Phantis Forums

A' Div: Aigaleo - PAOK

Ziaka

On Saturday we play Aigaleo (again) this time for the 15th round of the Greek championship. Following the defeat to the same team for the cup, I expect the team to really come out and get a revenge. However if play like we did today, we have no chance.

I think we'll come out of this game with at least a tie, if not a win.

My prediction is 1-0 for PAOK.

I can't believe we lost this game. Pecially the way we did. The team just can't hold on to a lead. We were leading for the most of them time, only for Aigaleo to take advantage of two defensive lapses withing 5 minutes to win the game. Tochoroglou got injured and Fernandes played his first official game for PAOK. He appeared quite shaky on few occasions. He did however make a good save in injury time when Aigaleo had 4 (!!!) on 0 with only him against them. Once again we did not show any offensive threat. The temporary Aigaleo coach outmaneuvered Fringer twice in 4 days. Time for him or actually Kostikos who runs the show to start taking the blame for the poor shiwing by the team.

How Fernandes, or any goalie for that matter, could find himself alone against 4 players is beyond me. Blame for that should fall on the players and the coaches. Now, having said that, the coaches for this team have dogged it since the very beginning. How they haven't been critisized by the media in Thessaloniki is quite preplexing. But they probably know as well as we do that this chump (Fringer) is a band aid solution to this problem at PAOK and Kostikos isn't qualified to coach midget wrestling, much less a professional football team.

PAOK are a disorganized team. From top to bottom. The problems in the front offices are reflected on the pitch as well.

Archived