Phantis Forums

videos of Ergotelis win over OSFP

drakos13

ela vre oly11

I dont consider myself one of those kind of 'tough' fans and I dont think your that type of fan either

theres nothing tough about stabbing a young defencless Greek: that goes for all the misguided Osfp, pao, aek, paok fans out there

I dont know what the fuk the argument is in here:

NOBODY IN THIS FORUM AGREES WITH WHAT THESE HOOLIGANS DO (I dont think)

whats the point in arguing about the logistics of this hooliganism?

none of us agree with: there are hooligans who 'support' all the big clubs in Greece. they are not tough people: many of them are criminals. when a Greek stabs a fellow Greek we see just how stupid this s%$#! is

:tup: :tup:

@choc13: yeah, you have to be very proud of it, arent you? like killing kids and get raped afterwards.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

proud of this stuff? :tdown:

whoever is proud of this stuff seems to have quite a problem.

Bloody kids!!!

However the second photo I think it was taken from one of the most disgraceful nights in Greek footballing history... It is the cup semi-final between PAO and OLY, 2nd leg, the famous KOUKOULAS game... The whole of OAKA was torn down to pieces after this idios has given a non existing penalty in the 90th minute while 15 minutes before he refused to give a clear penalty to Warzycha after a Karataidis pull of shirts...

I was inside OAKA at this match... The entire Leoforos Kifissioas was on fire for 12 hours after the match!!!!

theres been pareksigisi ,,,uz came out and say how uz are the toughest ok,,,,,,well that foto shows u getting belted ,,,i dont condone it,,it was tongue in cheek ok,,,,,,,and if u ask evergreen,,,i tried removing that foto,and asked him to remove it because i couldnt remove the damn thing,

if i have upset any1 in here i really am sorry ok

Archived