Phantis Forums

xanthi - pao

slick13

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

Xanthi is going to comprehensivley beat you gays and even though I specified a close 2-1 scoreline its going to flatter your team a hell of a lot

I should probably do the classy thing here. but this is pao Im talking about here:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: YOUR A DISGRACE!!

Did you enjoy na'ste PROTOS for a while?? you should have

mono tsouzei...ponaei re!!!

Skanzi m#$%! - go hang yourself in the dressing rooms for the good of PAO! So you can never coach again!

WTF? Does he think he seriously is playing Championship Manager and if he gets a bad result he can just reset the comp without saving and it will all go away?

Skanzy, 1-0 to OSFP, 1-0 to AEK, 3-1 to Xanthi, 1-1 to AEK in the cup!

XYPNA REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These problems are just gonna keep on coming back and we have huge problems now. The teams morale is prolly at an all time low rite now and at least AEK drew otherwise we would have been completely out!!

If our relying on us scrapping thorugh games and than looking at what the other 2 teams did on the weekend to keep us in the title hunt than your a bigger m#$%! than wat i thought you were.

guys just lay off scanzy for a bit

i mean i know his team hasn't played well as of late

but do remember 5 new players added to the squad

their top goal keeper is gone

i mean the coach can do so much

why don't u take a look at the players on your squad

they are as good as u guys might have thought

Olympiakos may not be that good but to this point they are better than Pao

i am not hereing the Pao fans bitching about Kokkalis

when Olympiakos wins the title am i going to hear Pao fans crying about how Kokkalis corrupts everything

if u want to blame anybody

go straight to the top

Vardioyannis can give a s%$#! about your club

too ###### bored on trying to get goudi

gets rid of your good players at a modest price

never trys to get a bidding war going, just making sure they sell the players

and all these players they got are just cosmetic

just giving the belief to Pao fans that Pao is good

u guys do have a few really good young talents but the guys that are suppose to be good aren't

Gonzalez is a joke of a so called superstar

we played XANTHI with ONE forward...whos fault is that?? ill admit, the players blew ass but skazni has repeated made the wrong calls..vardinnogianni is to blame to, but he is always to blame..he should sell the team and get it over with..our players really gotta get into it because they are awful right now...gonzlez has shown little signs of getting back, but he really needs to try to glue the team together more...our players are really letting us down...

guys just lay off scanzy for a bit

i mean i know his team hasn't played well as of late

but do remember 5 new players added to the squad

their top goal keeper is gone

i mean the coach can do so much

why don't u take a look at the players on your squad

they are as good as u guys might have thought

Olympiakos may not be that good but to this point they are better than Pao

i am not hereing the Pao fans bitching about Kokkalis

when Olympiakos wins the title am i going to hear Pao fans crying about how Kokkalis corrupts everything

if u want to blame anybody

go straight to the top

Vardioyannis can give a s%$#! about your club

too ###### bored on trying to get goudi

gets rid of your good players at a modest price

never trys to get a bidding war going, just making sure they sell the players

and all these players they got are just cosmetic

just giving the belief to Pao fans that Pao is good

u guys do have a few really good young talents but the guys that are suppose to be good aren't

Gonzalez is a joke of a so called superstar

you have no clue man sorry. Skazny is completely useless and incompetent. With worse players last year we won a double. We did get 5 players but that doesnt make the team play WORSE!!?? Eki is not a joke of a superstar- he is out of form the lately and was our top yesterday i heard, the rest of the year he has been fantastic. There are other problems at PAO, but the #1 is Skazny right now for breaking morale, form and being a little bitch.

OSFP love to trash the players fine, but we all know its SKAZNY at fault- his tactics, subs, lineup, excuses, bad morale-------all his fault!

Guys the bottommline is that when a problem exists EVERYONE involved has contributed to that problem...

You know that I am the first one to hate Skazni most than anyone else in here but I don't want to hear crap that he is th only one to blame... DON'T TELL ME THAT THE PLAYERS ARE NOT TO BLAME!!!! :angry: :angry:

Skazni is crap no doubt about it, but the players are also s%$#!!!!!

When I look at Basinas I am ready to break the bloody TV, and when I look to the Cypriako Palto Bides as if he was going to be the saviour of PAO then I get really upset!!! Look at Vyntra for god sake!! What has happened to him? Look at this useless LAMOIO or Morris!!!???

Don't tell me that they are NOT a part of the problem!!!

And the fact is that we may have played s%$#! in Xanthi, also Xanthi fully deserved the win but how can you NOT blame the referee decisions? How many of you did actually see the match?

The referee was either BLIND or done his family a favour and grabed some $$$$$ for a lifetime!!!!

The corner of the first goal it wasn't near a corner when Luciano clearly kicked the ball last, the foul of Vyntra was a joke, when he clearly got the ball and Papadopoulos scene in the second half was the DEFINITION of penalty!!!!!

Anyway I refuse to get into this propaganda and grinia, driven by the media and by Tsoukalades and by all the other Lamoia of Kokkalis!!! The leagus has quite a few games till the end and to be honest with you most PAO fans after the decision last friday do not expect to actually win the league, but we expect the gey's and Mr. Lykourezo with OPEN ARMS when they come to Leoforos!!!! :box:

P.S. This year you should bring 10.000 MAT not 5.000 like last year you KOTES!!!

Skasni sucks blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ... oh and did I remember to tell you how much Skazni sucks!?

You are running out of immagination poor vazele :LOL:

and when I look to the Cypriako Palto Bides as if he was going to be the saviour of PAO then I get really upset!!!

oooohhh! now you made yourself an enemy in the forum if you talk so badly about one of his beloved players. :LOL:

Anyway I refuse to get into this propaganda and grinia, driven by the media and by Tsoukalades and by all the other Lamoia of Kokkalis!!!

what kind of propaganda are you talking about?! i havent heard any comment of either kokkalis or tsoukala (i have to agree with you though that he is a complete moron).

Skasni sucks blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ...blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ... oh and did I remember to tell you how much Skazni sucks!?

You only have 3 days left to keep training your tongue and your mouth.... After Thursday this training of the tangue will sease.... ;) :P

Guys the bottommline is that when a problem exists EVERYONE involved has contributed to that problem...

You know that I am the first one to hate Skazni most than anyone else in here but I don't want to hear crap that he is th only one to blame... DON'T TELL ME THAT THE PLAYERS ARE NOT TO BLAME!!!! :angry: :angry:

Skazni is crap no doubt about it, but the players are also s%$#!!!!!

When I look at Basinas I am ready to break the bloody TV, and when I look to the Cypriako Palto Bides as if he was going to be the saviour of PAO then I get really upset!!! Look at Vyntra for god sake!! What has happened to him? Look at this useless LAMOIO or Morris!!!???

Don't tell me that they are NOT a part of the problem!!!

And the fact is that we may have played s%$#! in Xanthi, also Xanthi fully deserved the win but how can you NOT blame the referee decisions? How many of you did actually see the match?

The referee was either BLIND or done his family a favour and grabed some $$$$$ for a lifetime!!!!

The corner of the first goal it wasn't near a corner when Luciano clearly kicked the ball last, the foul of Vyntra was a joke, when he clearly got the ball and Papadopoulos scene in the second half was the DEFINITION of penalty!!!!!

Anyway I refuse to get into this propaganda and grinia, driven by the media and by Tsoukalades and by all the other Lamoia of Kokkalis!!! The leagus has quite a few games till the end and to be honest with you most PAO fans after the decision last friday do not expect to actually win the league, but we expect the gey's and Mr. Lykourezo with OPEN ARMS when they come to Leoforos!!!! :box:

P.S. This year you should bring 10.000 MAT not 5.000 like last year you KOTES!!!

the players are not s%$#!- yes they have played bad and there are players that let us down, but i wouldnt say the reason we cant play/do well is because we lack of real players. I didnt mean the players are totally not responsible in that sense- but its not like we have a lack of quality players to make 1st in this league. Basinas sucks and Vyntras good spell is over and now hes back to his old self. Lamoio i dont count because its a bad decision to let him play.

i dont doubt the refs decisions were bad, but thats football and we cant blame that for losing one detail wether a corner was just or not- then they score on it by chance- if we cant clear corners were heavy to blame. And its not appropriate for PAE and Skazny to attack the referee after the team has played so poorly lately, and this was another bad performance.

tI agree here

the funny this is if you beat aek you will call skazni, the greatest coach ever like you did when u beat eindhoven 4-1

Drako I didn't say that the players are s%$#! OVERALL... They do have loads of quality but they are NOT SHOWING IT!!!! Nobody can really argue that Basinas or Gonzalez are not class players... Nobody can argue that Maric and Konstadinou know how to play football, or that Goumas, Munch and the others are not really good... It is just that they don't perform!!!!

Also I agree with what you say about the refs but these were not just some minor details... And minor details in my book can go BOTH WAYS!!! When I see too many "minor details" going always ONE WAY, then I become really suspicious... Have you seen the game? Have you seen the Penalty on Pap? It was a clear penalty nobody can argue that it wasa tough moment to call.... It wasn't an offside where the linesman has to decide in seconds and in minor distances between the playes... This was really a terrible call.... Or what about the corner? I mean the whole thing happened really close to the linesman, there is no way that he would miss such a thing....

Now when you play crap, and you have all decisions against you then there is nothing really you can do... OK Xanthi played better and missed chances... I would love to see them beat us 10-0!!! But they have missed their great chances and papadopoulos would have made the score 2-2 before the 50th minute... So how are you so sure that after the 2-2 we would have lost the game? (especially when the 2 goals of Xanthi came from peculiar referee calls)...

If my team underperforms then I am glad to see them loose 8-0!!! See what happened in Kerkyra? Nobody said anything then... But now this was a really bad refereeing..... How many times have you seen Thrynos play like s%$#! but after a referee call win the game? But nobody speaks then huh?

And I am not talking about PAO only.. Someone (Mr. Germanakos-Alitakos most probably) has to do something about this idiots... Every sunday we have terrible referee calls all around the league...

Yesturday for example....

1. XANTHI - PAO (we have already stated the bad calls)

2. OLY - ARIS (Katsiki Djordjevic comes through from an ON-side position and the referee gives it OFF side when the score was 1-1!!!) Also another Camerron guy from Aris was cought OFF side when he was 3 meters!!! behind 2 Oly defenders!!!!

3. Ergotelis - Kallithea: A clear foul is not given to Ergotelis outside his own area box and Tsigas gets the ball and scores the equaliser 1 minute from time!!! This was a clear fould to the Ergotelis defender

Same crap also happened to the AEK game against Kerkira...

Something must be done with these idiots... I see bring foreign referee for three years so that ALL these Alitirioi loose their jobs and pay Gia na valoun myalo!!!!! :angry:

im sure the ref did suck, i couldnt see it, but there should be more emphasis in what is happening to our team than what the referee is doing. if they deserved the win clearly anyways then that was how it was going to be with or without the calls, i didnt see the match. The corner again was a minor mistake probably- we would have forgotten all about it if it was just headed away....

So you are sayni that if a team doesn't play well one way or the other MUST loose, and the team who plays better MUST win? Well sorry this is not how the sport works...

We all enjoyed watch Milan in the early 90s when the opposite teams played well missed chances and this great team made a single counter attack scoring an only goal and taking the result they wanted....

A football match is decided on minor details... When all these details are calld AGAINST the one team then I am sorry I don't find pleasure in this...

Aris yesturday deserved at least a dreaw, but their aballoi Cameroon strikers missed 3 clear chances!!! Tough luck!!! That is how football is.....

Archived