Phantis Forums

Watch Greece-Albania live here!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have the answer to your question Frappe27. I am Greek and as that I' d rather watch ERTSat or Mega in my free time than medialbtv. It may buffer a lot, it may not.

I just posted a link so we can start from somewhere and I hope some people are doing some further research to find some more.

I think averybody should work towards that and not wait on a couple of guys in here only.

Personaly, I will keep a "private" link to myself (they will be plenty this week, trust me).

I think things will change within the next couple of years. After our big success in the Euro 2004 and if we finally qualify in the WC 2006, EPO has to reconsider its position about where they give the tv rights. In the past they tried to make as much money as they could from whatever source they could, knowing that the National team (even other major greek teams) wouldn't go anywhere high.

Also, after all this internet explosion, more and more web streams are added to the competition and more tv stations (and individuals) are making money in the streaming war.

I am not sure if everyone knows that in order to find a stream in the web you have to be a member of other sites and that costs a flat annual fee. People ask for free links in here but they are not aware that someone else paid for them.

So I believe that whoever is clever enough will take advantage of the huge weapon that is called internet and make money accordingly.

as i posted before i spoke with an albanian whom i played indoor soccer game

and he told me that the game might be shown at this site www.alsat.tv/live.htm but its not for sure yet. he is waiting for a replie and will let me know in the next day or so, as soon as i find out i will let you know. i checked this stream out and it is crisp clear free no register need.

thanks for your info and research spiro.

Pantelo,

Your link about alsat tv is one of the best in the net right now and can hold a large amount of simultaneous viewers. Please let us know if you have any good news about it. Thanks for all your efforts...

SPIRO

I need your help. tv2zulu a channel in denmark i think its in denmark. its showing the game 100%, so i did some research and found there web sit but i dont understand it. if you can help me out in finding if this site has live tv than we can catch it here aswell. I think there is.

http://zulu.tv2.dk/programmer/article.php?id=1935813

sorry i dont know how to post this site above so that you can click on it.

make sure you stay on tv2 zulu because you can end up drifting on other tv2 channels.

Can someone help me translate this crap????? They are showing the game on this channel and it looks like there is a link to it as well, I posted the link where you can register, now I am hoping if someone can help me translate it!!

CHEERS

I will try to translate this one

Step 1/1

Ønsket brugernavn: Username

Email adresse: E-mail Adress -> A code will be send

Fornavn: First Name

Efternavn : Last name

Adresse : Adress

Postnr : Postal Code

By: City

Fødselsdag : Date of Birth

Køn: Mand / Male, Kvinde/ Female

Step 2/2

Indtastning af kontrol kodeord

Du har nu modtaget en mail fra TV 2 hvori du finder et aktiverings kodeord, du kan skrive det ind her, eller klikke på linket i mailen.

Intast dit aktiverings kodeord her:

It says that you will recive a active code to your e-mail that you write down, Then just enter the code and you will be a memeber. :)

I hope this will help, I haven´t checkt the site so I cant tell where to watch but I will have a look later,

This is their tv listing of the game.They will carry it.

Hopefully they can handle the traffic so you guys can watch it.I will be at work, so its Greek torrents for me.

[TV 2 Zulu] Onsdag d. 30. marts 2005

20:40 VM-Fodbold: Grækenland-Albanien, direkte

Fra Piræus.

Guest GreekSoussou

I suggest starting the Player at least the night before, if not day. The Albanians will be all over it, as it is there channel anyway. Or be like me and go pay 20 bucks to watch it with other people. And smoke all over the place. <_<

Archived