Phantis Forums

The Greek Way of Football

nightsurfer

In other news Veria and Kerkyra might be relegated, let's hope that if they are two more teams from B ethniki are promoted and not Ergotelis and Levadiakos staying in the league. That way AEK Iraklis Larissa and Apollon are all promoted hopefully, teams that deserve to be in the first division and not some xoria.

Funny how Sheriff cant answer me as to why it took them 3 months to make this complaint and not after the game? Did they not see the team line ups during the week or before the game? Does anyone else find it strange that this was brought up only after AEK had won the title? Funny how they cant give an answer to this.

This was a bad day for Greek Soccer.  It should never have been allowed to happen.

P.S.  Party at my house next time a penalty is awarded against Olympiakos.  :D  :D

What happened in 2008 was disgusting to say the least, and one of the most blatant acts of corruption I've ever seen. It pretty much was a message from Olympiako saying "W'ere going to F*** you so you don't win, and even if by some chance you win, we'll find a way to strip you of your win" 

Lets take this theft step by step:

1.) Basically you have EPO who gave the "blue card" to Walner to be able to play in the game against Olympiako. Even Olympiako reports were talking about losing fairly to Kalamaria. 

Olympiakos Report: "

• Like it 2

Behind is the only way he seems to go the dirty prick, I wish he would come nothing would please me more than to throw something in his face and spit at the prick.....

Pin me down? hahahaha this ain't Greece here mate we have laws and doing that would only result in assault charge :)

Not only did Olympiakos screw AEK sta xartia, but AEK got shafted to games during the season with shady officiating.

AEK was way above the competition that year, let's look at the statistics.

AEK plus 48...OLY plus 30.

AEK 65 goals for...OLY 55

AEK 17 goals against....OLY 25.

Stay xartia without a doubt.

actually those stats indicate AEK must have played well and had a good run with officiating...you can't have a very good For and Against record ..unless a lot of things go right...

Anyway...fact remains The Pontians played an illegible player.....the case went to CAS....It was adjudicated on by an independant body....

actually those stats indicate AEK must have played well and had a good run with officiating...you can't have a very good For and Against record ..unless a lot of things go right...

Go watch the Panionio game in OAKA and then come back and tell me we had a good run with officiating. That year was just as choppy as the rest in terms of officiating, our team was just way ahead of anything else in the league that year, and probably would have done much better if not for officiating, and coach issues mid season. I'm not even going to go into the usual push Olympiako got that year that allowed them to even stay afloat in the title race that year. 

Ahahaha As if we didn't know how big of sheep the inbreds on the other side are, here is another piece of mythology they made up in their fantasy obsessed minds to sleep better at night:

"How can you take a shonk like Melissanidi seriously?  When was the last time he was in the United States? isn't he wanted by the FBI?"

http://www.newgreektv.com/index.php/2013-09-18-19-06-21/item/14905-nea-yorki-ston-syndesmo-tis-aek-o-dimitris-melissanidis

To be exact the last time he was in the United states was in April of this year in which he visited a number of cities including Miami and New York City. I wonder if the FBI's jurisdiction extends to NYC and Miami?? Ahahaha these gaurakia are pathetic.The Fox News of the greek soccer world. 

They are also trying to make claims about Georgea being forced to make his allegations because of Melissanidi. Yea, that explains why other figures on the team made the same claims including Kafe, who as we all know from last year must be a BIG fan of AEK right now. These gauraoi are grasping at straws to cover for their corrupt team, that has destroyed the protathlima. MPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like it 1

LOL what do you mean by lawsuits? Who exactly have they approached? What a bunch of losers threatening with legal actions over opinions on internet forums hahaha, how pathetic. Goes to show you how "democratic" the gauro way of thinking is. Wow, what happened at gs.com must have really left their asses sore. Bravo re Amorge, their ass still stings from what you did to those trolls. WE DID THIS TO YOU ahahahaha  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

• Like it 1

Look at the crowds at basketball games... Do you really think it's the number one sport in Greece? I don't think you've seen many Greek basketball games other than derbies if you do... Other than the top 5 the rest of the teams are amateurs, they charge 5 euros for tickets. Corruption is just as bad in basketball... Ask your cocain snorting joke of an owner

Ahahaha they are trying to get high and mighty because the link I posted returns to a different webpage. No worries I fixed the link and I also have personal pictures of Melissanidi in the AEK fan club of New York in case anyone is curious. The ONLY real fan club in New York, that isn't some card player gambling hall or a tavli kafeneio for broken families and papatzes haha. Kai p******s gio na peis to patera sou Gauro7.

Last post I make about these inbreds. 

Ohh and here are some more links of Melissanidi visits to New York. ;) MMPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

http://www.protothema.gr/economy/article/3878/tigrhs-kai-sth-nea-yorkh-o-melissanidhs/

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omades/Aek/ston-sf-aek-amerikhs-o-melissanidhs.3393362.html

http://www.sportit.gr/stin-ameriki-me-ton-kosmo-o-melissanidis/

• Like it 1

A big team wouldn't have lost 3 games in the third division. They shouldn't have talked s%$#! about us and focused on their own xalia. F*** them.

Not to mention how they sold their souls to the gavroi to get 4 players on loan. They were the biggest paratima their last 3 seasons.

Edited by Original 21
  • Like it 2