Phantis Forums

The Greek Way of Football

nightsurfer

Sorry you are correct Original it was the other way round with PAOK I read the article wrong, my bad!!!

As for what will happen to fatboy there are only a couple scenarios, he will either be banned form football, have his charges dropped (how that happens none of us will ever understand) or the case will be adjourned.

Does anyone else see anything else happening besides what I have said?

All the others involved have copped it so I don't see why he shouldn't considering there is a heap of evidence against him and the fact he is known to be the leader of this organisation.

Well iv heard names such as Robinho, Vidiv, Alex, Pato, Karigio (if that's how you spell it) and all they got was Giannotas, which in all honesty is a good player and signing for them but is he a type of player that's going to win them games and them into the knockout stages of CL? Hell no!!!! Their papers talks s%$#! and that's all they can do.

As for their fans I don't bother with them they are deluded, there are only a handful of them I know in Sydney who can actually admit their president is scum and only cares for his pocket, the rest turn a blind eye and try banter me on it which I laugh at because some know better than to turn a blind eye, makes me laugh because in other leagues around the world, for example the EPL they would bag me with Man Utd buying refs and titles yet they don't see their own halia back home, hence why I say I don't bother with them. I let them talk because that's all their they're good at, talking!!

• Like it 1

Kala we all know that, I once read and don't know how true it is, that when a player is loaned out the team who owns him still pays a portion of the wages to the player and the loan team pays the rest but Olympiakos are excluded form that they don't pay anything.... Not sure how true this is but have heard it a few times...

We all saw how they delayed the Kypello against us time after time and even had the game in the SL postponed due to weather and when you saw the field there was nothing wrong with it, just shows how scummy they are worried about a team in 2nd division.

I still don't get how Panionios have been granted a licence for next season when they didn't even send papers in for it... then they say we are crazy for saying the league is corrupt hahahaha

I like how they manage to distance Olympiako from all the match fixing scandals and just focus on the owners as if they are a separate entity. Fines, Past Championship removal,  No CL for at least 3 years, and player limit the way we had in 2012. Thats the only right solution even though they should probably get relegated too. In my opinion the current actions are too soft.  But who has the balls to do whats right in Greece?

This isn't a severe punishment yet... Marinakis can still run Olympiakos behind the scenes and not be the president. Melissanidis does the same with AEK, he's not president but he runs everything. I only hope that this leads the way to more punishments later on, I'm surprised he's allowed to leave the country

This is only the beginning boys, there is more to come from this, it's far from over

As for his President and ownership my cuz over in Greece says he has to sell everything in his name off.

Funny how some still cant see that their owner has been found guilty of all this, this has just shown that their titles weren't won in the right manner.

If he was so innocent then why have these things being imposed on him????????? As for leaving the country you think they wont track every move of his now if he goes anywhere?

The tide in Greek football is slowly turning........

Edited by Original Sydney
  • Like it 1

Its the same here in Sydney jvc many fans have lost interest in Greek football because of the corruption but then you do have a few malakes who turn a blind eye and run their mouths even though they know where the corruption steams from. Most of them went into hiding last night after the decision that was made as all it shows is the titles they won under fatass have a massive cloud over them now.

I love AEK, but the greek league has turned me off but still I cant not watch my team play, even though I know what s%$#! goes on behind the scenes.

As for fatass the empty seats in the stadium say enough about their fans and how most are over him and his s%$#!, in Greece especially they just don't go to games anymore but the ones outside of Greece are the ones who have passion but wont see behind the scenes of what their team is all about.

As for the heroin, whichever m#$%! defends him for it and says he is innocent is just a scum as fatass is plain and simple. Makes money off heroin, rips Oly of money each year and these dumbcunts love him for it hahahahaha

Answer me one question why would an arab named Souleman want to meet with Marinakis? To talk about weight loss? Why does fatass have another phone in the name of Fatoul? And they say we have no idea, denial is the first sign of guilt my friend.

I wont say anymore re I  may get a lawsuit against me :)

• Like it 1

One thing I also want to add is those celebrating him "being allowed to leave the country" MALAKES wake up to yourselves he has to appear in police presence every 15 days.

Oh wait he can run along to Dubai for a few days and suck a dick so he doesn't get knocked for the heroin failing to reach its destination.

Edited by Original Sydney

As I have said since yesterday this decision just showed everything they have won now has a massive cloud over it, whether people wana admit that or not that's the reality of it. Protathlimata tou kolo!!!!!!

jvc as they say mate you can only be at the top for so long before some young crazy F***er comes to knock you to take your place!!

I cant see anything coming of all this no matter how much evidence is in the face of Prosecutors and UEFA officials and the reason to this is because of a man named Savvas Theodoridis (son of the c*******er vice pres of Oly) who is a Deputy General in UEFA.

Now Oly fans can say what they like and deny this as they do with everything else,  but fact is with him there Oly will not be punished and lets not also forget Platini knows what's going on and is surely on the take, if he wasn't action would've been taken a long time ago!!

The fact all this has happened over the last few months about corruption in Greek football and Olympiakos and Marinakis, if nothing was to be done by UEFA it would just show a lack of professionalism on there part and that they can't be relied on.

Well one thing is certain, fatboy wont have the powers he has had the last few years with the people who have gone down for this corruption, so he will have to see a new avenue but at the same time Meli Savvidis and Alafouzos wont sit back and let this happen any further.

Oly will try anything jvc, when we played them in the Kypello their fans burnt our pania at Karaiskaki and no one said a word about it on our end, yet when our fans did it in the 2nd leg that F*** face Theodoridis was asking for the game to be cancelled as our fans were burning their pania, that's how much of a m#$%! he is. They will try anything they can the scums.

But again I say with his son in UEFA they have defence in some ways, which is why Oly wont get banned from CL this season.

What I want to know is where is Stavros Kontonis (sports minister) and why has he been so quiet with what's going on? After all he was the one threatening GREXIT couple months ago toward UEFA.....

Well they have already allowed Asteras to take part in Europa next season, that right there tells you what they are all about.

What are the specific charges against Asteras? If they're involved in match fixing then it should be proven and I'd accept the punishment. The tenuous link to some events that happened in 2011 and involve the Borovilos and Bakos aren't getting traction so not sure why UEFA should prevent them from playing in the Europe.

Personally I don't think they want to bother with the Zografos situation as he shot himself in the foot with the things he said after he got bashed and also the fact he was caught out calling Marinakis and Sarris to go to the hospital a day after he got bashed. Why would he run and ring them for and only them?

He claims someone called him from Aegean's office, I don't think Meli would be that stupid to do something like that and let a call be traced back to his office.

Meli has said he called Zografos twice publicly and has also said Zografos doesn't answer private numbers, to which Zografos said the threatening call he received was from a private number.

His bashing is a strange situation, don't be surprised if it had nothing to do with ANY owner and some fans took things into their own hands from his shady refereeing, we have seen this happen before in Greece.

Tsoukalas got bashed last week also but nothing has been said since, I wonder why especially after he said he recognised the people who bashed him even though his neighbours said they had their faces covered and the fatc it was caught on tape and the cars number plates were taken, this situation doesn't seem right, but then again when you do and say the thing Tsoukalas says live on air, you are asking for a beating.

Oh I forgot to add why would Marinakis of ALL people come out publicly and say he knows it was Meli who had Zografos bashed a day after it happened and he had proof of it, if he had the proof then why hasn't it been shown to the police. Why didn't EPO come out and say this? Why hasn't EPO followed up on it if there was proof as fatboy says there is? Why is it only him who has the proof and no one else? Does anyone else see something not right there?

Fatboy has also said he will talk when the time is right, its been MONTHS now and the dog still hasn't come out & spoken........

The guy is a walking s%$#! talker who has nothing on anyone no matter how much he says he does, if what everyone was saying about him wasn't true then why not sue them? If all this evidence he claims he has, why not take It to the cops? What he's not a snitch? He was good enough to stand infront of cameras and run his mouth and say what he claimed he new, but he cant show the evidence which if he did have would obviously get Meli into deep sh*t, but again I say he is full of hot air and talks s%$#! like he has always done.

To me it sounds like the only ones who believe him are the malakes who support him and these days the numbers for his support have dropped significantly.

He is only good for talking and that's about it.

Now he has run to Kokkalis for support as he knows he is copping boutses from every avenue possible.

Sadly fatboy fails to realise Meli and Kokkalis go wayyyyyyyyyy back together, yes they may support different teams but aside from that they are good mates, to the extent that when Meli did get locked up in his early days, who was it that got him set free? So ALL you m*****es that are Oly fans who probably didn't even know this about Kokkalis and Meli, wake up to yourselves and take a seat and maybe then you will realise who the true scumbag of Greek football is, until then I will continue to laugh at you all like iv been doing for years :)