Phantis Forums

Watch Greece-Albania live here!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys!

Could it be that posts in greek characters are permitted here?

Anyway, just wanted to tell You that I just managed to hook up to mediaalb again. It's working! Could imagine that they cut off everybody once in a while for reasons of "justice". But give it a try!

Guest metallicupo

oi guys as u wait for the game to start at the medialb.com click to the right: "shqiperi-greqi" and then click: "festa pas ndeshjes" is the 5th going down still on the right... enjoy

im sure spiro must have seen it :tup: quality though eeehhh spiro??

anyway im a random albanian looking for a site to watch the game... funny i got instructions in a greek forum... anyway fair!

oh and spiro dont worry u can say u r a greek in an albanian forum.. it all deppends how u say it r what u talk abt!

anyway hoppe we can do a miracle again or b in the same shape as "then" but lets b realistic i kinda doubght it... just want to wach it for the challenge of the moment.

well enjoy the game.. i know greece is gonna win

:gr: :tdown:

:P

just kiding really

stay heavy elinarades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oi guys as u wait for the game to start at the medialb.com click to the right: "shqiperi-greqi" and then click: "festa pas ndeshjes" is the 5th going down still on the right... enjoy

im sure spiro must have seen it :tup: quality though eeehhh spiro??

anyway im a random albanian looking for a site to watch the game... funny i got instructions in a greek forum... anyway fair!

oh and spiro dont worry u can say u r a greek in an albanian forum.. it all deppends how u say it r what u talk abt!

anyway hoppe we can do a miracle again or b in the same shape as "then" but lets b realistic i kinda doubght it... just want to wach it for the challenge of the moment.

well enjoy the game.. i know greece is gonna win

:gr: :tdown:

:P

just kiding really

stay heavy elinarades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx alot!!

olympiakos boy where do you see this thing on the right that says greqi? i dont see it but by video is working so do i need to click on anything or should i leave it as it is

when u click greece vs albania it takes you to a place where it says to download. then look on the right side and it says shqiperi-greqi. click it and you see 5 links. click any of them to see past results....

enjoy.

if it doesnt work try click play again.....if that doesnt work i dont know what to tell you...

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARIIIIIIISTEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSS OOOOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

POSETION ELLAS 75% - ALBANIA 25%

ELLAS BORIS BORIS NA PROKRITHIS STOUS TELIKOUS TEEELIIIIIIIKOUS TEEEELLLLLLIIIIIIKOOOU OOOOUUUUUUUUUU OUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

With Zagorakis yellow he cant play against Turkey FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKK!!!!

Kapsis and Dellas should be good to go for that game

Ukraine 1 - Denmark 0 and Denmark had so many good chances too bad that game didnt finish as a tie

Georgia 2 - The dirty Turks 5 Georgia made it close 2-3 but then turkey scored and after the Georgians got a red so now the next game will be very crusial it will be a war in TUrkey

ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAASssssss BOOOOOOOORIIIIIIISSSS NA GAMISIS KAI TOUS TOURKOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE GOING TO WORLD CUP NO MATTER WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest GreekSoussou

THA PAME STO TELIEKO. Yea they fully dominated today's game, and even though the site kept freezing :angry: I was able to see the goals. Beautifully done. Also, I dont think that Turkey will be that big of a problem. Without Zagorakis it will be tough, but we just beat Georgia and Albania without Dellas so Zagorakis is about equal to Dellas, so I think Greece will pull it out 2-1. And then Ukraine is going to be beaten quite brutally in Greece.

Archived