the easy games left (having played Denmark home & away, Greece home & away, Turkey away etc etc) against Kazakstan, Georgia, Albania etc etc... This means that in order to tie them in the first place we must beat Turkey away FIRST (the match is on the 4rth of June while the Ukraine match follows on the 8th of June)... Therefore if we don't win in Turkey, even by beating Ukraine we will be still trailing, and not only that but Turkey will be in the qualification process as well... (if they beat us and we beat Ukraine).......

Anyway lets hope for the best but to be honest 1st place after our loss in Albania and most importantly after our home draw with Turkey seems quite a difficult task... ;)

I can see you are NOT racist at all. Have you tried walking down New York, my greek friend? or should we condemn people of all nationalities here in North America, since you know, the thug that robbed me happened to be from Spain.

Why don't you take a breather ?

Did you know that racist flyers were handed out by the Greeks with racist remarks, before the game?

Did you see them tearing down the flag?

Then burning it?

So to answer you, you ARE a bunch of racists when you boo the national anthem and burn the flag. Your own federation admitted to it. :LOL:

Politics have no business infootball. As a football fan, I would be as ashamed as the EPO is right now. That behaviour is unacceptable. UEFA has been notified and the Albanians contacted FIFA. We'll see how things play out.

And as additional info, know that your own reporters turned against you and said that things were started by the greeks, all racist remarks and previous fights. It is quite obvious to the world now, that even with NO Albanian fans attending the game, that Greeks simply hate the country, the immigrants that are there and all that was done had absolutely nothing to do with the NT or the game.

Try getting yourself some Italian, German, French, Polish newspapers and see what they say about you. And here you are, on a sports forum, preaching about politics. Please, it's people like you that bring shame to the greek fans.

Remember never bite the hand that feed u

Politics again. Are you a football fan or are you just another racist greek? Scum of Europe? And you are one to talk.... :LOL:

The country itself may be poor, but I guess you say the same for Africans as well? Scum of Europe, that's a good one, considering who's talking. :LOL:

You showed your true colors and this time have nothing to hide behind because (and no excuse about money is saving you form the eyes of the world, my dear)NO Albanians attended, therefore greeks started this racist campaign on their own.

Nice going almighty democratic Greeks. :whistle:

Losing a game is just that. Losing a game. Now being frowned upon by all of Europe...that's something only YOU will get. Have fun :tup:

It's quite sad to see that people here bring politics into sports. Even more so to see people attack, not the opposing team, but the country and its people. Shame on you is all i have to say.

I'm glad I'm a Germany fan :)

P.S: I do agree the Albanians played horribly. :tdown: but then when you see your flag getting burned and everyone booing you, it has an effect on performance.

yeah sure and in germany the turks are treated great....... :rolleyes:

the same crap happened in Tirana, so naturally many fans will be eager to do it back, its not a cultural or ethnic thing its HUMAN NATURE. Yes there is a conflict, WELCOME TO THE BALKANS. And there is a thin line between a fight and sport to many people.....

as far as your fans, yes they didnt chant racist things, but there is no ethnic conflict with slovenia and germany. Your fans were just plain idiots who did that crap with NO MOTIVE at all so whats worse?

Bavaria,

You want to raise a flag go to Tirana and raise your flag. See this is the problem. You got Kosovo, the heart of the Serbian people, and the Orthodox faith

thanks to the help of those scum in the white house. You sneak into Greek borders and become thiefs and drug dealers in Athens and Thessaloniki. You guys are so worried about what Greeks say and what Greeks think. I don't know who said it in this forum but don't bite the hand that feeds you is absolutely right. There is one million Albanians in Greece, and probably half of them in there illegally. Logic says Bavaria, the Greeks will be damned if they let another Kosovo happen. Pretty soon you'll be speaking of independence within Greek borders, and this we will not accept. And in case you didnt hear, when the Greek national team went to Albania, the first match, they were lucky to get out of there in one piece as their bus was vandeled by Albanian bums. Was'nt a Greek flag burned during the playing of the Greek Anthem that day. Did you forget already Bavaria. No respect man. This is not a thing on racism, or jeaulousy, or m*****es like this. This is a case of respect, and the Albanian people, not all but most have no respect towards Greeks and Greece.. After all, when you have a drunken scum for a Prime Minister brainwashing the Albanian people, then what kind of mentality do you expect. It makes one feel a bit sorry for you guys, but I am sure we Greeks understand. The thing is you don't understand or respect us. <_<

first of all mr bavaria, do you have any more knowledge about what is going on in greece with the albanians sometimes? or did you just hear about the incidents happening during the last two games between the u21 and the national team?

what would you expect if you would regularly hear in the news that from criminal acts by albanians? even here in switzerland, THE neutral country in the world, you start to feel that racism is coming up again.

i do have nothing against the albanians, at least against most of the. i also know some in greece that are working their ass of, so that they can return to their country someday and have their future saved economically. and that is something i really respect.

but what would you feel if you hear about a robbery, a rape, dealing with drugs or hostage-taking by an albanian reglarly in the news? and if you dont know the greek way of presenting the news it is another point that you dont understand. every little subject that could interest the people is discussed so much in the tv you cant imagine that.

the problem is, that the minority of albanians in greece who causes such a lot of trouble has changed the attitude of the greeks in such a way that a lot of people hate all the albanians.

what has happened is a shame, but what do you want to do about it? if all the supposed security measures would have worked nicely most of this stuff wouldnt have happened.

and about beeing racists: what is that all about with the burned jewish churches, destroyed tombs, destroyed homes of asylum seekers in germany? what is that all about? isnt that racism?

and about trying to run down our national team. that has nothing to do with all the stuff happening in the stadium. but i have just one thing to say:

:gr: WE WON THE EURO 2004 - ACCEPT IT!! :gr:

we are proud that we won it, but some other countries still cant accept it and arent able to really hide their jealousy. the same accounts for their fans. especially if their team lost against us or didnt even qualify for the next round after the group stage. it might be a one time happening but it happened. since we got the euro most of the european countries and their media try to find every little crap to make us look bad. look at your team first. if you wouldnt host the next world cup i wouldnt see germany qualifying for it.

drakos:

i think the best we can do is send a lot of OSFP fans to Kiev dressed as ukranians to tear up the stadium and get points deducted so tonight we can get 1st place! 

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hi HellenicFront,

I didn't start and I have no intention to start a political discussion with you in this sport forum! Nevertheless I want to write a few words concerning your dreadful experience with albanian citizens in Greece.

First, you can not judge an entire nation only by just having a look at/on the criminal elements.

Second, I think that the two most important columns of a civilisiation are: (1)Respect and (2)Tolerance for that, what makes us different! Third, please don't start your analyse, just by telling me how full the greek prisons with criminal albanians are... Try to remember better who kept the Greek Flag in the last Olympic Games! He was an Albanian guy(now greek citizen) called Pirro Dhima alias. Pirros Dhimas, who won three times the Gold Medals as Weightlifter for Greece! Or... try better to remember Mirela Manjani,the Albanian girl(now greek citizen), that gott also Gold Medal in throwing the javelin for Greece!

Lastly, free your mind from the political prejudices!

Anyway, I want to greet you and the rest for the game yesterday, with two verses from an wonderful song of SKUNK ANANSIE

called "Hedonism":

"....just because you feel good,

doesn't make you right,oh no..."

wait a minute here, you come into this forum, preaching about the Olympic Spirit based on your own damn generalizations and you are going to preach to me about tolerance. Oh I see the double standard here. The Greeks boo an anthem were Nazi's, You guys make political claims to Epirus, You ethnically cleansed all the Serbs out of their own province in Kosovo etc etc etc and you are preaching to me about tolerance. Should we maybe talk about the 500,000 Greeks who lived under oppression in Southern Albania during your lovely communist era? Here's a suggestion clean your own damn house first.

Archived