Phantis Forums

Official Complaint...

http://www.sportnet.gr/showreport.asp?Spor...&ReportID=84740

I wander if the "Anthropina Lathi" were made from the opposite side on Saturday what would the "Syssomos Antikoimenikos Ellhnikos Typos" say about the refereeing of the mercenary Kasnaferi... We would have Oly official going on public TV to cry, grenades at Kasnaferis's house etc etc....

But then again we are so used to this kind of refereeing so there is no need to over react.... ;)

How can we talk about the refereeing when in the 2nd half we only had 1 half-chance with Gonzalez and 1 shot from Skacel?

Instead of looking to improve our squad which was drowned by Olympiakos mainly due to Scasny's incompetence and strategic and tactical mistakes they try to take the blame the management has on the referee.

Kasnaferis made some mistake, on both sides I would say in a very difficult game for anyone to ref. All refs make mistakes, I just didn't see any serious ones and the blame for the offside should go to the linesman and not Kasnaferis.

I hate this whining about the referees, especially when I know we under-performed. The PAO press reports since Sunday are for the sheep!!!

Evergreen,

Of course PAO played like s%$#!... Nobody said otherwise... Playing s%$#! and blaming the ref are completely two different things.... I too agree that Skazni is an idiot and technically he is to blame for our loss...

The fact is however, that Thrynos also played s%$#!! If I had Thsyron missing 5 clear chances I would say the same thing as you. But when Thrynos is winning by 1 free-kick (which was clearly NOT a free kick) then despite the fact of playing s%$#! we have to state things as they happened. Imagine the geys loosing as we did yesturday... They would have been talking about Kasnaferi for the next decade....

So I think all things must be said.... And of course I cannot refuse that playing s%$#!, gives an alibi to the gey-fans to avoid speaking of the ref!!! ;)

Our boys did not look motivated or had the desire to win the game. I think skansi is at fault, he did not properly prepare the team for this derby.

He gave too much respect to gauvroi, but playing defensive role in this game. It shows that he hasn't got technical ability to get this team moving in right direction.

His tactics have cost us results against Arsenal, Ari, Rosenberg and now Olympiakos. These are too many mistakes to be forgiven.

What do you expect from a dioktisi that looks for a cheap option instead of paying the big bucks and getting some coach that has a proven record in top flight, instead of some unknown from OFI.

What did he achieve with OFI and he still thinks we have a chance in going inot next round in CL by beating PSV at home, while rosenberg upsets arsenal in england.

He must not be in touch with reality at this stage. i can't even see us being able to get a draw against PSV after wacthing the derby.

How can we talk about the refereeing when in the 2nd half we only had 1 half-chance with Gonzalez and 1 shot from Skacel?

Instead of looking to improve our squad which was drowned by Olympiakos mainly due to Scasny's incompetence and strategic and tactical mistakes they try to take the blame the management has on the referee.

Kasnaferis made some mistake, on both sides I would say in a very difficult game for anyone to ref. All refs make mistakes, I just didn't see any serious ones and the blame for the offside should go to the linesman and not Kasnaferis.

I hate this whining about the referees, especially when I know we under-performed. The PAO press reports since Sunday are for the sheep!!!

well said

so far 1 person that htinks that PAO lost it not because of the ref because of the play on the field!

Kasnaferis played the game 50/50 in my opinion in a very nerve racking derby, the problem is he missed important calls on both sides that could have changed the game either way, from the offside for pao to the 3 on 1 foul to the kyriakos hold on rivaldo in the area.

Evergreen is correct, Skazni helped distinguish any offensive play you guys had built towrads the end of the half, and with Munch coming off, it was officially goodnight Pao.

I think it gets a bit old when we always simply blame the officials for one teams result or lack thereof, especially when the majority (review the game yourself again) beleive the game was whistled 50-50 with some mistakes against both clubs.

Move on.

Well although I blame Skazni for losing the game you cannot say that the game was played 50-50... Indeed Kasnaferis stoped you from scoring a 2nd goal but this was done in the 92nd minute!!! Don't forget that you may have been down on the score until that moment....

Also the Kyriakos incident is always brought up and I dont know why. Kyriakos got yellow carded for what he did? Isn't that fair? Unless you believe that he should have gotten a red card which simply has no logic. After all he did not elbow Castillo he just pushed the guy. And on top of that everythinbg started by Castillo...

But I will say it again.... Skazni gave Kaznaferi an alibi for his performance... He is simply an idiot and he has to go fast!!!! :box: :box: :box: PAO is not OFI, simple as that!!! :angry:

ive seen the free kick and the incident leading up to it, and im gonna have to disagree with paps on this because at first i thought it wasnt a freek kick but after watching replays, it was a just call that could of went 50/50 to the nacked eye.

the ref was 50/50 and i think pao management once again should fix them selves up, instead of blaming others coz its there fault for being sooo damn cheap that they wont get the results they want..

Guest Protathlitis

well said evergreen. You could learn something from him elastonpappou :whistle:

It was a freekick boys have a look even if he got the ball it was reckless, both feet studs up, should have been a yellow. in the official complaint it says they dont want to inflame the situation. My ass Vardinogianni, thats exaclty what you wanted to do. Kasnaferis wasnt on anyone's side he made mistakes for both teams. The thing at the end with the advantage and gonzalez just showed he isnt up to it.

That guy is an incompetent idiot, but whenever OLYMPIAKOS is one of the teams in the field, he systematically favors OLY. I invite anybody to watch the last cup final and see how many yellows/reds were overlooked against Olympiakos. Also, observe for what he was giving a yellow card to OLY and for what to PAO.

Two examples that need no discussion at all are: 1) Just before the 15th minute, when the score was 1-0 for PAO and that kolopedo Georgatos hit Papadopoulo with the cleats, while he was down outside the line. Kasnaferis run to karafla and gave him a YELLOW instead of a RED card. 2) Anatolakis takes down Pap again with both feet from behind, and he also gets a YELLOW instead of a RED. After the end of that game, Kasnaferis was so proud of his performance that he said to the SUPESPRORT reporter (and I quote) - "

And this guy was promoted to be an International referee.............

Who decided that, FIFA?

No, "FOS" did...

Posted Image

UEFA unfair to gauro...for daring to appoint a ref that is a co patriot to Benites :o

Good thing they are not playing Chelski, they would NEVER find a ref that is not a player's co patriot ....

:D

PEACE

well said evergreen. You could learn something from him elastonpappou :whistle:

It was a freekick boys have a look even if he got the ball it was reckless, both feet studs up, should have been a yellow. in the official complaint it says they dont want to inflame the situation. My ass Vardinogianni, thats exaclty what you wanted to do. Kasnaferis wasnt on anyone's side he made mistakes for both teams. The thing at the end with the advantage and gonzalez just showed he isnt up to it.

I did not say that I blame the ref for loosing. I said that playing s%$#! and blaming the ref are completely twoo difefrent things. Especially when the opposite team played s%$#! as well... So if we both played s%$#! (which is no doubt about it) how did you manage to win?

The Rivaldo incident you are referring to is simply a joke... If that was a penalty then we would have 15 penalties in every match...

After all you are implying that we should be objective on these matters but whenever Oly looses you are the fist ones to create a fuzz throughout the country in times even where the ref has FAVOURED you (see Douros for example)...

So I am not sure of this 'objectivity' that has been flying around lately... I simply said that we were crap but I also said that Kasnaferis was rediculus. One has nothing to do with the other... ;)

Archived