Phantis Forums

Panionios - Olympiakos

The2ndMouse

I wont post this in Panionios Forum, neither Olympiakos

This is a Greek Football Problem in general

PITTY, today these immages will travel all around the world...

Tha fairytail is over

The immages from Zagorakis lifting the Euro 2004 Cup in the waste bin

PITTY

:(

COMPLETELY AGREE~~~~

This is something that they need to fix in Greek football.

We can do 100 good things for Greek Soccer but if something like this travels forget it... Our respect level goes down.

I mean what the hell are they thinking? 2 good clubs going at it and they can't hire or have enough staff?

LAZINES FROM GREEKS

:tdown: :tdown:

This article has already made it around the world...

FIGHTING between spectators forced the postponement of the Greek first division match between Panionios and league leaders Olympiakos overnight.

Hundreds of fans fought among themselves and against the few police at the Panionios Stadium one hour before the match was to begin.

Match referee Iraklis Tsikinis, fearing injury to players, decided to call off the contest after consultations with the police.

Panionios officials said that only 322 tickets were given to Olympiakos fans for the match but that more than 1000 had forcibly entered the stadium.

A number of spectators and police were reported injured, but no official account was given. There were no reports of arrests.

Meanwhile, one injury was reported in violence before the Athens derby between AEK and Panathinaikos at the Olympic Stadium, and two motorcycles were destroyed by firebombs. That match went ahead

Posted Image

bravo paidia. ksanadiksate ti m***kes eisaste.

one of the fans even tried to hit sochauxs scout! some people were there just in time to stop him but he spit on him.

if these riots go on i think it would be even safer to play in the middle of the gaza area in israel.

Guest Protathlitis

sad.

I heard that they made a decision not to have any cops there :ph34r: .

More has to be done. There were a few motorcycle bombs at the aek-pao game aswell. It wasnt very smart of panionios to only give a club who has 48% of the fans in Greece hardly any tickets at all (thats not excusing it).

But we cant say it started today; fan clubs have already been attacked this season.

The ball is completely in the court of the clubs and the government, its not that hard to stamp out this sort of thing if THEY really want to.

danish media wrote something like this!

major riots in greek football again.

need i say more :tdown:

anyway the best thing would be to take atlest 3 points from each like in basket where oly was fined and banned and also given a minus 2 from the start of the new season and also lost the game against pao 20-0

Guest Protathlitis

Who gives a fuk what foreigners think. Why is that the first thing everybody says?

Danish press? who gives a ###### about denmanrk. All I could give a ###### about is the Greeks who could get seriously injured or stabbed. All I care about is our league and what the big clubs will do to stop this.

taking points is not the answer and i'd bet my house that you wouldent say that if this time it was pao fans.

i'd bet my house that you wouldent say that if this time it was pao fans.

Man,

The reason I oppened the thread in here is the fact that this is a GREEK FOOTBALL problem and not the problem of only one team.

Earlier AEK fans attacked a PAO bus on their way to OAKA and lets not start taking events of the past one by one.

First of all WE the fans must oppose these actions WHEREVER they come from!

I dont care if the people who do those things are AEK fans...

In fact I dont want those inhuman bastards to be AEK fans! But since anyone can follow whatever team they like I DEMAND that the State, the Teams, and the whole Football Institution in Greece treat them for what they really are... potential murderers and put them behind bars!

--

Back on the issue...

For God's sake! Anyone who taped this has the faces of the people who should be arrested in their VHS tape!

Go and pick them up from wherever they are and lets start applying the law!

And... since some of guys say that we should not pay attention to the foregn press (who, by te way wait for us to slip to enjoy writting the worst)...

How do you think these things affect opur chances of hosting the Euro 2012 we plan to run for?

How do you think those things affect the decision of the next Rivaldo to sign for the next Olympiakos? (Mind you, Rivaldo said in an interview I saw two days ago that he decided to come thanks to the Euro 2004 win too! )

I suggest we understand the power of press first and then we can talk about many things .... especially how all nations (Even Italy, Spain, England etc ) still have crowd problems ....

And there you will find me a warm supporter of your thoughts...

But please dont hide behind your little finger on the important issues!

Guest Protathlitis

Man,

The reason I oppened the thread in here is the fact that this is a GREEK FOOTBALL problem and not the problem of only one team.

If you read my posts in the other thread youll see thats exaclty what i have said. I was replying to what slick said

Im saying why do we always think 'ohh what will the foreign press say, theyll be laughing.' etc etc when we should be thinking about it in terms of Greece and not what immediatley what the foreign press will say. As i understand it, our main rival for euro is italy who is in no position to point fingers. I doubt this will hurt our bid as much as other political elements will.

Still i was trying to point out how stupid it to get carried away by what some dansih press etc have considering that denmark has a joke of a league. Yes the reputation of our league is important when we want to sign players but we have to think about this in terms of GREECE.

Posted Image

bravo paidia. ksanadiksate ti m***kes eisaste.

one of the fans even tried to hit sochauxs scout! some people were there just in time to stop him but he spit on him.

if these riots go on i think it would be even safer to play in the middle of the gaza area in israel.

bravo re pedia.

were all proud of your actions

I hope 1 day if someone breaks into your house and does the same thing or at your work place !

see how u like it

i hope that as much of the troublemakers get locked away for a long time. most of them are clearly visible on camera and fotografs and it shouldnt be difficult to identify them.

what is knwn about greece? akropolis, our myths, our philosophers, our beautiful islands, the biggest surprise in football in 2004, etc

soon we will be known as one of the countries with the worst hooligans. in the uk it is somehow understandable that they freak out since the feed them the BSE beef to get rid of it. but in greece. it is not possible to imagine how stupid these people have to be. do they even think about the consequences the greek football will have to face?

most probably they are just like beavis and butthead: huh huh cool, huh heh heh, come on, huh huh, lets beat them up, heh heh! :bangin: :box:

there are so many fans of the teams that wish they had the opporunity to go and see them play once and spend a lot of money to go to greece but cant find a ticket. but most of the times these idiots get the tickets.

Archived