Phantis Forums

Giovanni wants to leave

CH-Thrylos

according to an interview he gave to a brazilian newspaper he wants to return back to santos latest after his contract runs out. he could even imagine leaving osfp during this transfer period if he would be financially satisfied.

in one way i would be happy because then we would have to sign a good striker. :tup: in the other way i would miss him. he certainly is one of the most loved players of osfp. but thats the way it is. when they get older they leave the club. :(

take care and good luck if you are going to leave us. :nw:

Sportaction

the problem is if Giovanni leaves wont Ribo his mate want to leave as well :blink:

thats what i am affraid of.

hey old man, i am sure you dont want him to leave. he is one of your most targeted players. i think you couldnt say that much against osfp anymore if he leaves. ;)

thats what i am affraid of.

hey old man, i am sure you dont want him to leave. he is one of your most targeted players. i think you couldnt say that much against osfp anymore if he leaves. ;)

Actually I would say that he is not my TARGETED players he is my most TALENTED player!!!! :LOL: :LOL: Forza podo-volley-keep walking!!!!! :tup:

Well guys its expected, here Castillo resigned already and no one from Olympiakos has even talked to Giovanni about resigning when his contract is up this summer. Obviously he got the hint and is simply trying now to reach out to other clubs, and of course go back home and finish up (hes finished already but thats another discussion,HEH)

As for Rivaldo, the man is a CLASS ACT, he will honor his contract.

:gr: FORZA ELLAS FORZA OLYMPIAKOS

Guest Protathlitis

when do rivaldo's and gio's contract run out? Gio this summer?

I think its time that he left, hes been a great player (a lot of the time)

One thing that I will always remember is the way that you showed the pao players for the KOTES that they are so often. :nw: He'll always be remembered for his NUTMEGS an his amazing tricks.

He could have been a much better player too though

Gio leaving? Amen to that!

Admittedly, the guy has offered quite a few memorable moments of high technique (let PAO fans tease us about podo-volley and the like, they have never seen this kind of technique from their "ergates" players). But he is definitely washed up and his simple presence puts an enormous pressure to Bajevic : fans and management would barely let him start a match without Gio :(

Rivaldo's contract is 2 years and a 1 year option

i don't know who holds the option year he or the club

anywayz back to Giovanni he has been a good player and beloved player for Olympiakos but his best years are long gone

i don't want him leaving during this transfer window b/c we still need his services to get back our title

Rivaldo won't go anywhere reason being b/c Giovanni is not being booted of here

It is Giovanni wanting out and we all know he told Rivaldo about this long before he gave this interview

Rivaldo will honor his contract b/c he want to play for Brazil's national team for the 2006 wc so u know he wants to stick with Olympiakos and keep playing

i would imagine Olympiakos will fine a very good talented striker replace Giovanni and that will only make Rivaldo better

this is a good situation on both sides

but first thing first Olympiakos needs Giovanni to regain its title so Gio play for the next 4 months so u can have a memorable send off

Lets go Olympiakos#1

anywayz back to Giovanni he has been a good player and beloved player for Olympiakos but his best years are long gone

i don't want him leaving during this transfer window b/c we still need his services to get back our title

It is Giovanni wanting out and we all know he told Rivaldo about this long before he gave this interview

Rivaldo will honor his contract b/c he want to play for Brazil's national team for the 2006 wc so u know he wants to stick with Olympiakos and keep playing

i would imagine Olympiakos will fine a very good talented striker replace Giovanni and that will only make Rivaldo better

but first thing first Olympiakos needs Giovanni to regain its title so Gio play for the next 4 months so u can have a memorable send off

Lets go Olympiakos#1

:LOL:

if u want Oly to get the title so Gio has a top send off u may want to wait one more year man :whistle:

good luck anyways anything can happen in Football

Lets go Olympiakos#1

:LOL:

if u want Oly to get the title so Gio has a top send off u may want to wait one more year man :whistle:

good luck anyways anything can happen in Football

once again my words are being misused

I stated earlier that Olympiakos will need Giovanni to gain back its title and if he does so of course he will have a happy sendoff and be remembered

say if we don't win the title i want Pao especially Vardioyannis to kiss the courts ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

say if we don't win the title i want Pao especially Vardioyannis to kiss the courts ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah i think u guys should kiss these guys ass :whistle:

Posted Image

Posted Image

lets get back on topic if Gio leaves and Rivaldo starts hating Greece reckon Kokkalis will bring another Brazilian striker?

I know of a good one Rodrigo Tiui his young and he rips it in Manager :tup:

looks like santos doesnt want him during this transfer window. they want to stick to their politics and promote young players into the first team.

anyways, gio's manager is in brazil right now. maybe he tries to find a club able to get gio. but he is also looking after two strikers that have been offered to osfp.

would be nice if we would get a young prospect in return and maybe a nice connection with that club

of course being based in Brazil where alot of Great soccer players are born

i would be nice they bring along promising players for the club and offcourse we in return give them the cash they need to keep going lol

this wont help us a lot. if possible i'd like to see it happen in january. the season is just starting in brazil as far as i know and the players there are not tired from the championship yet.

if giovanni goes back it would be better to get some money or a trade out of it.

CH-Thrylos, do you know who are those young Brazilian strikers offered for Oly?

BTW, now there are two important tournaments for young sub 20

1. The South American sub 20 which is taking place in Colombia now, many scouts from all important leagues in the world are there

2. Copa SP for junuirs , also an important tournament in Brazil where many taletns were discovered in their time, including Adriano etc/

I hope somebody will look for what Oly needs, Strikers mainly, at least one "area animal"

BTW, how many ex comunitarios (strangers) may sign in the Greek leagye, is there any limitations , like in Spain for example (Only three in the team )

Archived