Phantis Forums

xanthi - pao

slick13

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was roubakis that bad that we had to put konstantinidis in???

also bidis out----> papadopoulos in......

who knows.......... dont forget.... his name is SKAZNI

basinas is crap....... apo tin mera pou efyge o Zaets o PAO paei xalia.... mipos re paidia ekei pou vrizame ton Zaets isos na voithouse tin omada???

enough of this s%$#!! skazny sucks at everything! he must pack now! we were supposed to come here to win not be harassed by a lousy czech car company!

4-5-1 man.... ti perimeneis?????

is he crazy???????????????

evale ton Manoli mesa....... pou exei na peksei toso kairo????????

giati den evale ton Gkeka mesa?????

WTF re M@laka skazni???????? mpas kai kanei narkotika.....??????

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

THRACIAN STYLE ~!

THE CHAMPIONSHIP IS ALL BUT OVER NOW, 4 POINTS CLEAR TODAY AND SEVEN WITH NIONIOS FC AND BEOS IN CO.

THRYLOS !

dont forget you have to beat aris to talk and panionios.......and if you think they are easy you will find out the hard way. you are a team in crap form too and there form is increasing with every game..... neither team are going to be easy- remember when you geys were talking about being in the next round already ??? you didnt go....what happened? its better for you to talk now because we laugh harder and you feel stupider when you dont make it.

im just stating the obvious, if we come through like we *should* the prwtathlhma is basically decided, stranger things have happened of course..........

its always fun to rub it in though, isnt it ? like our match againster liverpool, heh.

for now, the laughs on you buddy B)

chill re, manolis should come in over gkekas- he is a savior of pao, and didnt just get here the other day.. but he should have been earler at 2-1 but yes skat-ozny is an idiot.

chill re, manolis should come in over gkekas- he is a savior of pao, and didnt just get here the other day.. but he should have been earler at 2-1 but yes skat-ozny is an idiot.
I dont know bro..... o Gkekas einai protos skorer kai exei polla paixnidia sta podia tou so i think tha itan kalitera na ton evaze mesa.......

i think after this... bye bye Skazni!

I dont know bro..... o Gkekas einai protos skorer kai exei polla paixnidia sta podia tou so i think tha itan kalitera na ton evaze mesa.......

i think after this... bye bye Skazni!

i agree- in the long run i want gkekas over manolios- but he just got hear, manolis has a history with the team and saves us and his been hear all year rather than just a couple days- it only made sense- he is also a great player.

Final Score: 3-1..... Ksanthi

congrats to them im sure there very excited they have had a great season....but we had to win this game and Skazni already proved himself worthless time and time again....now theres no way Vardiogiannis can keep him now- that would be ridiculous we are in peices off and on the pitch. Anybody is better than this idiot- we would benefit a lot just from a change, and not necesarily who comes in his place.

zdenek if you like being coach, they have coach class here for you to go

Posted Image

Archived