Phantis Forums

xanthi - pao

slick13

is he crazy???????????????

evale ton Manoli mesa....... pou exei na peksei toso kairo????????

giati den evale ton Gkeka mesa?????

WTF re M@laka skazni???????? mpas kai kanei narkotika.....??????

chill re, manolis should come in over gkekas- he is a savior of pao, and didnt just get here the other day.. but he should have been earler at 2-1 but yes skat-ozny is an idiot.
I dont know bro..... o Gkekas einai protos skorer kai exei polla paixnidia sta podia tou so i think tha itan kalitera na ton evaze mesa.......

i think after this... bye bye Skazni!

i agree- in the long run i want gkekas over manolios- but he just got hear, manolis has a history with the team and saves us and his been hear all year rather than just a couple days- it only made sense- he is also a great player.
history yes... i agree! but den eixe history na vazei 3 goal.... whatever!

ena matso xalia.....

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

livathinos: out

scazny: out

mitsou: out amesos kseftila

and all the rest of the training coaches for not being able to stop the katiforo

o livathinos ti fteei??? O mitsou???

O skazni na fygei kai o Vardinogiannis.........

Guys, it just happened what we knew it would happen (at least those of us who are realistic).... This hurts, but, boys, I hope that this is it for Scaz.... how can they keep him after this?????

Only luck, a few mediocre games here and there, and the rest of the teams suck...that's what kept us up in the standings.... This was not going to be PAO's ticket to great days... We could see how the team "played" (worst in recent memory), and Scaz's stupid choices.

Get this guy out NOW! Otherwise, he'll go for a tie against AEK for the kypello (and we'll lose with this mentality)!

this is what happens wen u sell Kirgiakos...this is terrible..if Oly win today's game...and Panionios game,they are 7 points ahead of us..

:(

ax o Kirgiakos!!!!!!!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw:

this is not because a lack of kirgiakos. we played like crap, and we played to tie anyways.

otan vazeis enan epithetiko..... pas gia isopalia... opos ta les einai!!

O kirgiakos itan arxontas ston aera........ ekei itan pou mas xtipise i skoda!

Kyriakos was only one piece of the puzzle.... I always said that if you, as management says, are going for big things in Europe, then you need players like him, Karagouni, etc, etc... Otherwise, you just concentrate being a good team in your domestic league. Alas, we're not even that.

I also don't agree with most of you that PAO needs more players to be good in Greece..... Gents, we've got more than we need given the state of the other teams in Greece. It just we don't have a gelled team, an idiot of a coach and not the right mentality (that of a champion) within our organization.

So, kyriakos or not, PAO with all the money and the talent it has should be able to chew most of the other teams with our ..reserves! The rest is just talk.

all of those who work with the players have the fault for not being able to get the players to play football!

that also means mitsou! dont let him get away this time. his overall job is also to see how the players perform and take measures if they dont.

i wont speak about vardinogiannis cause he owns the club and that is that. he has hired several other people to train/coach the team and those are the ones guilty here

You know we sit here being armchair critics as to why our team is going bad and why skansi has no idea, but the buck must stop with someone i.e Vardithogiannis.

Skansi never had the credentials in the first place to take on this team. He lacks the technical ability and the experience to guide this team to success. It is clear that he has lost the respect of the player, as there seems to be no motivation on their part.

He seems to have a problem with players attitudes, but the end of the day every one has a problem with him. In the kypello we did nothing to threaten Aek and scored a fluke goal. And really Aek is not the team to beat this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should never have been given the opportunity to take on this team but this dioktisi looks for the cheap solution. We got rid of kyriako at the wrong time of the season and allowed this karagiozi (skansi) to riun this team. He should have been sacked after rosenberg failure, yet this dioktisi ignored the warning signs.

We have got a better squad than last year, but no captain to run the ship. As long as vardithogianis and his puppet Dr zhivago mitso remain at this club, there is no future.

xeftilisan tin omada autei malakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just heard from sport fm from xanthi press conference that Pao had a problem with referee today. Yet xanthi coach got the shits and claimed that they should have scored more goals in the first half.

Here we go again blaming the referee for our shortfalls. Our boys do not want to face reality.

Shame on you basinas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just heard from sport fm from xanthi press conference that Pao had a problem with referee today. Yet xanthi coach got the shits and claimed that they should have scored more goals in the first half.

Here we go again blaming the referee for our shortfalls. Our boys do not want to face reality.

Shame on you basinas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope thats a rumor......theres no way the referee can be at fault for us playing s%$#!. i dont doubt he made some bad calls, but this is just low, and disgraceful excuse since its not close to being justified. and if I see tommorows DERBY say something about the refs as a headline, i will be very upset....

we didnt play to win, we didnt play with passion anything. we need to clean up the club tommorow. We can do better than this. If things dont change this week its only getting worse.

O skazni leei oti DEN PARETEITE kai oti synexizei :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

O basinas ton stirizei.....

paidia ok peksame xalia alla min ksexname oti ta goal irthan apo ta lahoi tou diaititi, tha do stin athliti kiriaki an ontos ypirxe penalty ston Pap....

first of all: :D

second: i read that your team has a lot of complaints about the ref. they say that the corner out of which the first xanthi goal resultet wasnt one and that a penalty against papadopoulos wasnt given. furthermore right at the start of the match there was a suspicous offside call against michalaki.

they already gave out an announcement about the bad ref.

anybody seen the match to back this stuff?

CH-Thrylos,

i watched the match today. The first 2 minutes and from 15th to the end.

The offside at the 1st minute of the match was not an offside. Mixalakis was covered by their defence. On their goal, i don't know if it was a corner or not, someone else has to tell us cause i wasn't there to watch it.

The penalty was correctly not given because it was pure theatro.

The ref was ok today, but i think that he called 55-45 for Xanthi.

thanx

The ref was ok today, but i think that he called 55-45 for Xanthi.

happens from time to time ;)

but i dont think it is very bad to loose against xanthi when they are playing at home. they look very strong this year.

if it comorts you: we lost there too ;)

livathinos: out

Livathinos :o ?

All he does is get players with the "psixoula" that Vardinokaulis gives him!

This loss is not the issue here. It will bring up ALL the problems that PAO has.

If things change it might be a blessing in disguise.

The issue is that PAO has NOT played well since the CL.

No consistency, just a descent performance every other moon against crappy teams...

We sell our best players, we change one bad coach for another...

The team is undergoing constant change and uncertainty.

Many players want out, others complain that they do not play, while new ones come in who have not adjusted yet.

The defense was missing our best two players (Munch, Kyrgiakos) which shows in the score.

I believe 3 goals is the most PAO has conceded since Man. U...

Blaming the ref will make you feel better for this loss, but NOT for the performances.

Sevilla will be the true test, for players, coaches, management.

What happens there should determine the future of this team.

Losses in Greece, do not matter as much as in Europe.

The AEK cup game is this week, they need to recover and get this one behind!

Archived