Phantis Forums

xanthi - pao

slick13

drako, we argued about this for days after the liverpool game. and you tell me I 'cant' respond now?

Of course liverpool outplayed us in the second half but if it wasnt for the ref giving some ridiculous decisions we would have qualified for sure here are the decisions:

hyppia should have got a red card for his foul on rivaldo which he scored from as he was the last man; instead he didnt even get a yellow. Hyppia then got a yellow card later in the match

same goes for alonso who was on a yellow card and the fact that he was laready on a yellow was the only thing that stopped him from being booked on two other occasions

gerrard the player who scored the winner should have been sent of for kicking and the ref who was a yard away from the kick only gave a yellow:

that what I mean when I saw we got robbed. we can only blame ourseleves because we had such a bad second half but the fact is that if it wasnt for the ref we would have won

dont bother responding because anyone who thinks we didnt get a terrible deal from the ref is kidding themselves

i dont remember arguing, all i can tell you that its plain disgraceful to blame your loss on a ref, when he was so clearly helping you, and the other team was outplaying you to death.

hyppia wasnt the last man- there was 1 more defender very close to him. thats not a red.

There were many incidents of kicking that game from both sides, and gerrards was accidental. what about Pantos? yellow card first half, then second half rips down baros right on the line outside the area......from behind.....the penalties, the disallowed goals. you guys didnt deserve that game, you werent going to get it, even if the ref supported you even more. just accept that.......that game was so poorly reffed, in your favor 100% i suspicious if Kokkalis finally found a way to get to uefa..... the ref gifts/saves you from a realistic 5-1 scoreline and you blame him for the loss....nice

anyways this is for Xanthi - PAO, so lets try to say something about THAT game.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

choc13; if YOU decide to leave this forum then your place will be filled immedialtley; there are many many jokes just like you; slick13 for example

sluck13, Im not the one who brought it up; you did because you got upset again

a joke?

then what are u :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

it was u that said that i was dreaming when saying pao is gona win against xanthi

no i didnt say you were dreaming I just made my prediction for this game and then you got all upset ;)

Yes, you are the joke and I am the person who shows you that you have a really funny side to you :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

drako, you are a person who knows what hes talking about; but i remember arguing about this well and there no point in re-arguing

hyppia was the last man, the other guy was more advanced but he was to the side and was so hyppia was technically the last man; but despitw all that HE DIDNT GET A YELLOW CARD

there was no OSFP player who kicked anybody; if it was at a neutral ground: gerrard would have been sent off for sure

me ton Mixali mono stin epithesi.... den tha kanoume tipota! O skazni probably nomizei oti paizoume me tin Arsenal or oti einai ston OFI kai oxi ston PAO....... im so pissed with this guys..... RE SKAZNI PIGENE STO DIAOLO..... exoume varethei esena kai ta sistimata tou kolou.......

man, we cant do anything with Mixali only epithetiko..... we NEED 2 God damn epithetikous......... thats the fu**ing problem..... o Mixalis thelei voitheies...... WAKE UP m#$%!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SKAZNI

Archived