Phantis Forums

xanthi - pao

slick13

any win will do!

let scazny stay the season out it would be very bad to fire him at this stage.

remember the players could actualy perform worse if they where unsure about the future in terms of coaches.

i personaly think from now on we will start to get better step by step

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any win will do!

let scazny stay the season out it would be very bad to fire him at this stage.

remember the players could actualy perform worse if they where unsure about the future in terms of coaches.

i personaly think from now on we will start to get better step by step

why would it be bad? can u explain? he has blewn match after match with awful lineups and decisions, hurting the players confidence, cheap excuses, and pissed off our top players???

A new coach is going to open the team and confidence..

The settlement/between coaches and new teams is overexaggerated. Its not that bad at all. Remember when we fired Kyrastas at a very similar time and put Markarian??? we missed the semifinals by an inch... we were robbed of the prota8lima

yeah but do u know another super coach like markarian doing what he did?

if no then its better this way, u can not change coach every 3 months and still be competetive.

the team needs a little break from the constant pressure to perform better

i say we keep scasny because i agree with slick in that we most likely wont get a better coach and this isnt the best time to switch managers...but hey if they can convince markarian or someone else of his level to come great, other wise leave him as is, and i do not think that he can take the blame for the aek game, he put us in position to win and it was just the bad defensive play of that play which made us lose the victory

also i think he is by far much better than schum was ;)

But this xanthi game is a must win to get back on track and we need to build up confidence before sevilla :box:

also i think he is by far much better than schum was ;)

that was the most disgraceful post i have ever seen.

soum outcoached/outplayed/scored this guy with worse players and injuries the whole season. 1 loss all season domestically. I cant even keep count of Skaznys failures already. also he is a pussy, going to OAKA and Karaiskaki for a tie. THIS IS PAO NOT OFI.

Id rather have Karagkiozis himself as head coach.

drakos and others!

listen now when scasny first came to pao u where all praising him for playing attacking football.

i told u then that he is not the messias, but as bad as things have goten from this day on it will be better trust me. in greece shoum was the best but in europe scazny has had by far much better results

i didnt hail him......we had some great performances in the begining of the season and a few were with Skazny, but they stopped and his true stupidity shows......

this coach is COMPLETLEY INCOMPETENT. I dont want to make a complete list examples of when hes scared to attack OSFP ,waiting till the 89th to make attacking subs... making piss poor relations with the players, complaining with stupid excuses after the match.... the only reason were so high up is our players are just better than the rest of the league, and OSFP fans are morons.

just tell me the cons of replaceing a coach....

Here I go again.

'89 PAO Mihalis Konstantinou

W-Galinovic

L- Sidibe

Basically, a normal game for PAO. Xanthi will be sluggish, losing to Aris. PAO will have trouble scoring, but late Konstantinou will beat sidibe on a relatively weak-looking shot. PAO will win, but it's not gonna help you guys. Thank you EPO!

Here I go again.

'89 PAO Mihalis Konstantinou

W-Galinovic

L- Sidibe

Basically, a normal game for PAO. Xanthi will be sluggish, losing to Aris. PAO will have trouble scoring, but late Konstantinou will beat sidibe on a relatively weak-looking shot. PAO will win, but it's not gonna help you guys. Thank you EPO!

sidibe plays for egaleo

I see a tie... Xanthi is strong at home

Can't you see that we suck with Scaz? We may not get a better one if he's fired now, but what the heck, we can't do worse and, oh, hope is a good thing to have.

If gavroi beat Panionios, then forget it this year as far as the league title...

Why's that athinaios, if we beat panionios, you're done? I like that attitude, b/c ur saying that we'll win out, and that you guys can't beat us head-to-head. But, hey, I agree with you.

slick13: if you expect a strong win in thrace, KEEP DREAMING.

gama tous re LUCIANO !

yes but u seem to forget that xanthi has not lost yet at home and sooner or later they will.

sooner or later is sunday ok ;)

better look at your own xalia omada

surely going out of the kipelo

All you people need to relax, guys this is not the end of the world, we are in second place, a few points back with over a half a season to go, we bearly missed making it to hte next round of the champions league, and we still have the uefa to play in, and we have the team and i think we can make a good run in the uefa, and by the way shum sucked in europe, scasny has been pretty good in europe, yes as of late the results arent that great but we are not out of anything as of yet besides the champions leagues, now honestly does anyone really believe we will lose to aek mesa sti leoforo, cuz u for sure as hell dont, im one of the most fanatic fans you will meet but i try to fit in a little logic or to be a little reasonable and understanding, so dont jump ship yet guys :nono:

While Scazny seems incompetent in domestic games, I have nothing but wonder for the great guts his team showed in the away game with Rosenborg. They fought like lions against a terrible weather and bad luck. I wonder what OSFP would do under similar conditions. Most probably a collapse. Because I still think we have a better team in home games but we loose any confidence and will to fight when playing on abroad.

Though, I'm not sure if that can be attributed to Scazny or rather to the great morale PAO almost always has against european teams. Xanthi game will tell if this guy can finally achieve a good ball circulation for his team. Because the recent games (esp agains AEK yesterday) showed that PAO offense is based on individual "bursts" (some nice passes from Gonzalez or distant shots frm Bashinas) rather than collective efforts.

Why's that athinaios, if we beat panionios, you're done? I like that attitude, b/c ur saying that we'll win out, and that you guys can't beat us head-to-head. But, hey, I agree with you.

Look, I don't know if you beat Panionios... you don't exactly play good football either... I also I'm not saying that PAO should give up. However, with Scaz and the way we've been playing, I've got to be realistic! We've managed to overcome bigger leads in the past, but we put increadible winning streaks together.... unfortunately I don't see this happening right now... Unless there is a change...

yes, but when we needed a win in trondheim he waited till the 88th to put in our savior manolis........hes not smart.

You are right, it was a very good team performance with some tactical mistakes in the 2nd half. But I haven't seen a greek team not giving it up under such conditions. I am still impressed. Perhaps it can't be attributed to Scazni, but I don't know that much of football to be positive on that.

Guest Protathlitis

yeah but we were robbed by the refs which everyone knows

Xanthi is going to comprehensivley beat you gays and even though I specified a close 2-1 scoreline its going to flatter your team a hell of a lot

Archived