Phantis Forums

Watch Greece-Albania live here!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spiro it seems that you are a marked man on the Medialb. Check out this post in Media lab.

Meida lab

It seems that they have a price on your head Spiro. By the way is anyone connected right now to Media lab. I believe that the site is just really messed up. Because I was logged on before and and then it just cut me out. Or it is possible like Olympiacosboy said it will work on game day.

Spiro how can we find out all channels in the world that have the rights to the game?

I guess Emver Hotza and Ali Pasas will ask for my head on a plate! lol!

Go here: http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=312

This is the most updated list for the channels that will carry the game. It's NOT complete though.

In Albanian forums they cannot believe that Medialb is full. They think it will be in business again soon. We'll see...

listen can anyone just say exactly what we do to see this game greece vs albania in full details because its confusing for many including myself. I registered at medialb and i downloaded it and installed and open it and all i see is the little black windows media box and some advertisements and polls, so when tomorrow its game time wtf do i do to watch the game exactly?

Teddy Jam and forum,

Spiro brought up the rationale on several occasions why it was best that he not divulge the link for the Georgia game,

With respect to your questioning what was the point of my message,

One point is that I could have divulged that info before hand, but I chose not to out of respect,

I would like to say that I do not feel your negative, cynical tone is warranted,

On a more positive note......... Go Greece... kick some Albanian butt,

Spiros G.

Teddy Jam and forum,

With respect to your questioning what was the point of my message,

One point is that I could have divulged that info before hand, but I chose not to out of respect,

I would like to say that I do not feel your negative, cynical tone is warranted,

Hellada,

The reason I questioned you is because I thought you were spamming in some sort of way. Your first three messages were exactly the same, can ya see why id think that? My mistake...sorry about that.

And yes...GO HELLAS!!!

guys,

i got registered with the danish channel and i am live right now(there is nothing on actually now) but i can not find the schedule for sputnik they just saw only till 8 15 in the morning what is going to be on

this danish site you speak of can ya give the link and explain in detail how to get it to work as you did because ive been reading all these posts and i cannot put everything together :( :( :( , please explain as detailed as possible

thanks

pame ellas lets kick ass!! :gr:

Saravakos are you paying or streaming for free.

The strange thing was during the Greece Denmark match I was streaming for free on tv2 but not on TV2 Zulu. By the way the way tv2 Zulu is what it should say on the video screen if you have the right channel.

i was looking for half an hour at leasrt so i am not sure exactly.

go on http://sputnik.dk/channel and you have to perform the test

click on Abn Sputnik and then on the yellow box that appears on the next screen.

if your system run it, the screen where you can watch live in on. Go on live net tv

and click there is gonna give you the options for how long you want to pay. choose the last one which is 20 kr=3 euros. when you put your credit card number and got approved you r ready to go. ( i am not sure exactly how you get there because i was experiment all the buttons, it took me a good hour)

zorba,

i paid but you don't have the option to choose a channel for now there is nothing on

Saravakos,

After you go through the abn sputnik then click on live, se direkte tv. Then hopfully you should be able to play something. Then Look over next to the tv screen and you will see some other choices sputnik 1 sputnik 2 and folektingnet try to see if you get any video feed.

Archived