Phantis Forums

funny but old joke

Montreal_Thrillos

what does Oly have in common with James bond

0 CL championships

0 away wins

7 goals against in a CL game holding the record for "Euro CL Loser team"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Please mate try be original just cos there was a joke in the Pao forum u have to try and retaliate by doing the same

Grow a dick :whistle:

if u read carefully,,, it saay funny but old joke not new

like i said no need  for arguments !

besides I have better things to do with my time then think of stupid jokes to put down PAO

u people are so uptight LOL

im not cut i just cant stand people who arnt orginal just cos Pappou made a joke in the Pao forum u have to get revenge :blink:

thanx for the compliment guys i thought up quiet a few 007 jokes for Oly another one was

0 away CL wins

0 goals for the game against Juve

7 goals by Juve against Oly :LOL:

i :LOL: me sometimes :tup:

what does james bond and PAO have in common

0 kipella

0 protathlimata

7 hronia klamata

Just teasing you pao fans !

noeed for arguments

Are you slow? These jokes ended a year ago when we raped you 3-1. Wake up and stop saying jokes that don't apply anymore.
u call 3-1 a raping when it was 1-1 in the 60th min

so wut do u call the 3-0 spanking Olympiakos gave to Pao to comeback and reclaim its title

and that 3-0 win was more important b/c it was for the prothalima

0 kipella

0 protathlimata

7 hronia klamata

noeed for arguments

Are you slow? These jokes ended a year ago when we raped you 3-1. Wake up and stop saying jokes that don't apply anymore.

so wut do u call the 3-0 spanking Olympiakos gave to Pao to comeback and reclaim its title

I call it a raping because we dominated you for 90 minutes and you had 1 chance the entire game. ;)

0 kipella

0 protathlimata

7 hronia klamata

noeed for arguments

I call it a raping because we dominated you for 90 minutes and you had 1 chance the entire game. ;)
then i guess the 3-0 at rizoupoli was a demolishment of Pao or ###### of Pao b/c we dominated that game so badly that it should have had a much worse scoring line and u guys had only 1 chance and that was in the first 10 mins of the game when Olympiakos scored first

difference is that it was in a much bigger game for Protahlima that is and we did tie up a game where we were getting beatin in reffering to the greek cup final

3-0 look at the signature for reminders

0 kipella

0 protathlimata

7 hronia klamata

noeed for arguments

then i guess the 3-0 at rizoupoli was a demolishment of Pao or ###### of Pao b/c we dominated that game so badly that it should have had a much worse scoring line and u guys had only 1 chance and that was in the first 10 mins of the game when Olympiakos scored first

difference is that it was in a much bigger game for Protahlima that is and we did tie up a game where we were getting beatin in reffering to the greek cup final

3-0 look at the signature for reminders

What made that game more important? If you ask me the cup final was way more important. The 3-0 had only the protathlima riding on it. The cup final had everything riding on it because of all the refereeing errors in the 2-2. Whoever won that cup final was gonna be called the real greek champion. We kicked your ass fair and square and thats why we are the greek champs. Like it or not.

Protahilma requires a 30 game season alot less than the Greek cup final

Don't get me wrong the greek cup is very important

but protahlima gives the second pot in c.l.

and remember pao before the game v Olympiakos in 2003 had a 3 point advantage and had watched Olympiakos win 6 straight titles and had a chance to end it but they got the biggest ass whopping in their lives.

Olympiakos ended up with its 7th straight title

Granted Pao did win it last year but that 1 year reign has champions will end and it might just kick start a long string of championship season for Olympiakos once again

Archived